| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Xaphenus
Divide By Zero Dark Phoenix Rising.
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.02 18:52:00 -
[61] - Quote
Herping yourDerp wrote:i applied, payed my 500mil isk security deposit ( cheaper since im known of forum) and they accepted me, cynoed in with my JF, docked in a station and started unloading stuff and fitting ships for combat... i do not see the issue.
and I am so sure they do this ALL of the time  |

Andski
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
79
|
Posted - 2011.10.03 06:06:00 -
[62] - Quote
As a senior recruiter in GoonWaffe, I have to clear a few misconceptions in this thread. All new members are required to put 500M ISK down as a deposit. It has two purposes: for one, it demonstrates that the new recruit has the means to get by in our fine Alliance without needing to depend on others. Secondly, it provides a safety net - if the new recruit awoxes somebody, for example, they're kicked out and we have 500M to compensate the loss.
I wouldn't doubt that some members have abused this policy for personal gain. We've had plenty of people come forth with allegations concerning a member of our alliance conducting "recruitment scams," but they refuse to provide full API to allow us to verify such a transaction before proceeding to confront the member accused of wrongdoing. So far, nobody has bothered to provide proof, so we just tell the accusers to get lost. v0v
If you have been the victim of such a scam, please feel free to contact me via EVE mail. If you don't bother to provide me with the proper evidence, I can't help you. Sorry. Chat logs and screenshots don't count. |

Soldarius
Peek-A-Boo Bombers
6
|
Posted - 2011.10.03 06:45:00 -
[63] - Quote
When I applied to goons... oh wait... nvm "How do you kill that which has no life?" |

Joshua Aivoras
Tech IV Industries
5
|
Posted - 2011.10.03 06:58:00 -
[64] - Quote
AbraKadaver wrote:I have had (one of many) extended breaks for Eve, thought I'd resign up with some Plex and see if any significant changes have been made to what is a game that is way past it's prime. So I applied to join Goons, as I figured they're always fighting with someone and it'd be interesting to get in a bit of Pew-Pew and see how life is like Goon-side. Got chatting to a recruiter for Wildly Inappropriate, ended up going through the background checks for Goons yada yada which were all fine. He got a friend from another corp in Goon alliance to help me out with a cyno across to a system to jump out from empire > 0.0. So I jumped across my carrier filled with various bits and pieces, probably about a bil in total give or take as I generally travel light. Once in the jump system found that I was at a safe spot rather than outside a station, which is fine I figured, I'll just warp to a station and dock. When all of a sudden, the 'helpful person' who lit up a cyno for me, jumped in his supercarrier and proceeded to ransom me. Bearing in mind this is all by people in Goonswarm alliance, a person by the name of Pheniox Nugs + Teljkon Nugs. So usefully my Eve client crashes before I have the oppurtunity to pay him the 600m he is asking for, log back in flying a la pod. So basically I got my answer to should I come back to Eve, namely being 'No' as apparantly even if you try and join an alliance you end up being stabbed in the back by the very people you'd like to consider friendly at some point shortly. Also - no you cannot have all my stuff as I contracted the remaining 4.4bil isk in my wallet over to Nugs, as I figured if he was that obsessed with isk to be so incredibly lame then he may as well have it, as I will have absolutely no need for it in the future. If interested, the killboard link is here http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=14216097
So here I am, making an honest living, trying my hardest to make dem ISKies, not hurting anyone.
And this dude gets rich for douching it up, hard.
FML =D |

Alikchi
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.03 08:58:00 -
[65] - Quote
gotta get dem iskies |

Brynhilda
Massive PVPness S I L E N T.
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 20:44:00 -
[66] - Quote
I read this thread and all I see is Goons being Goons and people who dislike Goons being 'BAWWWWW' |

Joshua Aivoras
Tech IV Industries
5
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 20:57:00 -
[67] - Quote
Brynhilda wrote:I read this thread and all I see is Goons being Goons and people who dislike Goons being 'BAWWWWW'
Though true, all the Goon Trolling and non-goon tears get the OP's point across rather nicley, I think  |

Feligast
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
96
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 21:06:00 -
[68] - Quote
Your pardon, good sir, but there is no trolling in this thread. Zymurgist takes great pride at deleting all trolling from the honoureable Eve: Online internet forums. Therefore, all posts in this thread from Goons are genuine, from the heart, and true. |

Sverige Pahis
Thunderwaffe Goonswarm Federation
56
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 21:57:00 -
[69] - Quote
Ironically Feligast is the only guy in our entire alliance who actually genuinely scams people, don't believe a word he says!
Hi Feligast |

The Mittani
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
725
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 22:02:00 -
[70] - Quote
Scamming is a very serious offense in Goonswarm and is not tolerated under any circumstances. The OP is a shameful liar. |

Feligast
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
106
|
Posted - 2011.10.06 18:06:00 -
[71] - Quote
I hope The Mittani's truthful words will once and for all put your fears of scamming to rest.
Hi Sverige Pahis!  |

Killstealing
Broski Enterprises Elite Space Guild
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.06 21:36:00 -
[72] - Quote
The Mittani wrote:Scamming is a very serious offense in Goonswarm and is not tolerated under any circumstances. The OP is a shameful liar. you can tell this man speaks the truth: he's a CSM and has over 800 likes! |

Joshua Aivoras
Tech IV Industries
5
|
Posted - 2011.10.07 09:15:00 -
[73] - Quote
Killstealing wrote:The Mittani wrote:Scamming is a very serious offense in Goonswarm and is not tolerated under any circumstances. The OP is a shameful liar. you can tell this man speaks the truth: he's a CSM and has over 800 likes!
I wish there was a way to see WHO liked his posts, more notably what corp/alliance there in =D
|

Ammzi
Imperial Guardians Blazing Angels Alliance
37
|
Posted - 2011.10.07 10:31:00 -
[74] - Quote
*Generic reply about paying goons security deposit without getting scammed and then not see the problem OP has" |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |