| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

L1m9n1663r
Caldari DarkStar 1 GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 13:03:00 -
[1]
Edited by: L1m9n1663r on 26/01/2010 13:05:54 IT has been a long time since Sir Molle posted on the forums, and when I saw him in 1-S before jihadding some Exhumers for the CEO of Goonfleet I figured there was going to be a fight.
We all know what happens after a Sir Molle post.
So, now that we are having the circle complete itself, almost 1 year after the last space hick-up where R64's are changing hands, stations falling, POS burning and general ~goodfights~... I am wondering about one thing:
Has a lot of the bitter vets from the old 'BOB', 'Rise', 'D&L' etc etc etc started to resub returning to the game?
-----
70 people read this posst in the first 2 min after hitting post... damn there are a lot of F5 crews on CAOD todayu
And who do I contact for ratting rights?
|

Kushmir
Amarr GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 13:06:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Kushmir on 26/01/2010 13:06:42
Originally by: L1m9n1663r IT has been a long time since Sir Molle posted on the forums, and when I saw him in 1-S before jihadding some Exhumers for the CEO of Goonfleet I figured there was going to be a fight.
We all know what happens after a Sir Molle post.
So, now that we are having the circle complete itself, almost 1 year after the last space hick-up where R64's are changing hands, stations falling, POS burning and general ~goodfights~... I am wondering about one thing:
Has a lot of the bitter vets from the old 'BOB', 'Rise', 'D&L' etc etc etc started to resub returning to the game?
And who do I contact for ratting rights?
I, too, am interested in renting from our new IT overlords.
|

HelloKittyMasterBaitOre
Gallente Trigrams Edge
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 13:06:00 -
[3]
Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
|

Fat Ducker
Amarr Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 13:32:00 -
[4]
Originally by: HelloKittyMasterBaitOre Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
Paging metal dude to CAOD.
It's time to turn over the crown - to the new king of bitter posters.
|

Serj Darek
Minmatar Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 13:33:00 -
[5]
13:31:50 Notify The station NOL Ishukone Corporation Factory has been captured by Destructive Influence corporation!
|

kveldulfson
Gallente The Executives IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 14:20:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Serj Darek 13:31:50 Notify The station NOL Ishukone Corporation Factory has been captured by Destructive Influence corporation!
Keep watching as there will be more, this story is far from over
|

Viceroy Defilus
Amarr Solar Nexus. OWN Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 15:50:00 -
[7]
Originally by: HelloKittyMasterBaitOre Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
Dude calm down its a video game... take a break if you need to
|

HelloKittyMasterBaitOre
Gallente Trigrams Edge
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 15:54:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Viceroy Defilus
Originally by: HelloKittyMasterBaitOre Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
Dude calm down its a video game... take a break if you need to
nahh its not, this is obviously real life and clearly I am taking this serious >.> in case you havent noticed we are all having fun laughing at Goons running out of honey,..
|

Scatim Helicon
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 20:58:00 -
[9]
Originally by: HelloKittyMasterBaitOre Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
please post more to tell us how you dont care about anything we say or do
also we don't firesale our assets, we pack them into jump freighters and undock into bubblecamps with titans 
-----------------
|

Scatim Helicon
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 20:59:00 -
[10]
also my sig is pretty awesome right about now
-----------------
|

Scatim Helicon
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 21:00:00 -
[11]
also this thread is terrible and the ***got who posted it needs to get out
-----------------
|

Korrakas
Caldari Legion of Ascension Beyond Ascension
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 21:12:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Scatim Helicon
Originally by: HelloKittyMasterBaitOre Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
please post more to tell us how you dont care about anything we say or do
also we don't firesale our assets, we pack them into jump freighters and undock into bubblecamps with titans 
THE BITTERNESS ! YES ! IT PLEASES GAGA ! PRODUCE MORE LITTLE GOON ! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR !
Originally by: CCP Mitnal I don't have holidays. I don't leave the forums unattended. I don't sleep. I am always here. Watching. Waiting.
|

Scatim Helicon
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 21:24:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Korrakas
Originally by: Scatim Helicon
Originally by: HelloKittyMasterBaitOre Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
please post more to tell us how you dont care about anything we say or do
also we don't firesale our assets, we pack them into jump freighters and undock into bubblecamps with titans 
THE BITTERNESS ! YES ! IT PLEASES GAGA ! PRODUCE MORE LITTLE GOON ! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR !
calm down
-----------------
|

Korrakas
Caldari Legion of Ascension Beyond Ascension
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 21:27:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Scatim Helicon
Originally by: Korrakas
Originally by: Scatim Helicon
Originally by: HelloKittyMasterBaitOre Too late, the posts they do nothing,..
Cya Goons,..
No one cared what you said before and no one will now,..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also nice firesales LMFAO
please post more to tell us how you dont care about anything we say or do
also we don't firesale our assets, we pack them into jump freighters and undock into bubblecamps with titans 
THE BITTERNESS ! YES ! IT PLEASES GAGA ! PRODUCE MORE LITTLE GOON ! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR !
calm down
thats it ? calm down ? no "u mad" "lolbees" or "we so bad at this gaem derp derp" ? son....i am dissapoint. wai- no im not, that was just the immense amounts of bitterness and butthurt clouding up my lulz
Originally by: CCP Mitnal I don't have holidays. I don't leave the forums unattended. I don't sleep. I am always here. Watching. Waiting.
|

Scatim Helicon
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 21:43:00 -
[15]
you seem confused
-----------------
|

Korrakas
Caldari Legion of Ascension Beyond Ascension
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 22:06:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Scatim Helicon you seem confused
you seem to be sounding more desperate to pull off a burn on every poast, and as im LAWLIRRELLEVANT!1!!1 I can sit here doing this all day
Originally by: CCP Mitnal I don't have holidays. I don't leave the forums unattended. I don't sleep. I am always here. Watching. Waiting.
|

Douglas Pearce
Caldari Music Martinis and Misanthropy
|
Posted - 2010.01.26 22:13:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Scatim Helicon also my sig is pretty awesome right about now
and I was planning to make a joke about it, thanks for nothing
----------- I disagree |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |