| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Yankunytjatjara
|
Posted - 2010.03.31 13:52:00 -
[31]
Guess what! A serious answer. This gives some little added strategy value in 0.0 stations with clone facilities. I'm not sure but I think the famous old 1 month long bob blockade was at a cloneless station. If I'm wrong on this one, it's the concept that matters anyway.
I agree that it sucks, I'm quite absent minded myself and I think it happened to me once, luckily I didn't miss much (I didn't lose an alpha clone, just didn't notice the difference when the sps surpassed the current limit). To solve it without taking even the above little twist from the game, a big warning should appear that says 'you're undocking with an inadequate clone, you halfwit'. I bet this is the one warning the vets wouldn't ever remove, even the fake ones that are trolling you here 
|

Cearain
Caldari 24th Imperial Crusade
|
Posted - 2010.04.01 14:55:00 -
[32]
I would say keep the clones and requirement to upgrade, just have the game upgrade/pay automatically when you get podded. Medical clone bays are still strategic. It still prevents podding yourself to get around. It just takes some gayness out of the game.
Give a warning like above poster suggests if you don't have the money for a new clone. Its a bad mechanic.
|

Tornicks
Caldari U-208 Blade.
|
Posted - 2010.04.10 19:40:00 -
[33]
Originally by: RED666 Another demotivating day in eve I got podde whilst clone was not up to my skillpoints Ye I play EvE for 2 years ye It happend before Ye I allways up my clone but I didn't this time while I was confident that I did now I'm friggin raged by it I feel anger and hate Thetas a dumb stuff explain to me the purpose of tis feature???????
And learnings too dumb feature why should a man entering a game spent a month on learnings????
1. Sentences without proper punctuation suck; 2. Players asking to make the game demand less brain, suck.
-- 'Non-essential personnel, abandon ship.' Admiral Yakiya Tovil-Toba's last command, CE23155
|

masternerdguy
Gallente Caldari Naval Reserve
|
Posted - 2010.04.10 19:41:00 -
[34]
0/10 obvious troll
if you cant take care of your own planet, none of you deserve to live here
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |