| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kragtast
Gallente Infractus Exuro
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 06:38:00 -
[1]
I'll start:
Pidgeot - Brutix _______________________________________________________________ Bigger ships only count as overcompensation while he's still alive. |

VannyDaCruz
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 09:00:00 -
[2]
Muk - Blackbird
Contributing
|

Kaian Voskhod
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 09:03:00 -
[3]
Myrmidon - Myrmidon
- Sarcastic
|

000Hunter000
Gallente Missiles 'R' Us
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 09:23:00 -
[4]
Posting in an epic thread...  ________________________________________________
|

Al Choholic
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 09:25:00 -
[5]
Seriously 
Man, threads goin places
|

Dursun Idris
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 11:14:00 -
[6]
Legion - Pikachu
|

Benco97
Gallente Shadow Veil Industrial
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 11:37:00 -
[7]
Burst - Dunsparce ______________________________________________
Originally by: P'uck
You're a DUMBASS - bold italic underline at the VERY LEAST.

|

KustoMKilleR
Axe Gang
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 12:05:00 -
[8]
*nerd senses tingling* Shununununun....... --------------
|

Merbusent
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 13:21:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Merbusent on 21/12/2009 13:21:21 edited for indecency
|

Omar Khayyam
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 13:56:00 -
[10]
rockets = rocket team ------------------------------------------------ cruisers used to be a great power when i started this game :) |

Pry Maraai
Amarr Butterfly Fury
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 14:43:00 -
[11]
Yellow teletubby - green teletubby.
|

Triss S'Jet
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 14:46:00 -
[12]
Wailmer(whalemon) - Dominix
|

nabort
Total Mayhem. Cry Havoc.
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 16:43:00 -
[13]
I'm guessing it's theads like these why it has been said:
Quote: People who play eve are to nerds what nerds are to normal people
|

Jose Black
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 17:18:00 -
[14]
What is that Pokemon you're speaking of?
Also: EVE has ships? 
|

london
Gallente Dark-Rising IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 18:24:00 -
[15]
how young are you kids that your so familiar with Pokemon? 
|

MarieFrance Tessier
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 18:32:00 -
[16]
Porygon - Bantam
|

James Tritanius
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 18:42:00 -
[17]
!!!
I'm sorry. I cannot see any resemblance between the pairs suggested so far. I have come to the conclusion that you guys are under the influence of some heavy mind altering substances while making those comparisons. 
|

fuxinos
Caldari Guys 0f Sarcasm
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 19:07:00 -
[18]
Edited by: fuxinos on 21/12/2009 19:09:21
Originally by: london how young are you kids that your so familiar with Pokemon? 
Have you never watched a movie again that you loved as child?
I just recently watched a movie again that I realy enjoed while I was young and I still do.
|

Tykara
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 19:16:00 -
[19]
Blasphemy! These new fangled poke'mon are just not proper. The original 151 will suffice for my needs, but dear me this is a one of the odder threads I have seen floating around. 
|

Guillame Herschel
Gallente NME1
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 19:19:00 -
[20]
Beedrill - P'kunk
Oh wait, wrong spaceship game.
-- He said "The President is near."
|

Magistrate Aribeth
Gallente ArmoredCore Armed Forces
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 19:33:00 -
[21]
Originally by: london how young are you kids that your so familiar with Pokemon? 
You do realize Pokemon started 12 years ago right? Therefore, most people that did watch it know most of the Pokemon by heart by now.. Besides that, anime fanatics don't consider Pokemon "Childish".
My two cents.
|

Cibo Seidensha
Amarr Biotronics Inc. Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 19:45:00 -
[22]
Capsule - Pokeball (sry I only know pokemons that apear in smash bros )
|

Magistrate Aribeth
Gallente ArmoredCore Armed Forces
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 19:46:00 -
[23]
I would of accepted Capsule - Voltorb, but Pokeball works just as equally, lol.
|

MarieFrance Tessier
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 19:56:00 -
[24]
Friction Extension Proteus - Psyduck
|

Korliko
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 20:51:00 -
[25]
It is almost embarrassing to be know to play a game as amazing a this one with a bunch of kids that compare the ships to Pokemon characters!!
|

Magistrate Aribeth
Gallente ArmoredCore Armed Forces
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 21:47:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Korliko It is almost embarrassing to be know to play a game as amazing a this one with a bunch of kids that compare the ships to Pokemon characters!!
I believe this calls for a..
WHY SO SRS?
|

Exitar Stormscion
|
Posted - 2009.12.21 23:12:00 -
[27]
armagedon - Sausage abadon - fat Sausage
Mortal in body Eternal in will. |

Aralieus
Amarr Traumark Logistics H Y E N A
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 00:08:00 -
[28]
Posting in a Eve Jr's thread \ /
Fortune favors the bold!!! |

Betray
Caldari The Shield Mining Corp
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 11:04:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Betray on 22/12/2009 11:05:46
Originally by: James Tritanius
I have come to the conclusion that you guys are under the influence of some heavy mind altering substances while making those comparisons. 
I agree, we should ban all the narcotics from this game...
To OP: Seadra -> Myrmidon(maybe nightmare fit better...) Articuno -> Caldari Shuttle Metapod -> Drake... with webifiers? Onyx -> one of the Iterons...
Edit: In before moved to OOPD
-Betray- |

Dibblah San
|
Posted - 2009.12.22 12:15:00 -
[30]

|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |