| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jokastis
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:13:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Jokastis on 03/12/2004 13:16:38 I was just wondering if anyone uses these types of ships. And what roles they use them for? In fighting NPC and players.
|

Jokastis
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:13:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Jokastis on 03/12/2004 13:16:38 I was just wondering if anyone uses these types of ships. And what roles they use them for? In fighting NPC and players.
|

slothe
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:16:00 -
[3]
i do. there cool. enyo is good for anti frigate and even cruisers
im currently using ishkur, testing it out for varying settups, rationale to use it in mid sized fleet engagements to take out enemy interceptors ( i personally think these ships are more useful than destroyers)
Say hello on our forum @www.aserea.com or join our public channel ingame "MLM Public" http://www.khainestar.com/eve |

slothe
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:16:00 -
[4]
i do. there cool. enyo is good for anti frigate and even cruisers
im currently using ishkur, testing it out for varying settups, rationale to use it in mid sized fleet engagements to take out enemy interceptors ( i personally think these ships are more useful than destroyers)
Say hello on our forum @www.aserea.com or join our public channel ingame "MLM Public" http://www.khainestar.com/eve |

Raem Civrie
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:19:00 -
[5]
I used an Enyo to do lvl 3 missions before Exodus went live. Then I died a horrible death on the first day of deployment. Oh well, my bad.
I bought another one. It died too.
So now I use a Thorax. No, wait. The Thorax died yesterday.
Man, I suck.
|

Raem Civrie
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:19:00 -
[6]
I used an Enyo to do lvl 3 missions before Exodus went live. Then I died a horrible death on the first day of deployment. Oh well, my bad.
I bought another one. It died too.
So now I use a Thorax. No, wait. The Thorax died yesterday.
Man, I suck.
|

Toran Mehtar
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:21:00 -
[7]
They're absolutely great for using in complexes. They are also very good at killing interceptors (unless the interceptor runs).
|

Toran Mehtar
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:21:00 -
[8]
They're absolutely great for using in complexes. They are also very good at killing interceptors (unless the interceptor runs).
|

sc0rpi0n
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:55:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Raem Civrie I used an Enyo to do lvl 3 missions before Exodus went live. Then I died a horrible death on the first day of deployment. Oh well, my bad.
I bought another one. It died too.
So now I use a Thorax. No, wait. The Thorax died yesterday.
Man, I suck.
  
|

sc0rpi0n
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:55:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Raem Civrie I used an Enyo to do lvl 3 missions before Exodus went live. Then I died a horrible death on the first day of deployment. Oh well, my bad.
I bought another one. It died too.
So now I use a Thorax. No, wait. The Thorax died yesterday.
Man, I suck.
  
|

Andrew Redburn
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:57:00 -
[11]
I use it for antifrigg fighting.
Had not the chance to test on a cruiser though.
A few salvos and any frigg is dead (Harpy with 125mm Tech II and medium skills ass lv3, rail spec lv3 >5k dmg/Min)
In fact I believe you can even beat a tanked cruiser with maxed skills...
|

Andrew Redburn
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 13:57:00 -
[12]
I use it for antifrigg fighting.
Had not the chance to test on a cruiser though.
A few salvos and any frigg is dead (Harpy with 125mm Tech II and medium skills ass lv3, rail spec lv3 >5k dmg/Min)
In fact I believe you can even beat a tanked cruiser with maxed skills...
|

Acier
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 14:38:00 -
[13]
Harpy rocks. Fitted w/ T2 items and stacked for both close in and medium range it can take down ceptors and hold it's own for a good bit of time against cruisers. Usually I've only lost it when faced against more than 2 cruisers but only after having taken down the ceptors and frigs in the engagement.
|

Acier
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 14:38:00 -
[14]
Harpy rocks. Fitted w/ T2 items and stacked for both close in and medium range it can take down ceptors and hold it's own for a good bit of time against cruisers. Usually I've only lost it when faced against more than 2 cruisers but only after having taken down the ceptors and frigs in the engagement.
|

Loka
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 14:43:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Andrew Redburn
In fact I believe you can even beat a tanked cruiser with maxed skills...
not everybody in a cruiser  _____________________________________ Dead or Alive
|

Loka
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 14:43:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Andrew Redburn
In fact I believe you can even beat a tanked cruiser with maxed skills...
not everybody in a cruiser  _____________________________________ Dead or Alive
|

HostageTaker
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 16:14:00 -
[17]
Enyo is just too ubber, I can clean dual Serp BS spawns with mine, not to mention what they can do in fleet battles 
Oh and my advice, if you're looking into specializing, don't just level up to 3 or 4; if you're gonna lay down so much isk, make sure you max out your skills...
Fly it like you mean it!
|

HostageTaker
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 16:14:00 -
[18]
Enyo is just too ubber, I can clean dual Serp BS spawns with mine, not to mention what they can do in fleet battles 
Oh and my advice, if you're looking into specializing, don't just level up to 3 or 4; if you're gonna lay down so much isk, make sure you max out your skills...
Fly it like you mean it!
|

Gaius Kador
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 16:36:00 -
[19]
I use my Retribution for parades and stuff. ----------------------------------------------
|

Gaius Kador
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 16:36:00 -
[20]
I use my Retribution for parades and stuff. ----------------------------------------------
|

Skye North
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 17:31:00 -
[21]
Originally by: HostageTaker Enyo is just too ubber, I can clean dual Serp BS spawns with mine, not to mention what they can do in fleet battles 
Oh and my advice, if you're looking into specializing, don't just level up to 3 or 4; if you're gonna lay down so much isk, make sure you max out your skills...
Fly it like you mean it!
must be a great ship, i was thinking of getting one too. could u tell me if you use blasters or rails?
|

Skye North
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 17:31:00 -
[22]
Originally by: HostageTaker Enyo is just too ubber, I can clean dual Serp BS spawns with mine, not to mention what they can do in fleet battles 
Oh and my advice, if you're looking into specializing, don't just level up to 3 or 4; if you're gonna lay down so much isk, make sure you max out your skills...
Fly it like you mean it!
must be a great ship, i was thinking of getting one too. could u tell me if you use blasters or rails?
|

Kunming
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 18:49:00 -
[23]
Originally by: HostageTaker Enyo is just too ubber, I can clean dual Serp BS spawns with mine, not to mention what they can do in fleet battles 
Oh and my advice, if you're looking into specializing, don't just level up to 3 or 4; if you're gonna lay down so much isk, make sure you max out your skills...
Fly it like you mean it!
Enyo pilot here, SECOND that
Intercepting since BETA |

Kunming
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 18:49:00 -
[24]
Originally by: HostageTaker Enyo is just too ubber, I can clean dual Serp BS spawns with mine, not to mention what they can do in fleet battles 
Oh and my advice, if you're looking into specializing, don't just level up to 3 or 4; if you're gonna lay down so much isk, make sure you max out your skills...
Fly it like you mean it!
Enyo pilot here, SECOND that
Intercepting since BETA |

Necrologic
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 19:57:00 -
[25]
i fly the Retribution for pve. It's great to run all your guns, a 10mn ab or mwd, and a tech2 armor rep forever and never need to worry about cap. The vengeance i use in pvp, and it rips apart any frig or cruiser that isn't smart enough to run. It doens't have trouble tanking heavy missles and the like either, but cruise hurt, and i can outrun torps. _______________________________________________________
Et nunc, reges, intelligite, erudimini, qui judicati terram. |

Necrologic
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 19:57:00 -
[26]
i fly the Retribution for pve. It's great to run all your guns, a 10mn ab or mwd, and a tech2 armor rep forever and never need to worry about cap. The vengeance i use in pvp, and it rips apart any frig or cruiser that isn't smart enough to run. It doens't have trouble tanking heavy missles and the like either, but cruise hurt, and i can outrun torps. _______________________________________________________
Et nunc, reges, intelligite, erudimini, qui judicati terram. |

Olivin
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 20:01:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Olivin on 03/12/2004 20:05:19 I use Enyo and Taranis for lvl3 missions. It's works great, especially in deadspace. Although, if mission NPS'c uses missiles it could take longer, since you need wrap out all the time and you need to be very careful with close up setups. I lost 5 inties before I learned that close up sucks big time in Exodus. Oh well, it's better than to loose few BS's .
Olivin
|

Olivin
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 20:01:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Olivin on 03/12/2004 20:05:19 I use Enyo and Taranis for lvl3 missions. It's works great, especially in deadspace. Although, if mission NPS'c uses missiles it could take longer, since you need wrap out all the time and you need to be very careful with close up setups. I lost 5 inties before I learned that close up sucks big time in Exodus. Oh well, it's better than to loose few BS's .
Olivin
|

dabster
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 20:03:00 -
[29]
Edited by: dabster on 03/12/2004 20:06:03 I like my Jaguar for both npc/pvp, it's cool plain and simple. Havent tried out much with autocannons but 250 II's work well enough for me.
I bet i will like a Wolf aswell when i the Jag pops  ___________________________ Chicks dig Brutor's |

dabster
|
Posted - 2004.12.03 20:03:00 -
[30]
Edited by: dabster on 03/12/2004 20:06:03 I like my Jaguar for both npc/pvp, it's cool plain and simple. Havent tried out much with autocannons but 250 II's work well enough for me.
I bet i will like a Wolf aswell when i the Jag pops  ___________________________ Chicks dig Brutor's |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |