| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Totally Rafiki
Amarr Elite Assualt Squad
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:08:00 -
[1]
Dear Buttnuggets...
a few days ago I wielded my poasting prowess and dropped ballsacks with THIS ...Much to my distain and forever-sadness I was admonished as a troll and "crazy-head." Thus, I give you the next step.
From unnamed NC leaderboards:
Quote: The fight is nearing, our right to keep our space, our right to rat and plex and mine and troll local. Once CVA is done the south/IT will be gearing up to hit us hard. Long story short, we plan on hitting them first.
Our first objective is Geminate, roughly half of the entire NC will be deploying, the other half will be readying for a followup roadtrip to undisclosed location.
Tell your various corps to get everything into moving order. I Mean EVERYTHING, dreads, carriers, support, etc etc. We will begin roadtrips on Wednesday 2010-03-10 1700 EVE. INSPIRATIONAL SPEAACHES NAOW.
I postulated prior that the NC would not dare leave their comfy homes. I was wrong. Is EVE ready? Are YOU ready?
......... Verba Non Facta |

Syelnicar
Gallente BIG Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:12:00 -
[2]
First?
People are flying ships to go shoot things. Oh noes. This is certainly thread worthy.
|

Totally Rafiki
Amarr Elite Assualt Squad
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:18:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Syelnicar First?
People are flying ships to go shoot things. Oh noes. This is certainly thread worthy.
Thats fine buttnugget but the world deserves to know.
The NC are invading... certainly out of the ordinary and VERY threadworthy. My god
......... Verba Non Facta |

Syelnicar
Gallente BIG Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:20:00 -
[4]
They didn't want that space anyway.
|

Nostradamous
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:26:00 -
[5]
*This just in*
I saw a red, but i lost him in my stoned stupor..
|

IRISH JESUS
Caldari Eta Carinae Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:47:00 -
[6]
Edited by: IRISH JESUS on 10/03/2010 03:48:34 Yes very interesting. But could they take Geminate? NC always seems like a bunch of tree huggers.
EDIT: As well how do they know that they could take Geminate before IT invades them.
IRISH JESUS / URBAN ASSAULT / LIVE FAST |

UVPhoenix2
Gallente Brotherhood of Heart and Steel Iron Heart Brotherhood
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:57:00 -
[7]
Why the **** would anyone want Geminate? Do these people even know how to get to it?
I know how you feel. Material of this nature affect us all in different ways. What you need to do is learn from this. And this is just my sig. |

MrEMan
Caldari Pat Sharp's Potato Rodeo Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 03:58:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Totally Rafiki Dear Buttnuggets...
a few days ago I wielded my poasting prowess and dropped ballsacks with THIS ...Much to my distain and forever-sadness I was admonished as a troll and "crazy-head." Thus, I give you the next step.
From unnamed NC leaderboards:
Quote: The fight is nearing, our right to keep our space, our right to rat and plex and mine and troll local. Once CVA is done the south/IT will be gearing up to hit us hard. Long story short, we plan on hitting them first.
Our first objective is Geminate, roughly half of the entire NC will be deploying, the other half will be readying for a followup roadtrip to undisclosed location.
Tell your various corps to get everything into moving order. I Mean EVERYTHING, dreads, carriers, support, etc etc. We will begin roadtrips on Wednesday 2010-03-10 1700 EVE. INSPIRATIONAL SPEAACHES NAOW.
I postulated prior that the NC would not dare leave their comfy homes. I was wrong. Is EVE ready? Are YOU ready?
damn ori16 your intel is amazing, make your alts harder to find ><
|

RetroVertigo
Caldari North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 05:10:00 -
[9]
The killboards will run red with NC comedy fits, well serious fits for them...
I for one welcome our new NC overlords.
|

ScheenK
Gallente INGEN Industries The Kadeshi
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 05:57:00 -
[10]
this is great finally nc grows a pair, goodluck though 
|

5QU199L35
Minmatar L337 KR3W
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 06:16:00 -
[11]
Originally by: ScheenK this is great finally nc grows a pair, goodluck though 
if you think the nc could ever grow a pair, then you are not playing the same game as the rest of us. they left the chinese server en masse, because it was too hard core.
i was there for that last fight where we had 1200 in local. we sat there at the gate, while the FC whinned about potential losses. hell, we had a fleet mate ratting in local 'till he got caught. im not the only one who will not be x'ing up any time soon.
good luck, and fly safe ('cause u sure as hell will not be flying dangerous)
|

ScheenK
Gallente INGEN Industries The Kadeshi
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 06:47:00 -
[12]
ya didnt mean to say it.... lolerpops <-----bear fyi
|

Dah' Khanid
Amarr Arcana Imperii Ltd. Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 07:14:00 -
[13]
COnfirming that ****ing off the drone russians is indeed hitting the southern coalition hard.
|

Ace Frehley
Minmatar Big Shadows Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 07:49:00 -
[14]
I will sing this from whole of Atlas:
Some people stand in the darkness Afraid to step into the light Some people need to help somebody When the edge of surrender's in sight
Don't you worry It's gonna be alright Cause I'm always ready I won't let you out of my sight.
I'll be ready I'll be ready Never you fear No don't you fear I'll be ready Forever and always I'm always here.
In us we all have the power But sometimes it's so hard to see And instinct is stronger than reason It's just human nature to me
Don't you worry Its gonna be alright Cause I'm always ready I won't let you out of my sight.
I'll be ready I'll be ready Never you fear No don�t you fear I'll be ready Forever and always I'm always here.
(Instrumental)
Cause I'm always ready I won't let you out of my sight
I'll be ready I'll be ready Never you fear No don't you fear I'll be ready Forever and always I'm always here.
Forever and always I'm always here.
The hoff, he is awsome and my idol 
|

Loftia
Caldari Southern Cross Incorporated Flying Dangerous
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 08:23:00 -
[15]
Originally by: 5QU199L35
Originally by: ScheenK this is great finally nc grows a pair, goodluck though 
if you think the nc could ever grow a pair, then you are not playing the same game as the rest of us. they left the chinese server en masse, because it was too hard core.
i was there for that last fight where we had 1200 in local. we sat there at the gate, while the FC whinned about potential losses. hell, we had a fleet mate ratting in local 'till he got caught. im not the only one who will not be x'ing up any time soon.
good luck, and fly safe ('cause u sure as hell will not be flying dangerous)
Your mum 
|

Graalum
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 08:32:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Dah' Khanid COnfirming that ****ing off the drone russians is indeed hitting the southern coalition hard.
there are like 6 ww2 analogies i could go with here. I hate choices.
|

Salivan Harddin
Gallente Divine Power. Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 08:32:00 -
[17]
Oh my, moved so fast to a new thread to weave your web of lies? Hard at work we are.
So let's dance a bit Mr. Totally Rafiki, and let me, once again respond to those bold, bold claims.
First off, it is not far fetched to think the NC would like to re-take Geminate, after all NC did take it before and lost it (Kodus to drone region Russians and their allies for the much deserving victory).
I don't know what strategic or economic value Geminate holds, and would be the last to try and speculate on things beyond my grasp, but I do see the prestige in returning that region to the fold of the NC and wiping off the shame of past failures. Not to mention supply a bit of a buffer between older, more established NC territories and the NC enemies.
But as for the bold claim that TODAY of all days the NC would start its massive scale invasion would be ridiculous at best. On what are you exactly basing that? I for once didn't see massive freighter movement or capital ship redeployment in Vale, or the erection of staging POS. Nor did I see any orders or mails or posts about this massive move.
For that matter, its hard to even encounter a living soul in vale, and you think that preparing for invasion people would start concentrating en mass in a few systems before hand (to make fleeting up and coordinating easier).
Unless we are going to invade Geminate with ratting BC and BS gangs I don't really see how today it is even possible to invade, not to mention even winning, Geminate.
If you paid a bit of attention to the influence maps and the conflicts around, you would notice that the NC is more interested in solving the issue of Cloud Ring than Geminate. Would be rather silly to start a 2 front war which will divide resources and personal, not to mention this would be a repeat of 2009 disaster the cause the loss of Geminate to begin with.
I am led to believe you are nothing but an instigator, an agent who relishes his own verbal spew to start fights and bloodshed while keeping his hands clean. Please stop posting fake posts and either reveal your sources and thus supply us evidence, or just keep your mouth shut and save yourself the embarrassment of shown as the village fool.
I for once will welcome the chance to help WI.dot redeem itself, but I fear the days of campaigning are still far ahead in the future.
-------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: my opinions do not represent my alliance and\or Corporation |

Omeega
Amarr Lethal Corp RED.OverLord
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 09:18:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Graalum
Originally by: Dah' Khanid COnfirming that ****ing off the drone russians is indeed hitting the southern coalition hard.
there are like 6 ww2 analogies i could go with here. I hate choices.
Please chose one in which we didn't die horribly.
Don't speak english, f1,f2,f3... |

Faekurias
Caldari Origin. Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 09:30:00 -
[19]
got yo back brosefs ¿~~~~
NC victor etc
|

Sort Dragon
Gallente Black Nova Corp IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 11:22:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Omeega
Originally by: Graalum
Originally by: Dah' Khanid COnfirming that ****ing off the drone russians is indeed hitting the southern coalition hard.
there are like 6 ww2 analogies i could go with here. I hate choices.
Please chose one in which we didn't die horribly.
I loled haha
|

Sa'Shena
Amarr Nomad LLP Wayfarer Stellar Initiative
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 11:45:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Omeega
Originally by: Graalum
Originally by: Dah' Khanid COnfirming that ****ing off the drone russians is indeed hitting the southern coalition hard.
there are like 6 ww2 analogies i could go with here. I hate choices.
Please chose one in which we didn't die horribly.
Quantity has its own Quality.
You can choke their guns with the corpses of your dead.
|

Tomcat
Gallente Navy of Xoc Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 12:41:00 -
[22]
Who the hell would want to live in Geminate.
oh wai..
|

dastommy79
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 13:35:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Tomcat Who the hell would want to live in Geminate.
oh wai..
yeah about that.... Sorryz Former SmashKill Coaliton Leader please stop banning me
|

VCBee 2fast2furious
Gallente GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 15:11:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Totally Rafiki
Quote: Once CVA is done the south/IT will be gearing up to hit us hard. Long story short, we plan on hitting them first.
2/10
|

Avernus
Gallente Imperium Technologies Sodalitas XX
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 17:13:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Omeega
Originally by: Graalum
Originally by: Dah' Khanid COnfirming that ****ing off the drone russians is indeed hitting the southern coalition hard.
there are like 6 ww2 analogies i could go with here. I hate choices.
Please chose one in which we didn't die horribly.
Talk about making things difficult. 
|

Faekurias
Caldari Origin. Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 17:34:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Omeega
Originally by: Graalum
Originally by: Dah' Khanid COnfirming that ****ing off the drone russians is indeed hitting the southern coalition hard.
there are like 6 ww2 analogies i could go with here. I hate choices.
Please chose one in which we didn't die horribly.
K/D ratio not important, objectives were success great victory - save the world tbh (basically)
|

Totally Rafiki
Amarr Elite Assualt Squad
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 17:41:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Salivan Harddin Oh my, moved so fast to a new thread to weave your web of lies? Hard at work we are.
So let's dance a bit Mr. Totally Rafiki, and let me, once again respond to those bold, bold claims.
First off, it is not far fetched to think the NC would like to re-take Geminate, after all NC did take it before and lost it (Kodus to drone region Russians and their allies for the much deserving victory).
I don't know what strategic or economic value Geminate holds, and would be the last to try and speculate on things beyond my grasp, but I do see the prestige in returning that region to the fold of the NC and wiping off the shame of past failures. Not to mention supply a bit of a buffer between older, more established NC territories and the NC enemies.
But as for the bold claim that TODAY of all days the NC would start its massive scale invasion would be ridiculous at best. On what are you exactly basing that? I for once didn't see massive freighter movement or capital ship redeployment in Vale, or the erection of staging POS. Nor did I see any orders or mails or posts about this massive move.
For that matter, its hard to even encounter a living soul in vale, and you think that preparing for invasion people would start concentrating en mass in a few systems before hand (to make fleeting up and coordinating easier).
Unless we are going to invade Geminate with ratting BC and BS gangs I don't really see how today it is even possible to invade, not to mention even winning, Geminate.
If you paid a bit of attention to the influence maps and the conflicts around, you would notice that the NC is more interested in solving the issue of Cloud Ring than Geminate. Would be rather silly to start a 2 front war which will divide resources and personal, not to mention this would be a repeat of 2009 disaster the cause the loss of Geminate to begin with.
I am led to believe you are nothing but an instigator, an agent who relishes his own verbal spew to start fights and bloodshed while keeping his hands clean. Please stop posting fake posts and either reveal your sources and thus supply us evidence, or just keep your mouth shut and save yourself the embarrassment of shown as the village fool.
I for once will welcome the chance to help WI.dot redeem itself, but I fear the days of campaigning are still far ahead in the future.
I'm not making this stuff up buddy. These are copy>pastes. Why would i say NC is deploying at SPECIFIC date, SPECIFIC time? I could also reveal deployment locations... but I fear this might ruin something. To each his own, I look forward to the coming fights.
......... Verba Non Facta |

dastommy79
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 20:22:00 -
[28]
We await your hordes of failure. You will not gain one inch of Omist without signing a rental agreement. Former SmashKill Coaliton Leader please stop banning me
|

VCBee 2fast2furious
Gallente GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 21:03:00 -
[29]
Originally by: dastommy79 You will not gain one inch of Omist without signing a rental agreement.
Paying rent to live in Omist is like paying rent to live in a cardboard box under a bridge.
(in before lol Cloud Ring)
|

jm24
Minmatar GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.10 21:11:00 -
[30]
Originally by: VCBee 2fast2furious
Originally by: dastommy79 You will not gain one inch of Omist without signing a rental agreement.
Paying rent to live in Omist is like paying rent to live in a cardboard box under a bridge.
(in before lol Cloud Ring)
I live in Venal idk about you bro
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |