| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Ocidious Prime
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:08:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Ocidious Prime on 26/09/2004 21:50:10 Edited by: Ocidious Prime on 26/09/2004 21:10:55 This is your favorite roaming reporter Ocidious Prime bringing you the latest, greatest news from Curse Alliance Space.
Despite heavy fits of dead spacing by the enemy, The Curse fleet roamed it's boarders throwing back its foes at every turn. Due to financial restraints, I will not name names because I do not want to fend off litegation for liable, but you know who you are.
I have not posted in some time because it seemed meaningless to argue with the enemies of curse, But the truth must be told and the ignorant informed. CA is stronger then ever and more eager to take on those who have been duped by our enemies into believing they can actually mount some sort of offensive.
The point to all of this is... well, counter noobism against those who speak without fully understanding what they are up against. If your implants are preventing you from processing this imformation, bring a fleet to curse and you will see first hand what I am talking about.
Don't mine all week just so you can loose your ship in CA space, then again you probably need to know, so come on in and make next weekend equally as enjoyable.
Thank you for hating us soo much. Until next week. Fly well, Ocid
If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right. |

Ocidious Prime
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:08:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Ocidious Prime on 26/09/2004 21:50:10 Edited by: Ocidious Prime on 26/09/2004 21:10:55 This is your favorite roaming reporter Ocidious Prime bringing you the latest, greatest news from Curse Alliance Space.
Despite heavy fits of dead spacing by the enemy, The Curse fleet roamed it's boarders throwing back its foes at every turn. Due to financial restraints, I will not name names because I do not want to fend off litegation for liable, but you know who you are.
I have not posted in some time because it seemed meaningless to argue with the enemies of curse, But the truth must be told and the ignorant informed. CA is stronger then ever and more eager to take on those who have been duped by our enemies into believing they can actually mount some sort of offensive.
The point to all of this is... well, counter noobism against those who speak without fully understanding what they are up against. If your implants are preventing you from processing this imformation, bring a fleet to curse and you will see first hand what I am talking about.
Don't mine all week just so you can loose your ship in CA space, then again you probably need to know, so come on in and make next weekend equally as enjoyable.
Thank you for hating us soo much. Until next week. Fly well, Ocid
If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right. |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:10:00 -
[3]
damn! and i thought the 'look at me im ca! we wtfpwn everyone!11one!' threads had gone...
i was so very wrong.
My vids and random stuff |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:10:00 -
[4]
damn! and i thought the 'look at me im ca! we wtfpwn everyone!11one!' threads had gone...
i was so very wrong.
My vids and random stuff |

Chocolate Sunshine
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:14:00 -
[5]
Originally by: MAXSuicide damn! and i thought the 'look at me im ca! we wtfpwn everyone!11one!' threads had gone...
i was so very wrong.
LOL, fired again Max? I guess they all find out what most already know, you're an alt who does little but foam at the mouth.
|

Chocolate Sunshine
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:14:00 -
[6]
Originally by: MAXSuicide damn! and i thought the 'look at me im ca! we wtfpwn everyone!11one!' threads had gone...
i was so very wrong.
LOL, fired again Max? I guess they all find out what most already know, you're an alt who does little but foam at the mouth.
|

Daakkon
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:14:00 -
[7]
k...
www.dark-cartel.com |

Daakkon
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:14:00 -
[8]
k...
www.dark-cartel.com |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:17:00 -
[9]
dude, ur a little late.. i joined my m8s carebear corp to help them with their security wing for a bit...ive been in DCM for over a week now.
come back when u know something new.
My vids and random stuff |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 21:17:00 -
[10]
dude, ur a little late.. i joined my m8s carebear corp to help them with their security wing for a bit...ive been in DCM for over a week now.
come back when u know something new.
My vids and random stuff |

frederikop
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 22:09:00 -
[11]
This is a great post.
I was kinda worried that CA was getting into "Shiva" mode. Not trying to **** everyone off and behave in a totally arrogant "We dare you to come try and kill us" way.
I think you can pretty much count on people taking you up on the offer when there are targets that cannot logoff to escape destruction.
|

frederikop
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 22:09:00 -
[12]
This is a great post.
I was kinda worried that CA was getting into "Shiva" mode. Not trying to **** everyone off and behave in a totally arrogant "We dare you to come try and kill us" way.
I think you can pretty much count on people taking you up on the offer when there are targets that cannot logoff to escape destruction.
|

fugazii
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 22:52:00 -
[13]
Originally by: frederikop This is a great post.
I was kinda worried that CA was getting into "Shiva" mode. Not trying to **** everyone off and behave in a totally arrogant "We dare you to come try and kill us" way.
I think you can pretty much count on people taking you up on the offer when there are targets that cannot logoff to escape destruction.
ummm ca didnt logoff though they beat their multiple enemys for yet another weekend, if nething its everyone else logging off to save their ships from ca.
use jst a tad bit of logic nxt time u post, thxs.
|

fugazii
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 22:52:00 -
[14]
Originally by: frederikop This is a great post.
I was kinda worried that CA was getting into "Shiva" mode. Not trying to **** everyone off and behave in a totally arrogant "We dare you to come try and kill us" way.
I think you can pretty much count on people taking you up on the offer when there are targets that cannot logoff to escape destruction.
ummm ca didnt logoff though they beat their multiple enemys for yet another weekend, if nething its everyone else logging off to save their ships from ca.
use jst a tad bit of logic nxt time u post, thxs.
|

Chocolate Sunshine
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:06:00 -
[15]
Originally by: frederikop This is a great post.
I was kinda worried that CA was getting into "Shiva" mode. Not trying to **** everyone off and behave in a totally arrogant "We dare you to come try and kill us" way.
I think you can pretty much count on people taking you up on the offer when there are targets that cannot logoff to escape destruction.
ROOFLES
|

Chocolate Sunshine
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:06:00 -
[16]
Originally by: frederikop This is a great post.
I was kinda worried that CA was getting into "Shiva" mode. Not trying to **** everyone off and behave in a totally arrogant "We dare you to come try and kill us" way.
I think you can pretty much count on people taking you up on the offer when there are targets that cannot logoff to escape destruction.
ROOFLES
|

Pacman
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:18:00 -
[17]
I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
|

Pacman
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:18:00 -
[18]
I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
|

Chocolate Sunshine
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:22:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
LOL, you are a dolt.
|

Chocolate Sunshine
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:22:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
LOL, you are a dolt.
|

Cer'es
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:23:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
boooooring.
why dont you just give up, all allainces go to safespots, all allainces log of, suuure there will be situations were there is a fair fight and they run, but there is no need to bring up the same sutff all the time!
we all know it happens! ------------------------------ .Flamenco Haggis. Once a pround member of Xanadu Member of Mercury and Solace [MACE] Currently proud member of ATUK Mon then ya bas!!! |

Cer'es
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:23:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
boooooring.
why dont you just give up, all allainces go to safespots, all allainces log of, suuure there will be situations were there is a fair fight and they run, but there is no need to bring up the same sutff all the time!
we all know it happens! ------------------------------ .Flamenco Haggis. Once a pround member of Xanadu Member of Mercury and Solace [MACE] Currently proud member of ATUK Mon then ya bas!!! |

Hast
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:30:00 -
[23]
most useless thread ever... and IBTL 
|

Hast
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:30:00 -
[24]
most useless thread ever... and IBTL 
|

F'nog
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:59:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
ROFL
|

F'nog
|
Posted - 2004.09.26 23:59:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
ROFL
|

Skelator
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 00:20:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Skelator on 27/09/2004 00:22:28
Originally by: F'nog
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
ROFL
You know your always harping on how Ca runs to its safe spots..
I have flown with the Fleet when I get home from work and even when were outnumbered we never safespotted but charged into battle and watched you guys turn tail and run.
I am very honored to fly with CA because of this Very reason. In fact I have never been in a general retreat with Either Xirt nor Duke nor our own Corp Fleet commander EvilDoomer so quit spreading these lies .. OK?
They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards |

Skelator
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 00:20:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Skelator on 27/09/2004 00:22:28
Originally by: F'nog
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
ROFL
You know your always harping on how Ca runs to its safe spots..
I have flown with the Fleet when I get home from work and even when were outnumbered we never safespotted but charged into battle and watched you guys turn tail and run.
I am very honored to fly with CA because of this Very reason. In fact I have never been in a general retreat with Either Xirt nor Duke nor our own Corp Fleet commander EvilDoomer so quit spreading these lies .. OK?
They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards |

Kunming
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 00:43:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Cer'es
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
boooooring.
why dont you just give up, all allainces go to safespots, all allainces log of, suuure there will be situations were there is a fair fight and they run, but there is no need to bring up the same sutff all the time!
we all know it happens!
LOL  
And this says "Cer'es" the logoff KING, boy you have no idea who you dancing with, just waiting CCP to fix this logoff thing, I'll pod your soul to hell!
Intercepting since BETA |

Kunming
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 00:43:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Cer'es
Originally by: Pacman I have a question :
Are there certain requirments to joining CA like having multiple safespots for every system and being able to log off in under 1 second?....just wondering
boooooring.
why dont you just give up, all allainces go to safespots, all allainces log of, suuure there will be situations were there is a fair fight and they run, but there is no need to bring up the same sutff all the time!
we all know it happens!
LOL  
And this says "Cer'es" the logoff KING, boy you have no idea who you dancing with, just waiting CCP to fix this logoff thing, I'll pod your soul to hell!
Intercepting since BETA |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |