| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 50 .. 54 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Justicia Universi
|
Posted - 2005.03.06 06:05:00 -
[811]
Race: Gallante Occupation: IXION Morality Officer, Maestro Likes: The song " I'm proud to be Gallantean.", Imperialism for Dummies, FOX NEWS Dislikes: PAX AMARRIA (reads it in secret) Starsi, The Land Of Bizzaro (A Caldaran Tourist Brochure)
|

Zeph Vorbarra
|
Posted - 2005.03.06 09:05:00 -
[812]
Race: Caldari Occupation: Mining Security Officer Likes: Sharemarket dealings, ISK, home apartment on Eskunen III,Imperial Armaments ....bah...Gallente holoreels (everyone sins lol)
Dislikes: Losing ISK, market crashes, dry skin from long-time pod gel exposure, faulty firearms, people obsessed with freeing the Minmatar
|

Kaleigh Doyle
|
Posted - 2005.03.06 16:16:00 -
[813]
Pardon my absence, as I had affairs of the State to attend to. 
Name: Natalie d'Etoile Score: 76 Status: gorgeous
Judge notes: Get the cat, and blow up the Guristas! ------------------------------------------- Name: Jagan DasVerlorene Score: 51 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Yeah... ------------------------------------------- Name: Nisse Score: 54 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Such a menacing forehead. ------------------------------------------- Name: Wahad Bredkebir Score: 55 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Even oppressive slavers need a day of rest. ------------------------------------------- Name: pardux Score: 51 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: someone's cranky. ------------------------------------------- Name: Nemoyo Score: 50 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Not much amuses you, does it? ------------------------------------------- Name: Shaliel Score: 68 Status: striking
Judge notes: Amazing head shape. ------------------------------------------- Name: Thulaga Tal'maar Score: 28 Status: hideous
Judge notes: Dear no, our eyes! ------------------------------------------- Name: CdCommander Score: 47 Status: homely
Judge notes: Aww, don't cry mister.  ------------------------------------------- Name: Xotros Raman Score: 53 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Don't let the dream die my friend. ------------------------------------------- Name: Serin Vormisse Score: 71 Status: Gorgeous
Judge notes: Wide-eyed and bushy-tailed. ------------------------------------------- Name: Bryashliu Druugir Score: 66 Status: striking
Judge notes: Bry-....Bry-....oh forget it.  ------------------------------------------- Name: Silea Score: 68 Status: striking
Judge notes: Nice to see some horny Intaki in here. ------------------------------------------- Name: NastyLlama Score: 31 Status: disgusting
Judge notes: No, please stop! ------------------------------------------- Name: Amandine Dufayel Score: 65 Status: striking
Judge notes: You sure the marbles aren't in your mouth? ------------------------------------------- Name: Litraude Oustrec Score: 59 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Don't be afraid of the camera...and smile! ------------------------------------------- Name: Intera String Score: 67 Status: striking
Judge notes: Have we met? ------------------------------------------- Name: Justica Universi Score: 65 Status: striking
Judge notes: FOX...news? ------------------------------------------- Name: Zeph Vorbarra Score: 53 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Chin up, grumpy!  -------------------------------------------
Thank you for participating in the GLB Beauty Test; We hope this will aid you on your path to aesthetic illumination. Glamour Bunnies Entertainment Corporation
|

CdCommander
|
Posted - 2005.03.06 18:48:00 -
[814]
Originally by: Kaleigh Doyle ------------------------------------------- Name: CdCommander Score: 47 Status: homely
Judge notes: Aww, don't cry mister.  -------------------------------------------
ah well better then what I was expecting . Oh and I spilt my "Apple Quafe" on the day of the photo I wasn't happy due the fact that the photographer droid wouldn't get me a new one
|

Kaleigh Doyle
|
Posted - 2005.03.07 20:25:00 -
[815]
Originally by: CdCommander
ah well better then what I was expecting . Oh and I spilt my "Apple Quafe" on the day of the photo I wasn't happy due the fact that the photographer droid wouldn't get me a new one
*shakes her head*
Droids...can't live with them, can't live without them. Glamour Bunnies Entertainment Corporation
|

Tar Magen
|
Posted - 2005.03.08 04:49:00 -
[816]
Name: Tar Magen Race: Amarr
Occupation: Theologian. Currently a contract pilot for the Amarr Imperial Navy.
Hobbies: Debates and philosophical discussions. Pondering points of Scripture.
Likes: The soaring melodies of Amarr's cathedrals. A light-hearted female presence amidst the daily male fight for survival. Plants of all sorts. Warm spiced wine before bed.
Dislikes: The abominable practices of the Blood Raiders. Fools and their ilk. Stations that can't control condensation.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. |

Metalikk Ma'den
|
Posted - 2005.03.09 00:23:00 -
[817]
Name: Metalikk Ma'den Race: Gallente
Occupation: Director, MetaForge Hobbies: Dancing, and Erotic Massage
Likes: Chocolate Sauce
Dislikes: Clothes
|

Magenta Orillious
|
Posted - 2005.03.09 00:26:00 -
[818]
Name: Magenta Orillious
Occupation: Employee of MetaForge Hobbies: Training missions Likes: Frigates and Makeup Dislikes: 1.0 space
|

Mad Scorpion
|
Posted - 2005.03.09 02:58:00 -
[819]
Name: Mad Scorpion Race: Minmatar/Brutor Likes: Being passionate in all my activites. Dislikes: Being alone
Ok lovely lady, tell it the way you see it. *flexes muscles*
Mad Scorpion
|

Akima Tucker
|
Posted - 2005.03.09 05:56:00 -
[820]
Name: Akima Tucker Race: Minmatar Occupation: Freelance hauler & small time miner Like: The vast emptiness of space Dislikes: Gate campers on the 24th gate of a 25 jump job.
|

Leon G'ujce
|
Posted - 2005.03.09 11:27:00 -
[821]
Name: Leon G'ujce Race: Minmatar, Brutor Occupation: Pilot Like: Things that go "KABOOM!!!", appelpie, shiny things, missiles and Gallentean women.  Dislikes: Hmm... The red blinking light on the oxygen indicator, flat beer and the Amarrs.
Cheers! 
--------------------------------------------- "I am not a man of fancy words. I am a man of action and a large supply of missiles." |

Wired
|
Posted - 2005.03.09 13:51:00 -
[822]
Name: Wired Race: Caldari Occupation: Hunter-Killer Hobbies: Flower arranging, Stamp collecting, Wrestling, Likes: Killing, Stamps, Women (not Amarr women tho), Fast ships, Blue pills Dislikes: Being shot at, Amarr women, Running out of ammo, Mother-In-Law =============================================
If you cant have sex with the monkey Make friends with the organ grinder.... |

tastinn
|
Posted - 2005.03.09 15:19:00 -
[823]
Name: TasTInn(TasTI) Race: Minmatar Job: Shooting stuff Hobbie: Shooting stuff Likes: Shooting stuff Dislikes: Being shot
_______________________ The Collective |

Mordax Ibrium
|
Posted - 2005.03.10 04:55:00 -
[824]
rate a Moooooordax today.
(again)
|

Jagen DasVerlorene
|
Posted - 2005.03.11 03:20:00 -
[825]
Originally by: Kaleigh Doyle
Name: Jagan DasVerlorene Score: 51 Status: textbook example
Judge notes: Yeah...
*sticks out his tongue > I am cutier than you

|

Mistress Agnois
|
Posted - 2005.03.11 06:23:00 -
[826]
Name: Mistress Agnois Occupation: Wench to Bob fighters by day, omgwtfbbqer by night 
# Last kill in P-ZMZV (02-03-2005 06:08:00) [Details] [Map] # Last death in P-ZMZV (02-03-2005 06:08:00) [Details] [Map] # Mistress Agnois lost 11 ships, including 1 pod # Mistress Agnois participated in 120 kills, laid the final blow on 36 and podded 2. # Corporation : Black Nova Corp (02-03-2005)
|

Xav Vorbarra
|
Posted - 2005.03.11 06:58:00 -
[827]
Name: Xav Vorbarra Race: Proudly Caldari Likes: Usual stuff, guns, my Cormorant, socialising with alcohol, holoreels, fun etc. Dislikes: Awkward silences, getting podded, frozen food, boredom etc.
|

Sicori Malaki
|
Posted - 2005.03.11 07:07:00 -
[828]
lets see how I come out :)
Name: Sicori Malaki Race: Caldari Job: setting people up with an appointment with god, wether they like it or not, and other things as well. Hobbies: polish my Lasers, and oil my rails. Likes: ohh.. *secret* Dislikes: being set up with an appointment with god.. ______________ Only in the Tales that humans tell, do the hunters kill the wolf in the end.
|

Dor Itchakis
|
Posted - 2005.03.12 19:33:00 -
[829]
Name: Dor Itchakis Race: Gallente Occupation: trading graciously around regions Likes: red sky, steel clouds and dimmed sun...
|

Oberon X
|
Posted - 2005.03.13 21:37:00 -
[830]
Name: Oberon X Race: Caldari Occupation: Explorer Likes: Rare Roids, Rare NPC Spawns Dislikes: Gate Camps, 150+ AU Jumps
|

Mad Scorpion
|
Posted - 2005.03.15 07:41:00 -
[831]
*bump*
|

Aurelios Khadoran
|
Posted - 2005.03.15 13:24:00 -
[832]
Name: Aurelios Khadoran Race: True Amarr Likes: Amarr/Gallente Women, Racing, Living fast, dying hard and waking up with a good looking clone. Dislikes: Traffic jams, Stasis Webifiers and anything else that slows me down 
|

Baron Tane
|
Posted - 2005.03.15 16:27:00 -
[833]
Name: Baron Uchui Tane II Race: Deteis Caldari
Occupation: Burning hunk of man-flesh.
Hobbies: Wanton murder. Occasional bout of rock-licking.
Likes: The feeling of being encased in ambiotic fluid. Amarrian technology.
Dislikes: The bone-chilling cold felt upon stepping out of a capsule. The Amarrians themselves. |

Kaleigh Doyle
|
Posted - 2005.03.16 09:10:00 -
[834]
I just wish to apologize for not getting to new entrants as quickly as I'd like; organizing a wedding can be quite time consuming.
Be patient, and we'll get to you.  Glamour Bunnies Entertainment Corporation
|

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
|
Posted - 2005.03.16 11:17:00 -
[835]
I wish I was pretty...
#...you're so f**king special, I wish I was special, but I'm a creep...# ~~~~~ Eve System > Channel changed to Kehour Local Channel
Concord Commodore > You have got to be the worst pirate I have ever heard of!
Mebrithiel Ju'wien > But you have heard of me! |

Mordax Ibrium
|
Posted - 2005.03.16 23:40:00 -
[836]
Originally by: Mebrithiel Ju'wien I wish I was pretty...
#...you're so f**king special, I wish I was special, but I'm a creep...#
You're just saying that so people say 'oh you are pertty Meb'

|

Jebizael Hunter
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 00:34:00 -
[837]
'oh you are pertty Mordax'
|

Mordax Ibrium
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 08:11:00 -
[838]
Originally by: Jebizael Hunter 'oh you are pertty Mordax'

|

Tatsue Nuko
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 19:05:00 -
[839]
Edited by: Tatsue Nuko on 17/03/2005 19:34:21 Mmm, definitely rate Mordax. I want to know what he gets.
|

Cerryh
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 19:07:00 -
[840]
Name: Cerryh Race: Amarr
Hobbys: Torture, inflicting agony and pain and enjoying the screams of pain and pleasure from bound lovers and slaves
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 50 .. 54 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |