| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.06.20 18:11:00 -
[1] - Quote
Eveboard Password: 1234 Eveboard
You have heard it before I'm sure but in this case it is true. I'm moving on from Eve and getting rid of my characters. My loss is your gain. Between all the toons I'll be selling, I hope to raise enough isk to go out with a bang as it were.
This one has more than 113 million SP and is absolutely a prime time participant.
Amarr, Gallente, Caldari BS 5... Maurauders 5, Recon 5... HAC 5... Command 5.... Logi 5...
Almost 19 M in Missile skills, 7+ in Shields & Drones, 13+ M in too much to list...
Finanlly, a character with proper subcap training.
Very little to improve on before moving up to cap training.
Yes. Its time to move on to other things but I'm not going to open a fire sale so be kind and bid appropriately.
Starting bid 27 Billion. Bid increments 1 billion.
I reserve to right to end this auction at any time, with or without finding a buying. I will pay the transfer fee of course and will abide by all CCP rules. |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.20 18:46:00 -
[2] - Quote
Confessor Torquemada wrote:What types of leadership clones do you have?
I have siege warfare mindlink w/ slot 6-9 shield and launcher implants with standards in 1-5. The clone is currently in Amarr I have a full set of improved implants for training. The clone is currently in Jita.
Various other JC's scattered about |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.20 23:13:00 -
[3] - Quote
Thanks for offering a bid towards my purchase. There is a slightly higher bid that outweighs yours at the moment but I'm not going to make any decisions just yet. I would welcome and consider additional offers. Thanks
|

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.20 23:14:00 -
[4] - Quote
Thanks for the offer towards my purchase. There is a slightly higher bid than yours at the moment but I do welcome additional offers etc. |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.20 23:15:00 -
[5] - Quote
Tanner Mirabell wrote:30b
Tanner
Currently you are high bidder. Good luck.
|

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.21 11:51:00 -
[6] - Quote
Tanner Mirabell wrote:33B b/o  Btw, Any implants? JC's?
Yes.. See a few posts back for details |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.22 14:17:00 -
[7] - Quote
Ok....bump |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.23 14:09:00 -
[8] - Quote
Noted....bump
|

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.25 13:47:00 -
[9] - Quote
Bump |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.27 03:54:00 -
[10] - Quote
bump
|

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.27 06:17:00 -
[11] - Quote
Roi Betty needs more time for the isk so Taurvi is still available to all comers that offer the buyout. |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.28 01:37:00 -
[12] - Quote
buuuuump! |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.29 13:31:00 -
[13] - Quote
To the top |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.06.30 18:38:00 -
[14] - Quote
Like this guy said  |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.01 00:41:00 -
[15] - Quote
noted, considered and rejected. Already had ingame offers for more....Listed b/o will take it. |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.03 01:31:00 -
[16] - Quote
bump
|

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.04 19:27:00 -
[17] - Quote
Bump |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 05:54:00 -
[18] - Quote
Back from vacation....BUMP!!
|

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.15 19:21:00 -
[19] - Quote
to the top
|

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.16 14:07:00 -
[20] - Quote
Send the isk and details...I'll be home in 10 hrs and will transfer as soon as I see the isk. |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.17 00:12:00 -
[21] - Quote
No problem. Master Hamster can purchase for 40b if he still wants me. |

Taurvi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.17 01:51:00 -
[22] - Quote
Master Hamster wrote:Isk and account name sent.
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Taurvi
Will be completed after: 7/17/2012 11:51:09 AM
|
| |
|