| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Greystar
|
Posted - 2004.10.13 09:11:00 -
[1]
Currently at ME4, will start selling 1 run bpc's for 10 mill each when we reach level 5. Contact me in game.
|

Greystar
|
Posted - 2004.10.13 09:11:00 -
[2]
Currently at ME4, will start selling 1 run bpc's for 10 mill each when we reach level 5. Contact me in game.
|

Greystar
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:26:00 -
[3]
OK, I wasn't counting on getting bombarded with quite so many inquiries in game. Maybe we're selling these bpc's too cheap, but it seems like a fair price to me.
If you are interested, please either post here or EVE mail me so that I have a chronological record.
Thanks
|

Greystar
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:26:00 -
[4]
OK, I wasn't counting on getting bombarded with quite so many inquiries in game. Maybe we're selling these bpc's too cheap, but it seems like a fair price to me.
If you are interested, please either post here or EVE mail me so that I have a chronological record.
Thanks
|

Gavin Kineli
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:28:00 -
[5]
I'll take one :)
Play The BIG Lottery! |

Gavin Kineli
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:28:00 -
[6]
I'll take one :)
Play The BIG Lottery! |

Kozak
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:36:00 -
[7]
I will take 5 please.
On a side note, you may want to limit the number sold to any one customer. If you can't get me 5, any number of them will do, thanks.
|

Kozak
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:36:00 -
[8]
I will take 5 please.
On a side note, you may want to limit the number sold to any one customer. If you can't get me 5, any number of them will do, thanks.
|

Et alii
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:42:00 -
[9]
I'll have 2 if it's possible.
|

Et alii
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:42:00 -
[10]
I'll have 2 if it's possible.
|

Nyuusen
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:55:00 -
[11]
Sign me up for 1 plz.
An evemail will do:) Nyuusen Ceo The Triad Alliance |

Nyuusen
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:55:00 -
[12]
Sign me up for 1 plz.
An evemail will do:) Nyuusen Ceo The Triad Alliance |

Yanda
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:59:00 -
[13]
*5* for me please.
send me eve mail when ready.
10 mill seem a fair price .
|

Yanda
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 13:59:00 -
[14]
*5* for me please.
send me eve mail when ready.
10 mill seem a fair price .
|

Gan Howorth
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 15:34:00 -
[15]
l'll take 5 please 
|

Gan Howorth
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 15:34:00 -
[16]
l'll take 5 please 
|

Jim Steele
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 15:51:00 -
[17]
10 mil seems quite fair to me, whats the build list on these and what skills does one need? 
Death to the Galante |

Jim Steele
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 15:51:00 -
[18]
10 mil seems quite fair to me, whats the build list on these and what skills does one need? 
Death to the Galante |

Kozak
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:13:00 -
[19]
One needs Cruiser Construction skill book, which requires Frigate Construction 5. The lowest price for the Cruiser Construction skill I've seen is 125 mill. But I think I will find a buddy with one to build mine :)
|

Kozak
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:13:00 -
[20]
One needs Cruiser Construction skill book, which requires Frigate Construction 5. The lowest price for the Cruiser Construction skill I've seen is 125 mill. But I think I will find a buddy with one to build mine :)
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:16:00 -
[21]
I'll take one too - pls evemail when it's ready and where to pick it up from.
thanks, Oz ----------- "Remember people: Omber is the biggest evil ever created, DO NOT let it get to you!" Waagaa Ktlehr, BDCI
I have a blog
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:16:00 -
[22]
I'll take one too - pls evemail when it's ready and where to pick it up from.
thanks, Oz ----------- "Remember people: Omber is the biggest evil ever created, DO NOT let it get to you!" Waagaa Ktlehr, BDCI
I have a blog
|

Vigilant
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:18:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Kozak One needs Cruiser Construction skill book, which requires Frigate Construction 5. The lowest price for the Cruiser Construction skill I've seen is 125 mill. But I think I will find a buddy with one to build mine :)
Umm....Cruiser Construction Skill is 900k, with over 30 copies where I am at.... (I will sell ya the info. of where it is )....assuming its that hard to find.
|

Vigilant
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:18:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Kozak One needs Cruiser Construction skill book, which requires Frigate Construction 5. The lowest price for the Cruiser Construction skill I've seen is 125 mill. But I think I will find a buddy with one to build mine :)
Umm....Cruiser Construction Skill is 900k, with over 30 copies where I am at.... (I will sell ya the info. of where it is )....assuming its that hard to find.
|

Kozak
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 17:58:00 -
[25]
Thanks for that info, that's the price I've seen it for in the Essence region. Some ass is buying them out and resselling at crazy prices. Oh well. Will have to get one then.
|

Kozak
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 17:58:00 -
[26]
Thanks for that info, that's the price I've seen it for in the Essence region. Some ass is buying them out and resselling at crazy prices. Oh well. Will have to get one then.
|

DonRedhorse
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:15:00 -
[27]
Hi, I`ll take 5 pls.Send me a message when its done.
Thx Don
|

DonRedhorse
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:15:00 -
[28]
Hi, I`ll take 5 pls.Send me a message when its done.
Thx Don
|

Nirat
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:39:00 -
[29]
2 for me please ;] -Nirat
|

Nirat
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:39:00 -
[30]
2 for me please ;] -Nirat
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |