| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:35:00 -
[1]
Thread locked. Not Alliance, Corporation or Organisation related - Zhuge
This is an announcement per my girlfriend, to keep me from slepping from the couch.
I will not ignore time anitquing with her for Eve I will not golf instead of spending time with her I will not fire on plp in space for 'loving ' ppl. Beer is baaf
O do not like theoucohg.
I hate the couch.
Per her, gilrs rule, guys droll.
I am her plaything..
Teh mods are cool and keepish me in line
Comm closedish
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:35:00 -
[2]
Thread locked. Not Alliance, Corporation or Organisation related - Zhuge
This is an announcement per my girlfriend, to keep me from slepping from the couch.
I will not ignore time anitquing with her for Eve I will not golf instead of spending time with her I will not fire on plp in space for 'loving ' ppl. Beer is baaf
O do not like theoucohg.
I hate the couch.
Per her, gilrs rule, guys droll.
I am her plaything..
Teh mods are cool and keepish me in line
Comm closedish
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Nikolai Tesla
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:37:00 -
[3]
Someone needs counseling. 
|

Nikolai Tesla
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:37:00 -
[4]
Someone needs counseling. 
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:39:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Notferr on 17/10/2004 03:43:02 I shall not enjoy foootball eitehr
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:39:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Notferr on 17/10/2004 03:43:02 I shall not enjoy foootball eitehr
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:45:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Miss Take Edited by: Miss Take on 17/10/2004 03:45:08 drink stella and smack the b.i.tch
Enjoy sleeping alone.
P.S. She is busy laughing with her friends, so this is just me.
Chicks are smaeter than us. Accept it
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:45:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Miss Take Edited by: Miss Take on 17/10/2004 03:45:08 drink stella and smack the b.i.tch
Enjoy sleeping alone.
P.S. She is busy laughing with her friends, so this is just me.
Chicks are smaeter than us. Accept it
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:47:00 -
[9]
Exceptt for hocket...
They all hate hocket for some reasson.
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:47:00 -
[10]
Exceptt for hocket...
They all hate hocket for some reasson.
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Theious
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:52:00 -
[11]
Couch = bad.
How bad is your head going to hurt in the morning? A history of one and many more http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=78331 |

Theious
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:52:00 -
[12]
Couch = bad.
How bad is your head going to hurt in the morning? A history of one and many more http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=78331 |

Powder
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:59:00 -
[13]
Every one line up for the geuss who much notferr had to drink game. Im gonna go with juuust the right ammount 
|

Powder
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 03:59:00 -
[14]
Every one line up for the geuss who much notferr had to drink game. Im gonna go with juuust the right ammount 
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:11:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Powder Every one line up for the geuss who much notferr had to drink game. Im gonna go with juuust the right ammount 
1 bottle whiskey, 1 bottle wine, 4 cans beer? or equivalent.
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:11:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Powder Every one line up for the geuss who much notferr had to drink game. Im gonna go with juuust the right ammount 
1 bottle whiskey, 1 bottle wine, 4 cans beer? or equivalent.
|

Whedon
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:17:00 -
[17]
She had better be good
-- insert info here, cause I have none --- |

Whedon
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:17:00 -
[18]
She had better be good
-- insert info here, cause I have none --- |

Talsius
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:29:00 -
[19]
Your ass is gonna get kicked in the morning.
|

Talsius
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:29:00 -
[20]
Your ass is gonna get kicked in the morning.
|

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:32:00 -
[21]
enough to make me wish he was on TS atm with me
Please stop being a third rate flamer,I am tired of reactivating my account just to kick your ass. |

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:32:00 -
[22]
enough to make me wish he was on TS atm with me
Please stop being a third rate flamer,I am tired of reactivating my account just to kick your ass. |

Benjamin Kekkonen
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:53:00 -
[23]
The Germany, your woman would beat you with a ****zneil.
Our women know how to keep their men in line. 
We learned from the french!
- Political Aide to Notferr - |

Benjamin Kekkonen
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 04:53:00 -
[24]
The Germany, your woman would beat you with a ****zneil.
Our women know how to keep their men in line. 
We learned from the french!
- Political Aide to Notferr - |

Sassinak
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 05:46:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Notferr This is an announcement per my girlfriend, to keep me from slepping from the couch.
I will not ignore time anitquing with her for Eve I will not golf instead of spending time with her I will not fire on plp in space for 'loving ' ppl. Beer is baaf
O do not like theoucohg.
I hate the couch.
Per her, gilrs rule, guys droll.
I am her plaything..
Teh mods are cool and keepish me in line
Comm closedish
Less Whisky Before Forum Post = WIN
K?
 Sass Arcane Technologies |

Sassinak
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 05:46:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Notferr This is an announcement per my girlfriend, to keep me from slepping from the couch.
I will not ignore time anitquing with her for Eve I will not golf instead of spending time with her I will not fire on plp in space for 'loving ' ppl. Beer is baaf
O do not like theoucohg.
I hate the couch.
Per her, gilrs rule, guys droll.
I am her plaything..
Teh mods are cool and keepish me in line
Comm closedish
Less Whisky Before Forum Post = WIN
K?
 Sass Arcane Technologies |

Daakkon
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 06:06:00 -
[27]

www.dark-cartel.com |

Daakkon
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 06:06:00 -
[28]

www.dark-cartel.com |

Alustrious
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 06:32:00 -
[29]
I approve of this statement =P
|

Alustrious
|
Posted - 2004.10.17 06:32:00 -
[30]
I approve of this statement =P
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |