| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

XY55XTY
Amarr The Fizzy Drink Corp
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 10:48:00 -
[31]
He was an ass! It was either his way or no way! Hippoking was no better either...
|

Armoured C
Gallente The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:10:00 -
[32]
i'm getting there :)
Armoured C forum extraordinaire #69 top poster
|

Mashie Saldana
BFG Tech
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:29:00 -
[33]
I miss the DS signatures plastered over every thread.
|

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:32:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Akita T on 25/07/2009 11:34:17
Originally by: No Homo I hope he stays #1. Cause that would mean Akita T stopped poasting.
Tee-hee 
Most likely, after his student days are over, he'll be back with a vengeance 
EVE issues|Mining revamp|Build stuff|Make ISK |

Xtreem
Gallente Knockaround Guys Inc. Exxxotic
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:34:00 -
[35]
♥ DS
|

Benco97
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:35:00 -
[36]
How pathetic, I'm only 134th 
This calls for more Burst threads I believe.
Originally by: P'uck
You're a DUMBASS - bold italic underline at the VERY LEAST.

|

Sheriff Jones
Amarr Clinical Experiment
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:37:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Sheriff Jones on 25/07/2009 11:36:55 I don't have much in the postcount department, but i have my own threadnaught so i'm all set 
My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit. |

ForceM
Gallente POS Builder Inc. Silent Requiem
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:43:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Sheriff Jones Edited by: Sheriff Jones on 25/07/2009 11:36:55 I don't have much in the postcount department, but i have my own threadnaught so i'm all set 
Now get back to your threadnaught and add some more -----
|

Sheriff Jones
Amarr Clinical Experiment
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:44:00 -
[39]
Originally by: ForceM
Originally by: Sheriff Jones Edited by: Sheriff Jones on 25/07/2009 11:36:55 I don't have much in the postcount department, but i have my own threadnaught so i'm all set 
Now get back to your threadnaught and add some more
I have an idea, hold your horsies! 
My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit. |

Taua Roqa
Minmatar Planet Roqa
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:54:00 -
[40]
IBDS
|

Goodwill City
Amarr The Society of Goodwill
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 11:57:00 -
[41]
Not talking about DS, but who cares what your postcount is if all you post is ****
|

Venomire
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 12:56:00 -
[42]
All forums eventually get overrun with fakeposting and trolling, no matter how draconian the moderation. There are some who posit that the harsher the moderation, the more tempted people are to skirt the edge of the established rules. Face it, individually humanity has an instinctive impulse to do what someone says they can't. Collectively this isn't the case, but there is no collective on the internet.
|

Malcanis
Vanishing Point. The Initiative.
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 13:08:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Rawr Cristina Jenny Spitfire down to #7 
Soon that spot will be mine...
|

Slade Trillgon
Masuat'aa Matari Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 14:15:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Lance Fighter I still miss DS.. I have fantasies about him coming back and saving us from the scourge that is the noobs on this forum..
Ahh, the good times. they will be missed.
Whats wrong with us noobs  
I am close to his total post count in OOPE otherwise I am surprised that I am as high as I am, not that it really that high at 169.
Originally by: Rawr Cristina Jenny Spitfire down to #7 
Get back to work! Wiishpp
Slade
Originally by: Niccolado Starwalker
Please go sit in the corner, and dont forget to don the shame-on-you-hat!
=v= |

LUH 3472
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 14:29:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Mashie Saldana I miss the DS signatures plastered over every thread.
same here.
what are this robots called again? they are cool. i want one for christmas.
|

Azirapheal
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 14:47:00 -
[46]
do miss DS, and ive just realised i pay 15 pop a month to lurk :S
Originally by: Grohalmatar The proposed changes in the game development forum are obviously a nerf to falcon pilots. However, what they really are is a nerf to falcon alts.
|

Alex Raptos
Caldari Phoenix Rising.
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 14:55:00 -
[47]
Originally by: LUH 3472
Originally by: Mashie Saldana I miss the DS signatures plastered over every thread.
same here.
what are this robots called again? they are cool. i want one for christmas.
Tachikoma's and they originate from the anime Ghost in the Shell.
Originally by: Dirk Magnum I've become gay for Mark Harmon despite my initial reservations about the show NCIS but nobody will ever know
|

jason hill
Caldari Clan Shadow Wolf Sylph Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 15:14:00 -
[48]
Edited by: jason hill on 25/07/2009 15:16:54 meh im im only ranked at #455 
and anyways Daniel jacksons threads were so much more entertaining .....if only for the Deciphering comedy value  |

Danton Marcellus
Nebula Rasa Holdings
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 16:06:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Rawr Cristina Jenny Spitfire down to #7 
I beat that tramp down.
Is there any way to check who is the mostest poster per forum?
Should/would/could have, HAVE you chav!
Also Known As |

ceaon
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 16:19:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Taedrin It has been approximately 365 days, 10 hours and 20 minutes since Dark Shikari last graced us with his presence on these forums.
he skill up on doom9 forums 
Please resize your signature to the maximum file size of 24000 bytes. Zymurgist
EvE FTW |

Sokratesz
Rionnag Alba Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 17:36:00 -
[51]
I miss him :(
(also wtf at those stats im #21 i need to get a life sooo badly)
|

goodby4u
Valor Inc. Cosmic Anomalies
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 17:52:00 -
[52]
Dangit, I dropped into the 140s, I need to stop playing eve online and start playing eve forums online again...
|

Dario Wall
Caldari Corvus Industries
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 19:17:00 -
[53]
Edited by: Dario Wall on 25/07/2009 19:21:59 My very first topic on the forums was answered by DS. 
|

jason hill
Caldari Clan Shadow Wolf Sylph Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 19:43:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Dario Wall Edited by: Dario Wall on 25/07/2009 19:21:59 My very first topic on the forums was answered by DS. 
was probably wrong then 
destroy everything you touch |

Zeba
Minmatar Honourable East India Trading Company
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 19:47:00 -
[55]
Originally by: XY55XTY He was an ass! It was either his way or no way! Hippoking was no better either...
Yeah thats why he is attending class at an elite school and you are... 
Originally by: Vaden Khale He's doing the moonwalk in HEE-hee-hell.
|

seliana tanis
Rionnag Alba Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 19:49:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Sokratesz I miss him :(
(also wtf at those stats im #21 i need to get a life sooo badly)
ccc.
|

Danton Marcellus
Nebula Rasa Holdings
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 22:48:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Zeba
Originally by: XY55XTY He was an ass! It was either his way or no way! Hippoking was no better either...
Yeah thats why he is attending class at an elite school and you are... 
One has no bearing on the other, in fact the notion of him at an elite school if anything re-affirms the hypothesis that Dark Shikari lacked the social skills needed to relate to the average pilot.
Should/would/could have, HAVE you chav!
Also Known As |

Dario Wall
Caldari Corvus Industries
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 22:49:00 -
[58]
Originally by: jason hill
Originally by: Dario Wall Edited by: Dario Wall on 25/07/2009 19:21:59 My very first topic on the forums was answered by DS. 
was probably wrong then 
I remember when I got that faction BCU though. I was still fairly new to the game and didn't know what it was worth, so it sat around unused in my hangar for about a month before I decided to ask. I don't remember what I ended up doing with it though. 
|

Mr Reeth
|
Posted - 2009.07.25 23:01:00 -
[59]
#2130 here... so ummm... where's my parade?!
|

Dario Wall
Caldari Corvus Industries
|
Posted - 2009.07.26 01:48:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Mr Reeth #2130 here... so ummm... where's my parade?!
#1554 
Doesn't seem like I've actually posted that much on these forums though.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |