| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Jitannya
Caldari BOSS. Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 00:35:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 00:36:18 is this the type of leadership you put forth in I.R.O.N--> lolz your funny
so the russians are taking you top end moons so you go and hit their renters ! from the killboards I see you didnt want those moons anyway hey watch out the russians might take your space just for lolz .
guess is was a bad idea to add the 150 pilots from IRC to russians whom you cant defend against anywho lolz Keep up the good work you'll get the top award for fumbling FC yet .

|

Traderjohn
Caldari Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 00:51:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Traderjohn on 07/03/2010 00:55:04 I was never the leader in IRON, so maybe you need to go check your facts.
So from that statement, your admitting that Intrepid crossing are renters and have pet status. Yet your alliance FC already denied this one.
Also you didnt have 150, You logged your fleet off before the fight to save ships. Then logged back in during the fight. We jumped into you, So clearly because of grid load, We would lose ships. We jumped to have some fun instead of the chess tactics on the gate.
Oh 1 more thing. I wasnt even FCing. Oh again, That moon wasnt even ours, sure was nice intel tho
But hey Lord Draguil we can all feel sorry for you in our own special ways im sure.
Laters pootch, sorry meant IRC
|

Dr Ngo
Amarr Shut Up And Play WE FORM VOLTRON
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:00:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Traderjohn Edited by: Traderjohn on 07/03/2010 00:55:04 I was never the leader in IRON, so maybe you need to go check your facts.
So from that statement, your admitting that Intrepid crossing are renters and have pet status. Yet your alliance FC already denied this one.
Also you didnt have 150, You logged your fleet off before the fight to save ships. Then logged back in during the fight. We jumped into you, So clearly because of grid load, We would lose ships. We jumped to have some fun instead of the chess tactics on the gate.
Oh 1 more thing. I wasnt even FCing. Oh again, That moon wasnt even ours, sure was nice intel tho
But hey Lord Draguil we can all feel sorry for you in our own special ways im sure.
Laters pootch, sorry meant IRC
Obligatory u mad?
Way to snap up the flame bait in record time though I guess 
|

Traderjohn
Caldari Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:05:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Traderjohn on 07/03/2010 01:05:56 Yep and I love you to DR Ngo, even tho i know whos char you are 
|

Dr Ngo
Amarr Shut Up And Play WE FORM VOLTRON
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:09:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Dr Ngo on 07/03/2010 01:10:01 That's doctor alt to you sir 
Also tell shinma to buy me a rev plox?
Edit: damn, you edited it to dr before I even had a chance to post this :sadpanda:
WTB MM ESP
|

Viceroy Defilus
Amarr Solar Nexus. OWN Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:09:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Jitannya Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 00:36:18 is this the type of leadership you put forth in I.R.O.N--> lolz your funny
so the russians are taking you top end moons so you go and hit their renters ! from the killboards I see you didnt want those moons anyway hey watch out the russians might take your space just for lolz .
guess is was a bad idea to add the 150 pilots from IRC to russians whom you cant defend against anywho lolz Keep up the good work you'll get the top award for fumbling FC yet .

Sounds like you've never seen a naked lady. I recommend it so you can minimize the emo-crying
With love.
|

Jitannya
Caldari BOSS. Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:09:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 01:10:43 quote=Traderjohn]Edited by: Traderjohn on 07/03/2010 00:55:04 I was never the leader in IRON, so maybe you need to go check your facts.
So from that statement, your admitting that Intrepid crossing are renters and have pet status. Yet your alliance FC already denied this one.
Also you didnt have 150, You logged your fleet off before the fight to save ships. Then logged back in during the fight. We jumped into you, So clearly because of grid load, We would lose ships. We jumped to have some fun instead of the chess tactics on the gate.
Oh 1 more thing. I wasnt even FCing. Oh again, That moon wasnt even ours, sure was nice intel tho
But hey Lord Draguil we can all feel sorry for you in our own special ways im sure.
Laters pootch, sorry meant IRC
I am not IRC nor am I affiliated with such so get your facts straight . but you were there and next door afraid to jump in and defend razors moon, and are you not a top fc for NC? got pwnd twice today ouchy
|

Koronos
Minmatar Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:34:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Koronos on 07/03/2010 01:42:19
Originally by: Jitannya
I am not IRC nor am I affiliated with such so get your facts straight . but you were there and next door afraid to jump in and defend razors moon, and are you not a top fc for NC? got pwnd twice today ouchy
s'okay, you got pwnd twice today on coaoaoad, once by yourself and... ahm, once by yourself ouhcy. gg
edit: ahm, I thought IRON wasn't really around anymore..... owait neither am I.
|

Traderjohn
Caldari Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:44:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Jitannya
I am not IRC nor am I affiliated with such so get your facts straight . but you were there and next door afraid to jump in and defend razors moon, and are you not a top fc for NC? got pwnd twice today ouchy
EPIC, It wasnt even a razor tower either. We were so afraid to jump in, that we did. Wow you make sence. I hardly even FC these days.
|

Jitannya
Caldari BOSS. Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:57:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 01:57:06 no affiliation to any parties involved but I like to scan killboards and get intel from friends of a russian color and comment on the goings on within eve and time to time i will offer my counseling services for when you lose your space you know like the goons and such seems ill be talking to alot of NC guys soon , from what I hear from friends in the sourthern regions
|

Teschan
Amarr Dark Destiny Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 01:57:00 -
[11]
tbh its saturday night and he's a geordie. We've all been out getting drunk.
|

traderjohn 123
Caldari Vodka Corp
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 02:27:00 -
[12]
leave me alone
|

Traderjohn
Caldari Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 02:32:00 -
[13]
Thats funny, I dont show on any of the kill mails. How do you know i was there?
|

Jitannya
Caldari BOSS. Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 02:43:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Traderjohn Thats funny, I dont show on any of the kill mails. How do you know i was there?
spys
|

Lups
Caldari BROWBEAT
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 02:53:00 -
[15]
WTS popcorn, online in game, convo for prices CEO
Beware The Badgers Of Doom!! |

Viceroy Defilus
Amarr Solar Nexus. OWN Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 02:58:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Jitannya Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 01:57:06 no affiliation to any parties involved but I like to scan killboards and get intel from friends of a russian color and comment on the goings on within eve and time to time i will offer my counseling services for when you lose your space you know like the goons and such seems ill be talking to alot of NC guys soon , from what I hear from friends in the sourthern regions
Don't you cry-y-haiii tonight! I still love you bay-be-hey!
|

Koronos
Minmatar Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 03:20:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Jitannya Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 01:57:06 no affiliation to any parties involved but I like to scan killboards and get intel from friends of a russian color and comment on the goings on within eve and time to time i will offer my counseling services for when you lose your space you know like the goons and such seems ill be talking to alot of NC guys soon , from what I hear from friends in the sourthern regions
Fair enough 
|

dastommy79
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 06:29:00 -
[18]
Oh snap. He called you out bro Former SmashKill Coaliton Leader please stop banning me
|

Sidewayzracer
Caldari Corax. New Eden Retail Federation
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 07:10:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Lups WTS popcorn, online in game, convo for prices
GTFO out of my threadz nao!!!!
|

Massive Dragon
Gallente NoobFleet G00DFELLAS
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 08:54:00 -
[20]
ITT I CALL OUT DASTOMMY.
Y DON U CALL N MOAR BRO!
|

RifterDrifter
Minmatar They Found Oil On Your Anus
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 09:44:00 -
[21]
ITT morons trolling morons.
_______________________________________________
|

CooCooKacHu
Minmatar Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 09:56:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Jitannya
Originally by: Traderjohn Thats funny, I dont show on any of the kill mails. How do you know i was there?
spys
Spies* |

Lups
Caldari BROWBEAT Consortium.
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 11:06:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Sidewayzracer
Originally by: Lups WTS popcorn, online in game, convo for prices
GTFO out of my threadz nao!!!!
oh hai mom, missed u  CEO
Beware The Badgers Of Doom!! |

NAFnist
Caldari NAF
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 11:23:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Jitannya Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 01:57:06 no affiliation to any parties involved but I like to scan killboards and get intel from friends of a russian color and comment on the goings on within eve and time to time i will offer my counseling services for when you lose your space you know like the goons and such seems ill be talking to alot of NC guys soon , from what I hear from friends in the sourthern regions
this is one of the great things in this game, 
|

Callum545
Caldari Lone Star Joint Venture Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 11:36:00 -
[25]
so wat your tryin to say is you are part of IRC but you are to ashamed to admit it 
|

iJsn
Gallente Doom Guard Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 15:05:00 -
[26]
/me panics ...
are we pulling a CVA TraderJohn ? Cause i'm down for playing possum .... So What ? I'm Gay |

Vuk Lau
Gallente 4S Corporation Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 15:21:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Jitannya Edited by: Jitannya on 07/03/2010 00:36:18 is this the type of leadership you put forth in I.R.O.N--> lolz your funny
so the russians are taking you top end moons so you go and hit their renters ! from the killboards I see you didnt want those moons anyway hey watch out the russians might take your space just for lolz .
guess is was a bad idea to add the 150 pilots from IRC to russians whom you cant defend against anywho lolz Keep up the good work you'll get the top award for fumbling FC yet .

Spotting bitter "I was steamrolled by RAWR HAKA formation" insignificant alt.
Dont touch my TJ
|

RetroVertigo
Caldari North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 15:24:00 -
[28]
I can confirm that TJ is a terrible FC (and a Hydra spy.)
Also Jitannya if you are going to smack someone please learn some grammar, otherwise it's just lulz.
|

Jitannya
Caldari BOSS. Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 16:26:00 -
[29]
Originally by: RetroVertigo I can confirm that TJ is a terrible FC (and a Hydra spy.)
Also Jitannya if you are going to smack someone please learn some grammar, otherwise it's just lulz.
who is pl again or did I miss somthing oh another dead non-space holding alliance dont think i was speaking to you .
|

Dr Ngo
Amarr Shut Up And Play WE FORM VOLTRON
|
Posted - 2010.03.07 16:55:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Jitannya
Originally by: RetroVertigo I can confirm that TJ is a terrible FC (and a Hydra spy.)
Also Jitannya if you are going to smack someone please learn some grammar, otherwise it's just lulz.
who is pl again or did I miss somthing oh another dead non-space holding alliance dont think i was speaking to you .
Go away.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |