| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

CobraKhan
Caldari The Maverick Navy IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:09:00 -
[1]
You will have to forgive me this is my first thread, as many of you have or have not noticed, I have recently been smack talking in local and on Caodd, and I get my lolz off, but in my love of the moment I often dont think before I speak and have now realised my words could be seen as hurtfull and would like to take this time to make ammends, To those who have been offended to me you have my sincere apologies.
Certain individuals (and their Corperations) I have offended in the past, Outlaw Jenner (Misfits Enterprises), Balder Con (Aliastria), CuttleFish (Red Army Inc), Fat Edd (The Nutters). You all know what I have done to each of you and I hope we can move forward peacefully
To the Alliances I constantly insult, You really don't suck "Super monkey balls" and in particular I would like to say to Goonswarm reguarding all the nasty things I have said about you in particular over the last few years ...I take half of them back... you really arn't as stupid as most people think you are... oh wait nvr mind *looks at sov map*
-CobraKhan Apologetic Smacktalker 
and now back to your schedualed trolling and smack talking
|

riverini
Gallente MOTHER-CORP Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:15:00 -
[2]
Edited by: riverini on 27/01/2010 06:17:07 mmm... lemme see.. 
lt;dr...
p.s.: first...
|

Twigand Berries
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:20:00 -
[3]
Originally by: riverini Edited by: riverini on 27/01/2010 06:17:07 mmm... lemme see.. 
lt;dr...
p.s.: first...
what?
oh
|

Buxaroo
Gallente The Maverick Navy IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:24:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Buxaroo on 27/01/2010 06:24:41 And here I am thinking I was the resident smacktard!
|

Tiberizzle
Caldari Tactical Trading Partnership
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:30:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Twigand Berries
Originally by: riverini Edited by: riverini on 27/01/2010 06:17:07 mmm... lemme see.. 
lt;dr...
p.s.: first...
what?
oh
qft
|

waferzankko
Caldari The Maverick Navy IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:35:00 -
[6]
I EXEPT
Originally by: CobraKhan You will have to forgive me this is my first thread, as many of you have or have not noticed, I have recently been smack talking in local and on Caodd, and I get my lolz off, but in my love of the moment I often dont think before I speak and have now realised my words could be seen as hurtfull and would like to take this time to make ammends, To those who have been offended to me you have my sincere apologies.
Certain individuals (and their Corperations) I have offended in the past, Outlaw Jenner (Misfits Enterprises), Balder Con (Aliastria), CuttleFish (Red Army Inc), Fat Edd (The Nutters). You all know what I have done to each of you and I hope we can move forward peacefully
To the Alliances I constantly insult, You really don't suck "Super monkey balls" and in particular I would like to say to Goonswarm reguarding all the nasty things I have said about you in particular over the last few years ...I take half of them back... you really arn't as stupid as most people think you are... oh wait nvr mind *looks at sov map*
-CobraKhan Apologetic Smacktalker 
and now back to your schedualed trolling and smack talking
|

Absolute Clarity
Caldari Goon Deposit Insurance Corporation GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:49:00 -
[7]
Originally by: waferzankko I EXEPT
lol.
|

Vorononv Circut
Minmatar The Maverick Navy IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 06:50:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Vorononv Circut on 27/01/2010 06:51:18
Originally by: waferzankko I EXEPT
Thread over. You win.
Edit: Also, thanks goonies... you just reminded me how much I love my free-spinning scroll wheel. Jerks.
|
|

CCP Applebabe
Amarr C C P C C P Alliance

|
Posted - 2010.01.27 07:53:00 -
[9]
Spam posts have been removed.
Please post constructively and do not try to break forum layout.
Applebabe Community Representative CCP Hf, EVE Online Contact us |
|

Von Kleist
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 08:59:00 -
[10]
Dearest OP,
If you could be so kind to refrain from posting in public forums ever again, the majority of intelligent life would be quite grateful. Actually, your corp in particular seems to be flooded with exceptionally poor posters, and you should try and scrounge up a representative somewhere in your numbers to address the human race.
Thank you for your time, EVERYONE ELSE
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
Amarr Guiding Hand Social Club Dystopia Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 09:13:00 -
[11]
Originally by: CCP Applebabe Spam posts have been removed.
Please post constructively and do not try to break forum layout.
YEAH GUYS THIS IS A CONSTRUCTIVE THREAD, POST CONSTRUCTIVELY.
|

Killer Gandry
Caldari TerraNovae Amici Noctis
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 09:47:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Von Kleist Dearest OP,
If you could be so kind to refrain from posting in public forums ever again, the majority of intelligent life would be quite grateful. Actually, your corp in particular seems to be flooded with exceptionally poor posters, and you should try and scrounge up a representative somewhere in your numbers to address the human race.
Thank you for your time, EVERYONE ELSE
Dear Goon, please refrain from posting in public forums ever again, the majority of stupid mistakes made by Goon leadership would decrease and systems they got handed over to them by their blue NAP partners wouldn't be handed away again on a silver platter. As it is at the moment you will have to work yourselves to get out of your contant failcascading. This is what happens when you mainly recruit forumwarriors.
|

w0rmy
Caldari Destructive Influence IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 09:51:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Tyrrax Thorrk
Originally by: CCP Applebabe Spam posts have been removed.
Please post constructively and do not try to break forum layout.
YEAH GUYS THIS IS A CONSTRUCTIVE THREAD, POST CONSTRUCTIVELY.
Im with you on this one   
Originally by: CCP Oveur I'm very sorry w0rmy, I beg your forgiveness.
|

General Windypops
Gallente The Littlest Hobos Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 10:58:00 -
[14]
Indeed... we've only got one shot to do this thread properly, ONE SHOT. And if any of you screw this one up I'm going to be raging.
Twitter:@genrlwindypops
|

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Caldari Guiding Hand Social Club Dystopia Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 11:57:00 -
[15]
Originally by: General Windypops Indeed... we've only got one shot to do this thread properly, ONE SHOT.
Do NOT miss your chance to blow! 'cuz opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo! You better lose yourself in the muuuuusic, the moment you own it you better never let it go, oh!
|

128th ABC123
Caldari Eve Liberation Force OWN Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 12:04:00 -
[16]
Originally by: CCP Applebabe Spam posts have been removed.
Please post constructively and do not try to break forum layout.
Lol this is just ****ing hilarious...
|

Mutant Caldari
Caldari Psykotic Meat Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 12:57:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Tyrrax Thorrk
Originally by: CCP Applebabe Spam posts have been removed.
Please post constructively and do not try to break forum layout.
YEAH GUYS THIS IS A CONSTRUCTIVE THREAD, POST CONSTRUCTIVELY.
   Yeah I am a pirate. What are you gonna do about it? http://www.wi-alliance.com/killboard/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=32678 http://roadkill.igs-corp.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=32678 |

Colonel Bra'tac
Caldari The Maverick Navy IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.27 13:09:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Killer Gandry
Originally by: Von Kleist Dearest OP,
If you could be so kind to refrain from posting in public forums ever again, the majority of intelligent life would be quite grateful. Actually, your corp in particular seems to be flooded with exceptionally poor posters, and you should try and scrounge up a representative somewhere in your numbers to address the human race.
Thank you for your time, EVERYONE ELSE
Dear Goon, please refrain from posting in public forums ever again, the majority of stupid mistakes made by Goon leadership would decrease and systems they got handed over to them by their blue NAP partners wouldn't be handed away again on a silver platter. As it is at the moment you will have to work yourselves to get out of your contant failcascading. This is what happens when you mainly recruit forumwarriors.
LOL Owned.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |