| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Daniel Jackson
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 20:33:00 -
[1]
man i think one of the last patches has brouthted some of the very very very very old bugs and even some from last year back in to eve again to haunt us like they did before in the past, man can yall please do somthing about theses bugs. therr getting very very annowing like they did in the past, so can you plese try to fix them.
Caldari will once again rise above the gallente and take back Caldari prime! Image done by Denrace |

Daniel Jackson
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 20:33:00 -
[2]
man i think one of the last patches has brouthted some of the very very very very old bugs and even some from last year back in to eve again to haunt us like they did before in the past, man can yall please do somthing about theses bugs. therr getting very very annowing like they did in the past, so can you plese try to fix them.
Caldari will once again rise above the gallente and take back Caldari prime! Image done by Denrace |

Cobracure
|
Posted - 2004.09.28 08:17:00 -
[3]
Well thats a very detailed report.
|

Cobracure
|
Posted - 2004.09.28 08:17:00 -
[4]
Well thats a very detailed report.
|

Xerta
|
Posted - 2004.09.28 17:42:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Cobracure Well thats a very detailed report.
Well now you probably don't do anything during the day and have hours to run around and hunt for bugs, do the screenshots, logs and all the rest, and then turn it all in.
I personally do not have all that luxurious time that you seem to have on your hands. So therefore I will only identify some problems that have annoyed me lately. I will not supply all of the eloquent details that I am sure you so diligently captured on your bug hunting adventures.
The scanner, locks up about every other minute and has to be reset.
Plus since the 3 days of extended downtime all I do is crash every 15 to 20 mins now where I never did prior to the "upgrade". This is really annoying as it never happened prior to the 3 days of extended downtime of last week.
|

Xerta
|
Posted - 2004.09.28 17:42:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Cobracure Well thats a very detailed report.
Well now you probably don't do anything during the day and have hours to run around and hunt for bugs, do the screenshots, logs and all the rest, and then turn it all in.
I personally do not have all that luxurious time that you seem to have on your hands. So therefore I will only identify some problems that have annoyed me lately. I will not supply all of the eloquent details that I am sure you so diligently captured on your bug hunting adventures.
The scanner, locks up about every other minute and has to be reset.
Plus since the 3 days of extended downtime all I do is crash every 15 to 20 mins now where I never did prior to the "upgrade". This is really annoying as it never happened prior to the 3 days of extended downtime of last week.
|

Jintoh
|
Posted - 2004.09.28 19:04:00 -
[7]
Agreed, I haven't played very long (~2 weeks) but was impressed with the stability of this game until their update/patch went live.
The game now freezes every so often for no reason, when I open the market, or try to go to login screen.
|

Jintoh
|
Posted - 2004.09.28 19:04:00 -
[8]
Agreed, I haven't played very long (~2 weeks) but was impressed with the stability of this game until their update/patch went live.
The game now freezes every so often for no reason, when I open the market, or try to go to login screen.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |