| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Oriss Intaki
Gallente Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:05:00 -
[1]
What is this I don't even...
|

Comy 1
Amarr Ore Mongers BricK sQuAD.
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:15:00 -
[2]
Thank you for this wisdom, I can now go to sleep with peace of mind.
|

Oriss Intaki
Gallente Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:25:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Comy 1 Thank you for this wisdom, I can now go to sleep with peace of mind.
U mad?
|

Gul Dukautt
Gallente Empire Assault Corp Dead Terrorists
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:30:00 -
[4]
In before lock
|

Oriss Intaki
Gallente Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:32:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Gul Dukautt In before lock
In the spirit of CAOD. hi5.
|

Comy 1
Amarr Ore Mongers BricK sQuAD.
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:39:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Oriss Intaki
Originally by: Comy 1 Thank you for this wisdom, I can now go to sleep with peace of mind.
U mad?
No I'm serious, I will now sleep alot better.
1 step closer to nirvana.
|

Oriss Intaki
Gallente Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:40:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Comy 1
Originally by: Oriss Intaki
Originally by: Comy 1 Thank you for this wisdom, I can now go to sleep with peace of mind.
U mad?
No I'm serious, I will now sleep alot better.
1 step closer to nirvana.
He mad.
|

Gul Dukautt
Gallente Empire Assault Corp Dead Terrorists
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:48:00 -
[8]
I'm mad.
|

Hoflung Dung
Gallente GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:57:00 -
[9]
I'm gay
|

Oriss Intaki
Gallente Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 19:58:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Oriss Intaki on 09/03/2010 20:02:24 The fact that this thread, with no obvious content in both title and OP was allowed to live almost an hour proves that CCP need to clean this hellhole of CAOD up so we can get useful information from it. C'mon you worthless mods, clean this ravishing stain upon the citizenry of EVE up.
Edit: Inb4 forum b& for calling out mods.
|

dastommy79
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 20:11:00 -
[11]
/b/tard checking in.
Former SmashKill Coaliton Leader please stop banning me
|

Oriss Intaki
Gallente Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 20:14:00 -
[12]
Originally by: dastommy79 /b/tard checking in.
hi5
|

Kaitou Shiroi
Gallente Hakata Group Blade.
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 20:33:00 -
[13]
/d/eviant crawling out from his cave to see what's going on in this thread. ---
Unless specifically stated otherwise, the opinions expressed in my posts do not reflect those held by my corporation or alliance.
|

Elijah Zalman
Amarr Trader's Academy MPA
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 22:00:00 -
[14]
sage
|

Itzena
Amarr GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.09 22:04:00 -
[15]
m00t is/was a goon, and 4chan was originally a spin-off from the SA anime forum. True story.
|
|

CCP Zymurgist
Gallente C C P C C P Alliance

|
Posted - 2010.03.09 22:40:00 -
[16]
Thread locked for Spam.
If EVE > * therefore CAOD > * ?
Zymurgist Community Representative CCP Hf, EVE Online Contact us |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |