| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

BIF Manager
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 21:52:00 -
[31]
Sebastian : Contract up, thanks for your purchase. Bonus sisters launcher and cloak included, forgot to unfit the things, to lazy to fly there and do it. Enjoy. ArcticWolf LT : Contract up, thanks for your purchase.
|

ArcticWolf LT
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 23:01:00 -
[32]
by mistake u contrakted me obelisk. i asked orca mate :) please recontract me orca wich i asked the other guy before me asked obelisk for 690mil.
|

BIF Manager
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 23:48:00 -
[33]
Arctic/Sebastian : Sorted, sorry about that mix up. I must remember to have my first coffee prior to playing Eve. :)
|

Admiral Pelleon
White Shadow Imperium
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 00:38:00 -
[34]
10m DG ECM Mutli Spec 9m TS Heavy Nos
I'll take. ________
CCP Applebabe is evil and must be stopped! |

darius mclever
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 05:02:00 -
[35]
Quote: 46m DG Heavy Missile Launcher x8 (each)
300m for all 8
|

Enthropic
Dark Star Industries
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 19:24:00 -
[36]
I take 4 CN Cruise Launchers for 160 mil, are they in Jita?
|

Lucas41
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 22:18:00 -
[37]
Will you accept 40 for the DG large shield boost?
|

Iosue
Gangrel Mining and Security High Treason Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.02.10 15:12:00 -
[38]
will take these if still available -5m DG Explosion Dampening Field -5m DG Explosion Damp Field
contract to this char. thanks.
|

Lucas41
|
Posted - 2010.02.10 19:16:00 -
[39]
If your willing to take 40 for the DG shield booster I will take it. Contract to this toon please.
|

Stackley
|
Posted - 2010.02.18 22:38:00 -
[40]
Pithum a-type heat dissipation amp
If they're still up for sale, I'll buy one. Evemail me.
|

DarkStar1128
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.02.18 23:56:00 -
[41]
I'll take this: 9m TS Heavy Nos
------------------ Not my chair not my problem that's what I say. |

PlatinumDrgn
|
Posted - 2010.02.19 10:54:00 -
[42]
6 DG HML's @ 265mil
|

Toberrone
Midnight Elites
|
Posted - 2010.02.20 00:26:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Toberrone on 20/02/2010 00:30:35 EDIT: Found a cheaper one lol
|

Kodiak Starfang
|
Posted - 2010.02.20 08:48:00 -
[44]
I have 380m is that by chance enough for one of the orcas left?
|

Chris Omen
|
Posted - 2010.02.28 05:53:00 -
[45]
7 million for the TS heavy nos.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |