| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Guillame Herschel
Gallente NME1
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 00:36:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Alexandr Kerensky Addendum: All discharged personnel welcome. However if you are one of those who had a bad time while in and only want to bad mouth the service you were discharged from.... please: DON'T.
Discharged from USN in 1987, been playing EVE since 2003. Can I come in and tell you all how much better both were in the Good Old Days? -- He said "The President is near."
|

Guillame Herschel
Gallente NME1
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 00:38:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Wendat Huron Previously there have been OpSec concerns, why no longer?
The US has finished conquering the world, silly.
-- He said "The President is near."
|

T'san Manaan
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 02:04:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Tidanis
Originally by: Zedic Especially for those of us that can freely /smack ossifers nao with no consequences! 
Heh: just do sub life... that's common pace for a day
MM2(nuke)/SS, 6 years and out! (2003-2009) USS Nevada 733-Gold... then "green" for refueling overhaul worst 2 years in my life.
/PAPER CLIP! (People against people ever reenlisting, civilian life is preferred) //SNOB (shortest nuke on board)... denied super snob sadly but thankfully never dethroned! ///Would do it again in a heart beat for the new GI Bill.
Nuke eh? I got stuck berthing with M Div aboard the Enterprise in '07 di you play gay chicken aswell (I'm pretty sure the teach that game in nuke "A" school.
|

Bucky O'Hair
Minmatar Tribal Liberation Force
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 16:24:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Bucky O''Hair on 02/03/2010 16:31:28 Edited by: Bucky O''Hair on 02/03/2010 16:25:10
Well, I joined in, though I am over qualified for the channel being retired US Air Force 
For those of us who were smart enough to join the Air Force there is a channel for us, "USAF" give it a try
There is also a channel for all services, "US Military"
In all seriousness, I salute all of you who served or are serving! Regardless of service.
Stay safe, and watch your six!
edits: Darn fat fingers...
Bucky O'Hair
"If it flys it dies!"
|

slip66
Black Nova Corp IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 19:23:00 -
[35]
Originally by: HarveyBirdman Esquire
*US Navy: Not quite as gay as the Coast Guard!*
There is a reason why we let you guys go out and play for 6 months at sea while we chill back at home...
Active duty CG 07
|

Tidanis
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 22:49:00 -
[36]
Originally by: T'san Manaan
Originally by: Tidanis
Originally by: Zedic Especially for those of us that can freely /smack ossifers nao with no consequences! 
Heh: just do sub life... that's common pace for a day
MM2(nuke)/SS, 6 years and out! (2003-2009) USS Nevada 733-Gold... then "green" for refueling overhaul worst 2 years in my life.
/PAPER CLIP! (People against people ever reenlisting, civilian life is preferred) //SNOB (shortest nuke on board)... denied super snob sadly but thankfully never dethroned! ///Would do it again in a heart beat for the new GI Bill.
Nuke eh? I got stuck berthing with M Div aboard the Enterprise in '07 di you play gay chicken aswell (I'm pretty sure the teach that game in nuke "A" school.
Cannot confirm or deny the presence of gay chicken aboard Naval craft. Cannot confirmed what happens in ERLL stays in ERLL (engine room lower level). And I believe they teach us that at prototype :P not A-school
For the uninformed: Tridents look nothing like what Crimson Tide says it looks like. It also doesn't take 15 minutes to walk from Control to where the Missiles are launched... that's about 50 feet including one ladder (stairway).
|

Zedic
Amarr Universalis Imperium
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 23:04:00 -
[37]
I was enlightened to a very old saying when I first joined the Navy:
"It aien't ***** unless you're tied to the pier". 
Originally by: Akita T "It's not that power corrupts... it's that the corrupt seek power."
|

Coastie SK
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 12:42:00 -
[38]
Coasties do it better!
|

Alexandr Kerensky
Caldari Misfits Enterprises Shadow Cartel
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 04:13:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Alexandr Kerensky on 04/03/2010 04:13:51
Originally by: Tidanis
Originally by: T'san Manaan
Originally by: Tidanis
Originally by: Zedic Especially for those of us that can freely /smack ossifers nao with no consequences! 
Heh: just do sub life... that's common pace for a day
MM2(nuke)/SS, 6 years and out! (2003-2009) USS Nevada 733-Gold... then "green" for refueling overhaul worst 2 years in my life.
/PAPER CLIP! (People against people ever reenlisting, civilian life is preferred) //SNOB (shortest nuke on board)... denied super snob sadly but thankfully never dethroned! ///Would do it again in a heart beat for the new GI Bill.
Nuke eh? I got stuck berthing with M Div aboard the Enterprise in '07 di you play gay chicken aswell (I'm pretty sure the teach that game in nuke "A" school.
Cannot confirm or deny the presence of gay chicken aboard Naval craft. Cannot confirmed what happens in ERLL stays in ERLL (engine room lower level). And I believe they teach us that at prototype :P not A-school
For the uninformed: Tridents look nothing like what Crimson Tide says it looks like. It also doesn't take 15 minutes to walk from Control to where the Missiles are launched... that's about 50 feet including one ladder (stairway).
He speaks truth!!!!
|

Xessej
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 08:03:00 -
[40]
Am I eligible even if all the ships I served on are broken up for recycling? Former ET2 1885 to 91.
|

Jason Marshall
Gallente Neh'bu Kau Beh'Hude Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 08:34:00 -
[41]
Coastie reporting in. Cold alaska is cold. Would not believe how exciting bouy tending can be.
|

Cory Sopapilla
Minmatar Kiroshi Group
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 16:31:00 -
[42]
What about someone who does R&D for Navy projects? Would I be flamed? ;)
|

Alexandr Kerensky
Caldari Misfits Enterprises Shadow Cartel
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 17:00:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Cory Sopapilla What about someone who does R&D for Navy projects? Would I be flamed? ;)
Only if you were involved in the LCS.
|

Cory Sopapilla
Minmatar Kiroshi Group
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 17:04:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Alexandr Kerensky
Originally by: Cory Sopapilla What about someone who does R&D for Navy projects? Would I be flamed? ;)
Only if you were involved in the LCS.
Lol no (thankfully I guess) ;) Newer stuff still being tested (E6B, etc)
|

Gaelron
War Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 17:47:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Zedic As long as they all accept that:
Navy > All.
Also, Go Navy ~ Beat Army. Marines: Because having sheep on board would be too obvious. 
pff...Marines are wolves on a boat of sheep.
|

The Monkeysphere
North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 17:51:00 -
[46]
Why should we tolerate women and children killing unintelligent racists in our spaceship came that is meant for the friendsship of all people regardless of their colour, race, religion etc?
I'll be petitioning you later. This has to stop. You're ruining our game, killers.
|

Scoutingfor Gatecamps
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 17:54:00 -
[47]
Originally by: The Monkeysphere Why should we tolerate women and children killing unintelligent racists in our spaceship came that is meant for the friendsship of all people regardless of their colour, race, religion etc?
I'll be petitioning you later. This has to stop. You're ruining our game, killers.
I agree! These are the savages that destroyed my family.
Stop joking about the American occupants, it is not funny. My brother died that way.
|

Trader20
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 18:04:00 -
[48]
wrong forum noobies
|

Gorki Andropov
THIS IS GAME Beer and Smoke Federation
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 18:05:00 -
[49]
I was the sailor in the Village People, can I get in?
-----------------------------------------------
"I have not problem with prostitute, but the kiddy dools is to much for me" - Orcan |

Trader20
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 18:09:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Scoutingfor Gatecamps
Originally by: The Monkeysphere Why should we tolerate women and children killing unintelligent racists in our spaceship came that is meant for the friendsship of all people regardless of their colour, race, religion etc?
I'll be petitioning you later. This has to stop. You're ruining our game, killers.
I agree! These are the savages that destroyed my family.
Stop joking about the American occupants, it is not funny. My brother died that way.
Sympathy forum is that way ------->
|

Jhonas Riddick
Caldari Liberate Tutemet ex Inferis
|
Posted - 2010.03.04 18:30:00 -
[51]
Originally by: The Monkeysphere Why should we tolerate women and children killing unintelligent racists in our spaceship game...
Women and children are killing unintelligent racists in Eve... err.. wow!
Other than that, this really isn't the place to be dragging up your or anyone elses personal issues.
|

Zedic
Amarr Universalis Imperium
|
Posted - 2010.03.05 04:12:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Gaelron
Originally by: Zedic As long as they all accept that:
Navy > All.
Also, Go Navy ~ Beat Army. Marines: Because having sheep on board would be too obvious. 
pff...Marines are wolves on a boat of sheep.
Only a few of them, the rest all have helium in their heels. (I'm just sayin')
Originally by: Akita T "It's not that power corrupts... it's that the corrupt seek power."
|

Ironback
|
Posted - 2010.03.11 18:02:00 -
[53]
Well you know that the Navy has a saying: "The guy giving the BJ is g@y... The guy getting it is lucky!"
Then there is something about a 10 mile rule? What happens 10 miles out stays 10 miles out?
All I know is that NAVY stands for: Never Again Volunteer Yourself
|

Shura'Sokoris
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 00:28:00 -
[54]
PFC, 35N, stationed in Germany, Afghanistan in 3 weeks. \o/
|

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar The Littlest Hobos Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 00:33:00 -
[55]
Edited by: RuleoftheBone on 12/03/2010 00:33:20
Originally by: Xessej Am I eligible even if all the ships I served on are broken up for recycling? Former ET2 1885 to 91.
Did you serve aboard the Monitor or the Merrimac?

|

NAIRA HOKULANI
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 04:11:00 -
[56]
FTM2 USN 1979 to 1985, both ships are on the bottom off Hawaii. SinkEx.
Poon Em
|

Digital Solaris
Caldari
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 04:21:00 -
[57]
I am sure that there is some clause in the EULA that forbids romantic internet hookups of the same sex. Sorry Navy-people. |

Derelicht
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 04:37:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Alexandr Kerensky
Originally by: Intense Thinker What if I was discharged (honorably I might add) in 2008?
the channel started as one for my office at Yokosuka but ...
Couldnt you have just spoken across the room? Talk about avoiding human contact needlessly...heh.
|

Zedic
Amarr Universalis Imperium
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 10:57:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Digital Solaris I am sure that there is some clause in the EULA that forbids romantic internet hookups of the same sex. Sorry Navy-people.
Lies. The in-game channel for Cylons disproves this. 
Originally by: Akita T "It's not that power corrupts... it's that the corrupt seek power."
|

Suicida1
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 16:50:00 -
[60]
الله أكبر
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |