| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Magnus49
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 00:51:00 -
[31]
If u want to use BFR's or Battle Frame Robots....then yea go play Planetside where playing that game with Mechs is the new content...the game is gonna be ruined
|

Magnus49
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 00:51:00 -
[32]
If u want to use BFR's or Battle Frame Robots....then yea go play Planetside where playing that game with Mechs is the new content...the game is gonna be ruined
|

MdKharaa
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 00:55:00 -
[33]
And the fact Mr Huggable forgets that Planetside and Eve Online are 2 completely different genres ! Doh ! Planetside is a good fun game, if in short bursts. I play it now and again, but as for variety and depth, it can't even touch Eve Online. Eve Online is AUs ahead of Planetside in both content, music, things to do, things to achieve and much worthy of it's monthly subscription fee. If you like walking in circles in your back garden, then I recommend Planetside! -----
--> Give Eve Online the score it deserves - Eve Online ftw ! <-- |

MdKharaa
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 00:55:00 -
[34]
And the fact Mr Huggable forgets that Planetside and Eve Online are 2 completely different genres ! Doh ! Planetside is a good fun game, if in short bursts. I play it now and again, but as for variety and depth, it can't even touch Eve Online. Eve Online is AUs ahead of Planetside in both content, music, things to do, things to achieve and much worthy of it's monthly subscription fee. If you like walking in circles in your back garden, then I recommend Planetside! -----
--> Give Eve Online the score it deserves - Eve Online ftw ! <-- |

xpero
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:07:00 -
[35]
See ya!
Don't let the door hit you in the *ss.
As for eve, its simply the best. Unique is what makes this game outstanding. For every other moment when it just gets BOOORING, there is Full Spectrum Warrior, Black Hawk Down, and Joint Ops.
(\_/) (O.o) (> <)
|

xpero
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:07:00 -
[36]
See ya!
Don't let the door hit you in the *ss.
As for eve, its simply the best. Unique is what makes this game outstanding. For every other moment when it just gets BOOORING, there is Full Spectrum Warrior, Black Hawk Down, and Joint Ops.
(\_/) (O.o) (> <)
|

Atandros
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:12:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Huggable meh, those r btr than the first one but bottom line is PS is way btr than eve. frist u have to know how to play the game but u guys probly sucked so u quit, second the guns dont aim wierd, its called a cone of fire and thus requires skill to use them right. PS is also a team/ squad based game, u can go at it alone, but its usually more effective when ur in squads, similar to ur "gang" thingy. once ur in the field with ur squad charging across open ground as tanks and aircraft go by and enemies are shooting at u( and then u get within range and pwn) u realize how badass PS really is. nuff said, if u dont like PS i dun giva ****.
Throw your keyboard away. Please. Think of the English language. 
|

Atandros
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:12:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Huggable meh, those r btr than the first one but bottom line is PS is way btr than eve. frist u have to know how to play the game but u guys probly sucked so u quit, second the guns dont aim wierd, its called a cone of fire and thus requires skill to use them right. PS is also a team/ squad based game, u can go at it alone, but its usually more effective when ur in squads, similar to ur "gang" thingy. once ur in the field with ur squad charging across open ground as tanks and aircraft go by and enemies are shooting at u( and then u get within range and pwn) u realize how badass PS really is. nuff said, if u dont like PS i dun giva ****.
Throw your keyboard away. Please. Think of the English language. 
|

Jozef Meurtrier
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:25:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
Drink bleach?
|

Jozef Meurtrier
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:25:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
Drink bleach?
|

Fighterpilotjp
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:44:00 -
[41]
I heard Planetside was good. And then I heard it stopped being good. Any good at all. Join us. It is your destiny.
combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I hits Blood Arch Templar, doing 133.7 damage. |

Fighterpilotjp
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:44:00 -
[42]
I heard Planetside was good. And then I heard it stopped being good. Any good at all. Join us. It is your destiny.
combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I hits Blood Arch Templar, doing 133.7 damage. |

Zeiro
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:57:00 -
[43]
HA i still play both.. just eve more b/c on Planetside its the same thing over and over like every1 else said. u take a cont. one day go to another..5 hours later the cont u took over is of another empire so u go back and take that over..and over..and over again..its a great game with the weapons and vehicles, also the BFR's that r coming out (dont know what they will cause to the community but o well) but its still the same thing every day..eve u build bigger, stronger and richerl. also it is complex like others have said also.
|

Zeiro
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 01:57:00 -
[44]
HA i still play both.. just eve more b/c on Planetside its the same thing over and over like every1 else said. u take a cont. one day go to another..5 hours later the cont u took over is of another empire so u go back and take that over..and over..and over again..its a great game with the weapons and vehicles, also the BFR's that r coming out (dont know what they will cause to the community but o well) but its still the same thing every day..eve u build bigger, stronger and richerl. also it is complex like others have said also.
|

Negotiator H4x
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:12:00 -
[45]
My grattitude to Planetside is endless since it keeps tards like Huggable away from EVE.
|

Negotiator H4x
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:12:00 -
[46]
My grattitude to Planetside is endless since it keeps tards like Huggable away from EVE.
|

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:14:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Fighterpilotjp
Join us. It is your destiny.
Heck, no! Please go back to PS - I am sure it is much better. We...errr... just don't deserve to play it and will thus stay here. Can we open the door for you? Have a nice day! kthxbye.
|

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:14:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Fighterpilotjp
Join us. It is your destiny.
Heck, no! Please go back to PS - I am sure it is much better. We...errr... just don't deserve to play it and will thus stay here. Can we open the door for you? Have a nice day! kthxbye.
|

Naos Zapatero
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:22:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
I wasted seconds of my life reading this carp so I might as well add something....
Please dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way out there are around 50,000 or more boots that want to get you first.
kthxbye!
|

Naos Zapatero
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:22:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
I wasted seconds of my life reading this carp so I might as well add something....
Please dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way out there are around 50,000 or more boots that want to get you first.
kthxbye!
|

Kitten Hearder
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:31:00 -
[51]
I left Planetside for Eve. To each their own. --------- Kitten Hearder Evolution made my sig Less Entertaining than your's. |

Kitten Hearder
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:31:00 -
[52]
I left Planetside for Eve. To each their own. --------- Kitten Hearder Evolution made my sig Less Entertaining than your's. |

Shakul
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:50:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
I prefer CS over Planetide. It's free. Planetside seemed kinda pointless; you just battle over and over and over again for the same continents. Nothing really changes in the game. I have to admit though, I did like it for the first couple months of downloading and re-downloading the free demo . Auction your items for isk, works sort of like ebay. |

Shakul
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 02:50:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
I prefer CS over Planetide. It's free. Planetside seemed kinda pointless; you just battle over and over and over again for the same continents. Nothing really changes in the game. I have to admit though, I did like it for the first couple months of downloading and re-downloading the free demo . Auction your items for isk, works sort of like ebay. |

boogaboob
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 06:00:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Huggable meh, those r btr than the first one but bottom line is PS is way btr than eve. frist u have to know how to play the game but u guys probly sucked so u quit, second the guns dont aim wierd, its called a cone of fire and thus requires skill to use them right. PS is also a team/ squad based game, u can go at it alone, but its usually more effective when ur in squads, similar to ur "gang" thingy. once ur in the field with ur squad charging across open ground as tanks and aircraft go by and enemies are shooting at u( and then u get within range and pwn) u realize how badass PS really is. nuff said, if u dont like PS i dun giva ****.
one question mr. huggable. If you don't give a **** if people dont like planetside, then WHY did you make this thread? ----------------------------------------

|

boogaboob
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 06:00:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Huggable meh, those r btr than the first one but bottom line is PS is way btr than eve. frist u have to know how to play the game but u guys probly sucked so u quit, second the guns dont aim wierd, its called a cone of fire and thus requires skill to use them right. PS is also a team/ squad based game, u can go at it alone, but its usually more effective when ur in squads, similar to ur "gang" thingy. once ur in the field with ur squad charging across open ground as tanks and aircraft go by and enemies are shooting at u( and then u get within range and pwn) u realize how badass PS really is. nuff said, if u dont like PS i dun giva ****.
one question mr. huggable. If you don't give a **** if people dont like planetside, then WHY did you make this thread? ----------------------------------------

|

Anguz
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 06:18:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
OMG Please dont come back !!!
|

Anguz
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 06:18:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Huggable heheh hey guys guess what! Planetside is way better than this sorry game! play planetside it rocks eve sucks. shiggity shiggity shoa!
OMG Please dont come back !!!
|

Yasmine de'Medici
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 06:56:00 -
[59]
"shiggity shiggity shoa" you even got the ******* phrase wrong, dip****. You don't come into my house, and kick my ******* dog. You wasted two minutes of my life (what can I way, i'm a slow reader while inebriated...the screen keeps moving), and I want it back. Oh yea, learn to write...i've ****ed more coherent phrases in the snow (and I'm a chick) btw, i think the word you were looking for is "shwa!"
Wow I feel 12 years old again...hope I got down to the same mental level as you for that one. Enjoy PS, I hear terrible things about its devoted player base...
It's ok to want a piece, everybody does 
|

Yasmine de'Medici
|
Posted - 2004.10.19 06:56:00 -
[60]
"shiggity shiggity shoa" you even got the ******* phrase wrong, dip****. You don't come into my house, and kick my ******* dog. You wasted two minutes of my life (what can I way, i'm a slow reader while inebriated...the screen keeps moving), and I want it back. Oh yea, learn to write...i've ****ed more coherent phrases in the snow (and I'm a chick) btw, i think the word you were looking for is "shwa!"
Wow I feel 12 years old again...hope I got down to the same mental level as you for that one. Enjoy PS, I hear terrible things about its devoted player base...
It's ok to want a piece, everybody does 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |