| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rakrist
|
Posted - 2009.07.16 20:10:00 -
[31]
Originally by: cello MN
I want to work my way up from miner, to manufacturer, to corp member, to corp owner.
The depressing thing is that a lot of Eve players seem to believe that this is the sole natural order of progression.
|

Bestofworst Worstofbest
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2009.07.16 20:12:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Pesky LaRue
Originally by: Bestofworst Worstofbest
Originally by: Armoured C to become the number one poster of all time 
Akita T won't have that.
nor will Dark Shikari,
He doesn't seem to post anymore, just watches the forums rubbing his hands together repeating "Gooooooood, goooooood." to himself. ________________________________________________
Am I an alt, main, or both? You decide! |

Hexxx
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2009.07.16 21:46:00 -
[33]
Well, after writing the first version of EBANK software, defining many of it's policies, Chairing the Board for a year and a half, and peaking at 2.5 Trillion in deposits....I've decided that I'm going to do player-run insurance.
The model is almost finished and all my simulations based on some conservative loss assumptions come out to nice profit margins on the 2 or 3 ships we plan to start with. Software is maybe 20% done though so it'll take a while. After I launch that and tie it back into the financial markets I'll look for the next area of finance I can do work in.
Oh. And maybe I'll do another interview with IGN afterwards. 
EBANK - Chairman of the Board | www.eve-bank.net
|

Mordinn
The Bones Brigade
|
Posted - 2009.07.16 22:28:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Buster Good Get money. **** *****es. Smoke trees.
This.
|

fathead mcgee
|
Posted - 2009.07.16 22:57:00 -
[35]
to make a monopoly of all the tradable slave/dancing girls
|

Kat Bandeis
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.07.16 23:42:00 -
[36]
My goal for Eve? To get enough corp faction standing to put up a station in .5 before I turn 85 years old...
|

Wideen
Warped Mining Strip Mining Club
|
Posted - 2009.07.16 23:46:00 -
[37]
to be able to be financially independent so I can pvp all I want...
|

DigitalCommunist
November Corporation
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 00:46:00 -
[38]
Total carebearicide, cluster-wide armageddon, making sure everyone loses, play long enough to see Chribba become a pariah / scam the living daylights out of everyone.. and.. next biggest/newest toy, I guess. ;\\\
|

Danton Marcellus
Nebula Rasa Holdings
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 01:14:00 -
[39]
To be the oldest git around. Getting Chribba to retire will be hard but I've hired some persuasive goons. 
Should/would/could have, HAVE you chav!
Also Known As |

Araviel
Gallente Epic.
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 01:29:00 -
[40]
no specific goals at all really, im just enjoying wielding my bat and increasing its damage mod.
MAXSuicide> Araviels bat is even more powerful than the nerf bat.
|

Joe
Umbra Legion Shadow Empire.
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 03:01:00 -
[41]
I'd like to win a seat on the CSM, Get the trip to Iceland, and meet Bj÷rk.
|

Crystal Girl
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 04:44:00 -
[42]
Shoot people in the face -
The rest of you are bears
|

Butt Sexington
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 05:20:00 -
[43]
short term kill 5yndr0m3 in long term kill everyone ====================== Arvalds temporary forum posting alt |

Tag Heuer
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 05:30:00 -
[44]
Become a Death Knight. Is this a run on sentence or my signature? You decide. |

silentalleycat
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 08:55:00 -
[45]
To become the Evil Overlord of the galaxy
|

Sheriff Jones
Amarr Clinical Experiment
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 08:59:00 -
[46]
To answer as many "your goals" and "you know you've played EVE too long..." threads as possible 
In a more serious note;
Get a damnation (this is for the day when i quit) Get a nightmare (this is something i want free, so not going to happen anytime soon) Get Chribbas titan (i'm stalking chribba, he has to pee sometime)
My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit. |

Kendar
Gallente Disney inc
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 09:03:00 -
[47]
short term goal is specing for amarr
long term goal is to leave eve and get rid of the eve addiction
|

Cunard
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 09:19:00 -
[48]
Originally by: cello MN What are your long or short term goals for eve?
Short term ---> Beat someone in PvP.
Mid-term ---> Get skilled up to get into a Megathron.
Long term ---> Enjoy my time in EvE.
|

Blasphemour
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 09:46:00 -
[49]
Short term: get into an Orca
Mid term: fire up the alliance we are planning with several corps
Long term: have loads of fun
|

Dodgy Past
Amarr Lollipops for Rancors
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 11:15:00 -
[50]
Last achieved plan: Can do level 4s well enough that while making isk is a pain I can afford to lose ships. ( especially with a future including cheaper rigs for BCs )
Short term goals: Finish skilling up to be able to put together a decent PvP harbie fit.
Mid term goal: Grow our corps in order to be able to put together some nice roams.
Long term goal: Corp to have some influence in Sov space.
Alt goal: 1 stop shop for worm hole industrial skills + covops.
Creating your own corp early with friends is challenging, but has worked out pretty well due to a decent core of players that know each other from outside the game.
|

Chantilly Layce
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 11:31:00 -
[51]
Summed up, I'd have to go with:
"There can be only One."
|

Scrutt5
Snuff inc
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 11:47:00 -
[52]
My goal was always to keep the manufacturers busy. Its still my goal today and probably will be tomorrow.
Get with the PVP addiction.
|

Chris Liath
Gallente Nex Exercitus Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 11:49:00 -
[53]
Power.
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. |

Aelisha
Gallente Nisaba Syndicate New Eden Retail Federation
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 11:50:00 -
[54]
Edited by: Aelisha on 17/07/2009 11:52:00 Personally, I aim to become an Industrial and Marketing Tycoon of considerable wealth and influence. I already have a good bunch of people flying with me, more would be nice, but I am satisfied that I have met my CEo goal of having a tight knit and friendly team of productive pilots.
Shipwise, got my Legion, Proteus, Loki and Tengu. If more t3 ships get released I will have more ship goals, but capitols apart from the Rorqual bore me. Small, fast ships give the best PVP in my experience.
All in all, my goals have started to turn outwards, and I like assisting new industrial corps in setting up supply chains and profitable production lines. New banner soon! |

Louis deGuerre
Gallente Azure Horizon Federate Militia
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 12:35:00 -
[55]
Main goals : - Don't go blind with the horrible interface - Don't die of boredom grinding - Throw away few dozen million isk every now and again to remind yourself it's not real money
Achievements unlocked ! - Was an active corp member - Was a director - Ran a highsec corp as CEO and watched it get griefed to death - Won a highsec war - Lost a highsec war - Became a decent pvp-er - Became a decent miner - Became an expert L4 mission grinder - Lost a faction war
Current goal - Become expert explorer and scout
--- Sol: A microwarp drive? In a battleship? Are you insane? They arenÆt built for this! Clear Skies - The Movie |

Shinnen
Caldari Northern Intelligence
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 13:23:00 -
[56]
1 goal: GET. MORE. KILLMAILS.
|

Sheriff Jones
Amarr Clinical Experiment
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 13:24:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Shinnen 1 goal: GET. MORE. KILLMAILS.
Selling killmails, 5 mil a pop, you provide the ship 
My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit. |

Rhaegor Stormborn
H A V O C
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 13:28:00 -
[58]
Get level 5 in all my spaceship command skills.
Earn lots of ISK to support buying PvP ships.
Take over the Eve galaxy.
|

Jakob Gempel
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 13:33:00 -
[59]
Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain? The Brain: Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world! Pinky: NARF!
|

Xiaodown
Guiding Hand Social Club
|
Posted - 2009.07.17 13:34:00 -
[60]
Steal a Titan. --
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |