| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Antihrist Pripravnik
Gallente Scorpion Road Industry
|
Posted - 2010.02.19 10:55:00 -
[1]
WTB Bulk T1 ships in Minmatar highsec
Top prices for ships that I will pay (lower prices are more likely to be accepted):
Rifter x 20 (200k p/u) Punisher x 20 (200k p/u) Merlin x 20 (200k p/u)
Thrasher x 20 (525k p/u) Catalyst x 20 (553k p/u)
Rupture x 10 (4.82 mil p/u) Stabber x 10 (3.12 mil p/u) Vexor x 10 (3.07 mil p/u) Caracal x 10 (3.2 mil p/u) Omen x 10 (3.17 mil p/u)
Myrmidon x 5 (28 mil p/u) Drake x 5 (26.6 mil p/u) Harbinger x 5 (27 mil p/u) Hurricane x 5 (25.5 mil p/u)
Accepting offers only for whole batches (for example I will accept the offer for 20 Rifters if you can produce only Rifters, but I will not accept an offer for 3 Rifters). Send me an Eve-mail first with your offer, or post in this thread.
Possible long-term cooperation with the producer.
o/
|

Antihrist Pripravnik
Gallente Scorpion Road Industry
|
Posted - 2010.02.21 08:16:00 -
[2]
I got Myrmidons. Bump for the rest.
|

Theodore geisel
Amarr Silver Snake Enterprise Systematic-Chaos
|
Posted - 2010.02.21 20:35:00 -
[3]
I can make you some punishers/omens. Do you need them delivered and fit?
|

Antihrist Pripravnik
Gallente Scorpion Road Industry
|
Posted - 2010.02.22 11:14:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Theodore geisel I can make you some punishers/omens. Do you need them delivered and fit?
I don't need them to be fitted and I don't need delivery as long as they are located in Minmatar highsec. Thanks for your offer.... I'll log in after the downtime.
|

Steijn
|
Posted - 2010.02.23 12:51:00 -
[5]
free bump for a satisfied customer ;)
|

Gale Fource
|
Posted - 2010.02.24 11:16:00 -
[6]
i can make you any cali t1 ship you need and some tec 2
|

Antihrist Pripravnik
Gallente Scorpion Road Industry
|
Posted - 2010.02.24 13:05:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Gale Fource i can make you any cali t1 ship you need and some tec 2
nope... just t1
Steijn, thanks again
|

Guntact
|
Posted - 2010.02.24 16:05:00 -
[8]
I can satisfy your production needs. Please contact me ingame and we can work out the details.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |