| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Overman
Gallente Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 18:07:00 -
[31]
Can we have more threads like this please? BTW, confirmed. That TraderJohn guy is the best FC IRON has.
|

Jitannya
Caldari BOSS. Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 20:33:00 -
[32]
Originally by: CooCooKacHu
Originally by: Jitannya
Originally by: Traderjohn Thats funny, I dont show on any of the kill mails. How do you know i was there?
spys
Spies*
my spelling is funnier btw i like it that way little humor never hurts  love seeing the Grammer police on caod it means some of our teachers actually got thru  
|

VCBee 2fast2furious
Gallente GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 20:40:00 -
[33]
this is a pretty bad thread
|

Jitannya
Caldari BOSS. Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 20:48:00 -
[34]
Originally by: VCBee 2fast2furious this is a pretty bad thread
oh sorry for not mailing you back in game but i think its unapropriate for someone so young to proposition someone my age but i urge you to get help and learn to deal with the loss of D&Q and become a better eve person and player
|

Dr Ngo
Amarr Shut Up And Play WE FORM VOLTRON
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 00:13:00 -
[35]
Originally by: VCBee 2fast2furious this is a pretty bad thread
|

Butternut Squash
Gallente Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 01:59:00 -
[36]
/me farts in Lups's popcorn :)
I am jealous of my wife ... she already has a titan :) |

CooCooKacHu
Minmatar Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 09:15:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Jitannya
Originally by: CooCooKacHu
Originally by: Jitannya
Originally by: Traderjohn Thats funny, I dont show on any of the kill mails. How do you know i was there?
spys
Spies*
my spelling is funnier btw i like it that way little humor never hurts  love seeing the Grammer police on caod it means some of our teachers actually got thru  
Through*
|

Viceroy Defilus
Amarr Solar Nexus. OWN Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 15:08:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Jitannya
Originally by: VCBee 2fast2furious this is a pretty bad thread
emo emo emo emo cry cry cry waaa waaa waaa emo emo emo emo whimper emo cry *fart* emo emo emo cry "I cut my wrists" emo emo cry whimper tears tears angry at video games
fixed it for you
|

Ezekiel Karthan
Gallente Solar Nexus. OWN Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 16:20:00 -
[39]
edit Originally by: VCBee 2fast2furious this is a "terrible" thread
|

dastommy79
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 17:03:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Massive Dragon ITT I CALL OUT DASTOMMY.
Y DON U CALL N MOAR BRO!
I no haz tim long in. Iz sorryz.
Give those NC ladies hell, their moon goo is almost as delicious as their tears.
Former SmashKill Coaliton Leader please stop banning me
|

Shinma Apollo
Caldari Shut Up And Play WE FORM VOLTRON
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 19:14:00 -
[41]
It's one thing to call me a superhero, I mean, given my numerous character flaws, the truth is.
I am traderjohn
|

Faekurias
Caldari Origin. Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 19:33:00 -
[42]
I am traderjohn
|

Liteshow
Caldari The Leather Knights
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 20:22:00 -
[43]
I am TraderJohn. Or maybe I'm his alt. No? wait.. Who's TraderJohn?

Please resize sig to a maximum of 400 x 120 - Mitnal |

Lups
Caldari BROWBEAT Consortium.
|
Posted - 2010.03.08 23:02:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Butternut Squash /me farts in Lups's popcorn :)
please eat vindaloo prior to doin butter bottom burps ,, ktnx oh and \o/ mr CEO
Beware The Badgers Of Doom!! |

Meno Theaetetus
Gallente Wildly Inappropriate Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 10:59:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Jitannya
Originally by: Traderjohn Thats funny, I dont show on any of the kill mails. How do you know i was there?
spys
oh man ::giggle:: it must really suck being an IRC spy, listening to people laughing at your team in hostile comms all the time, awwww, I can haz hug?
|
|

CCP Zymurgist
Gallente C C P C C P Alliance

|
Posted - 2010.03.09 18:37:00 -
[46]
Locking thread as the conversation is going off topic and becoming spam. Just not the good kind of spam that comes in a blue can....
Zymurgist Community Representative CCP Hf, EVE Online Contact us |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |