| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

White Tree
Gallente Broski Enterprises No Fun Allowed
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 00:38:00 -
[1]
Further down the line, and several arguments later, he was evicted for not paying his rent.
Naturally, I somehow believed I was responsible for this, I considered it a major victory.
I have asperger syndrome.
|

riverini
Gallente MOTHER-CORP Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 00:42:00 -
[2]
take two of these and call me tomorrow...
|

HelloKittyMasterBaitOre
Gallente Trigrams Edge
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 00:42:00 -
[3]
Originally by: White Tree Further down the line, and several arguments later, he was evicted for not paying his rent.
Naturally, I somehow believed I was responsible for this, I considered it a major victory.
I have asperger syndrome.
Yeah Mittani has the same problem,..
|

Kirex
Gallente The Illuminati. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 00:46:00 -
[4]

|

Douglas Pearce
Caldari Music Martinis and Misanthropy
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 01:07:00 -
[5]
10/10
----------- I disagree |

w0rmy
Caldari Destructive Influence IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 01:11:00 -
[6]
I had an argument with your neighbour too...
He reckons this threads pointless.
I reckon its just ******ed.
Originally by: CCP Oveur I'm very sorry w0rmy, I beg your forgiveness.
|

Kurth Ren
Gallente Broski Enterprises No Fun Allowed
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 01:16:00 -
[7]
inb4 derps who dont understand symbolmolisim
Originally by: w0rmy I had an argument with your neighbour too...
He reckons this threads pointless.
I reckon its just ******ed.
owait
|

Serj Darek
Minmatar Black Nova Corp IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 01:26:00 -
[8]
I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, can you please sign me up for the newsletter?
|

Tickle Elmo
Minmatar Tyrant.
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 07:44:00 -
[9]
Originally by: White Tree Further down the line, and several arguments later, he was evicted for not paying his rent.
Naturally, I somehow believed I was responsible for this, I considered it a major victory.
I have asperger syndrome.
Tell us a story.
|

Alaxen
Caldari Eve Defence Force Systematic-Chaos
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 11:47:00 -
[10]
Originally by: White Tree Further down the line, and several arguments later, he was evicted for not paying his rent.
Not a very good analogy.
Would be better if your neighbour had his electricity cut because he didn't pay his bill, but instead of paying to have his electricity reconnected he set fire to his house and emigrated to Australia.
|

Doctor Ungabungas
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 11:48:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Alaxen
Originally by: White Tree Further down the line, and several arguments later, he was evicted for not paying his rent.
Not a very good analogy.
Would be better if your neighbour had his electricity cut because he didn't pay his bill, but instead of paying to have his electricity reconnected he set fire to his house and emigrated to Australia.
Moving to Australia is a perfectly reasonable response to any problem, real or perceived. 
|

Hinkledolph
Minmatar Viper Squad Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 11:49:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Alaxen
Originally by: White Tree Further down the line, and several arguments later, he was evicted for not paying his rent.
Not a very good analogy.
Would be better if your neighbour had his electricity cut because he didn't pay his bill, but instead of paying to have his electricity reconnected he set fire to his house and emigrated to Australia.
Yes, ANZAC suck arse as anyone who eats vegemite does...
|

Callat
Gallente Octavian Vanguard RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.01.28 12:01:00 -
[13]
Originally by: White Tree I have asperger syndrome.
omg no way, me to!
|
|

CCP StevieSG
Minmatar C C P C C P Alliance

|
Posted - 2010.01.28 12:36:00 -
[14]
Locked. Off topic.
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |