| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rolk Anderson
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 12:54:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Rolk Anderson on 22/12/2009 12:54:35 hulk charmander
that is all
|

Daisy Blossom
Caldari Tea And Sympathy Ltd. Liability
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 15:40:00 -
[32]
Drake - Blastoise
 The Drake Project. |

Tyrone Bighams
Gallente Mnemonic Enterprises
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 16:21:00 -
[33]
Mew - Doomsday

In Actuality What Has Been Stated Applies More Directly To The Former Poster Than to Myself. NO, U!!!
|

Nora Ortega
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 17:49:00 -
[34]
Zero Punctuation ftw
Originally by: nabort I'm guessing it's theads like these why it has been said:
Quote: People who play eve are to nerds what nerds are to normal people
|

Magistrate Aribeth
Gallente ArmoredCore Armed Forces
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 22:23:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Magistrate Aribeth on 22/12/2009 22:24:46
Nya-desu ne? ._.
Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya ~Desuuuuuu
NEEDS. MOAR. DESU. P.S. Spell Check fails for not recognizing Desu. -_ -
|

d3vo
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 22:32:00 -
[36]
Seriously???
You guys make me laugh.  __________ \(^.^)/ |

Sephki
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 22:39:00 -
[37]
Rupture = Wobbuffet
|

Amarr Citizen454241
|
Posted - 2009.12.23 04:56:00 -
[38]
maelstrom - dragonite
|

Mezuza
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2009.12.23 04:57:00 -
[39]
stiletto - mew
|

Typhado3
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2009.12.23 11:36:00 -
[40]
tempest - ditto ------------------------------
|

Magistrate Aribeth
Gallente ArmoredCore Armed Forces
|
Posted - 2009.12.23 20:26:00 -
[41]
Some of these comparisons deserve a big WTF. =| Nya-desu~
|

Hatsumi Kobayashi
Point Blank. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2009.12.23 20:37:00 -
[42]
caracal - fearow
moros - ditto
ccp nozh - slowpoke
|

Bigpimping
Pimp Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.12.23 20:41:00 -
[43]
Gyarados - itty V. oh hell naw ________________________________________ He who pimps, is God... |

Ancy Denaries
Forever Unbound
|
Posted - 2009.12.25 15:05:00 -
[44]
Wow....attack of the kids! PokTmon started coming when I was 16, and god did I hate it back then. Nowadays...I despise it. ---- The Demigodess with a Conscience - An EVE IC Blog Personal Killboard |

DJ Skrull
Caldari Miners and Refiners
|
Posted - 2009.12.25 16:10:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Ancy Denaries Wow....attack of the kids! PokTmon started coming when I was 16, and god did I hate it back then. Nowadays...I despise it.
This. I want to see more cartoons for this generation like the ones i was watching: Thundercats, Transformers (G1), TMNT, not some kid running a slave trade. EVEntually |

Ancy Denaries
Forever Unbound
|
Posted - 2009.12.25 16:26:00 -
[46]
Originally by: DJ Skrull This. I want to see more cartoons for this generation like the ones i was watching: Thundercats, Transformers (G1), TMNT, not some kid running a slave trade.
To be quite honest though, the only one worth watching of those were TMNT. Most other series were too horribly overacted. But then again, I'm stained by old age and the nostalgia just isn't strong enough to warrant watching any of those movies/series again without cringing. ---- The Demigodess with a Conscience - An EVE IC Blog Personal Killboard |

DJ Skrull
Caldari Miners and Refiners
|
Posted - 2009.12.25 16:50:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Ancy Denaries
Originally by: DJ Skrull This. I want to see more cartoons for this generation like the ones i was watching: Thundercats, Transformers (G1), TMNT, not some kid running a slave trade.
To be quite honest though, the only one worth watching of those were TMNT. Most other series were too horribly overacted. But then again, I'm stained by old age and the nostalgia just isn't strong enough to warrant watching any of those movies/series again without cringing.
Yeah you can't go back home again, but as a kid, they were the ****. And I'll watch an old school version of Thundercats any day over a seizure inducing japanese cartoon. EVEntually |

Wet Ferret
|
Posted - 2009.12.25 17:16:00 -
[48]
Succubus = Swinub Prophecy = Metapod (humorous and oddly relevant) Omen = Kakuna Sigil = Kabuto Iteron (any) = Onyx/Steelix Tormentor = Omanyte Tristan = Staryu Scorpion = Skorupi Zephyr = Butterfree
Good news minmatar lovers, exactly zero of your ships look like Pokemon 
But, yeah. These forums seriously need some indicator that the post has ended and the sig has started.
|

Sephki
|
Posted - 2009.12.26 02:40:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Wet Ferret Good news minmatar lovers, exactly zero of your ships look like Pokemon 
That would be because Pokemon don't look like space debris.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |