| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
444
|
Posted - 2012.07.11 21:29:00 -
[1] - Quote
I've stored 7 portraits of Sarah Schneider in my HD since she first catched my eye with an original avatar, back in December 2011. She's the character I got more portraits of (aside of my own girls, of course) so i just stitched all those portraits together, figured out a name and put a poorly made title in the empy slot.
I hereby present you The Many Lives Of Sarah Schneider
That's one nice character, dude. "We want your help to convince management to develop Incarna into 3rd person shooter dungeon raiding with friendly fire in nullsec space..."
Seriously, Team Avatar? |

Virgil Travis
GWA Corp Unified Church of the Unobligated
432
|
Posted - 2012.07.11 21:35:00 -
[2] - Quote
Reminds me of this Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims. |

Jonah Gravenstein
602
|
Posted - 2012.07.11 21:42:00 -
[3] - Quote
Git, you beat me to it, I was going to use this though
That said, it's a bloody good avatar
War hasn't been fought this badly since Olaf the Hairy, High Chief of all the Vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside. |

Emaleena Rogers
Relapsing
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.11 21:47:00 -
[4] - Quote
Intriguing, but highly disturbing... Let's get to bashing Butts, as well as deeeez nutts. |

Patrick Estemaire
Black Candle Labs
24
|
Posted - 2012.07.11 22:08:00 -
[5] - Quote
Do you want to wear Sarah's e-skin as an e-suit?
Lastly... It puts the lotion in the basket.
|

Victyrael
PonyWaffe Test Alliance Please Ignore
32
|
Posted - 2012.07.11 23:06:00 -
[6] - Quote
Okay. |

Niki Nakamura
PonyWaffe Test Alliance Please Ignore
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.11 23:06:00 -
[7] - Quote
I`m sure that Sarah,and everyone in her corp now have you on an in game **** list...... |

Orzo Torasson
PonyWaffe Test Alliance Please Ignore
26
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 00:17:00 -
[8] - Quote
How about me? No?
Racist. |

Akirei Scytale
Test Alliance Please Ignore
1927
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 00:20:00 -
[9] - Quote
She looked better with the wider nose IMO. TEST Alliance BEST Alliance |

Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
33
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 00:25:00 -
[10] - Quote
And people wonder why gamers have a certain reputation.... |

Sophaya Fortelleren
PonyWaffe Test Alliance Please Ignore
3
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 01:34:00 -
[11] - Quote
.... that's just downright freaky mate. |

The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
515
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 01:58:00 -
[12] - Quote
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:I've stored 7 portraits of Sarah Schneider in my HD since she first catched my eye with an original avatar, back in December 2011. She's the character I got more portraits of (aside of my own girls, of course) so i just stitched all those portraits together, figured out a name and put a poorly made title in the empy slot. I hereby present you The Many Lives Of Sarah SchneiderThat's one nice character, dude.
Great work you got going here.
I just wanted to say... I sincerely wish that you don't do this in real life with a real stranger.
That would be a little creepy... very very creepy... |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
537
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 02:02:00 -
[13] - Quote
I made a print of that, cut each square and turned it into a flip book. Works pretty well.
On another note. |

Degren
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
1817
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 02:08:00 -
[14] - Quote
Emaleena Rogers wrote:Intriguing, but highly disturbing...
Moist towelettes! Better consult the chart. |

Patrick Estemaire
Black Candle Labs
27
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 03:31:00 -
[15] - Quote
Test stalker best stalker? 
|

Zoe Athame
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
101
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 03:33:00 -
[16] - Quote
Am i the only one who really doesn't like her avatar? |

ACE McFACE
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
758
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 04:44:00 -
[17] - Quote
Zoe Athame wrote:Am i the only one who really doesn't like her avatar?
Plastic-ey eve faces + makeup look nonhuman. I agree, its terrible and OP is a scary person for making that image.
Should have made it about me! *cries* I just gotta go fast! |

Americe Zane
Dovahkiin. Rebel Alliance of New Eden
13
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 05:36:00 -
[18] - Quote
Not sure if creepy...... |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
448
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 06:27:00 -
[19] - Quote
The Antiquarian wrote:Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:I've stored 7 portraits of Sarah Schneider in my HD since she first catched my eye with an original avatar, back in December 2011. She's the character I got more portraits of (aside of my own girls, of course) so i just stitched all those portraits together, figured out a name and put a poorly made title in the empy slot. I hereby present you The Many Lives Of Sarah SchneiderThat's one nice character, dude. Great work you got going here. I just wanted to say... I sincerely wish that you don't do this in real life with a real stranger. That would be a little creepy... very very creepy...
Not any more than to burn people's cars, scam them or bully little children... EVE is EVE, and RL is RL.  "We want your help to convince management to develop Incarna into 3rd person shooter dungeon raiding with friendly fire in nullsec space..."
Seriously, Team Avatar? |

Adaten TheGreat
Imperial Shipment Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 06:28:00 -
[20] - Quote
This is by no means creepy. Its actually pretty cool, Its not often you see a character with an original portrait.
The only person who i think has a neat Portrait is Dea della Morte. Its nice, but i dont take screenies >< |

Caroline Cosmos
Phoenix Rise Industries
8
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 06:32:00 -
[21] - Quote
She's going to have to get a restraining order now. |

Orzo Torasson
PonyWaffe Test Alliance Please Ignore
27
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 06:57:00 -
[22] - Quote
I'm sure Sarah will love this thread, but it's just a little too "rubs the lotion on it's skin" for me |

Americe Zane
Dovahkiin. Rebel Alliance of New Eden
18
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 06:59:00 -
[23] - Quote
Luckily we're all locked into our own CQ. Once that changes, you will know where to find OP.
It is kind of cool to see how a char progresses with their looks. Mine has changed a lot, too bad I didnt keep a record of it. |

Halete
Echoes of Korgoth Initiative
263
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 07:08:00 -
[24] - Quote
Zoe Athame wrote:Am i the only one who really doesn't like her avatar?
Plastic-ey eve faces + makeup look nonhuman.
She does look overly dolled-up. There are girls that can pull off that look, but they look like hell with no make-up.
That said, I think the Avatar does a great job of being what I imagine the creator envisioned, so it's still a great avatar in that respect. This is still creepy. Dirty heretical mud-child, reporting in. // Throwing one's hands up in the air and crying 'cal-matar nonsense!' seems to be the new dismissive these days when someone is being neither relevant nor dignified. |

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
721
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 08:26:00 -
[25] - Quote
Are you stalking this lady? - [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow] |

Fiona Tsero
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 08:27:00 -
[26] - Quote
Well then.
This is odd.
How many other random chars' portraits have you happened to save? |

Mirime Nolwe
the muppets RED.OverLord
55
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 08:48:00 -
[27] - Quote
internet stalkers, best stalkers! Propose yourself boy, first weeding in eve! |

ACE McFACE
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
758
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 10:43:00 -
[28] - Quote
Mirime Nolwe wrote:internet stalkers, best stalkers! Propose yourself boy, first weeding in eve! If there was a wedding in EVE, you just know someone would gank the bride and groom, and local will be full of spam I just gotta go fast! |

Sarah Schneider
PonyWaffe Test Alliance Please Ignore
1399
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 10:56:00 -
[29] - Quote
I have, no words... Don't like spaceships sandbox? then this is not the game for you. "I think weGÇÖre just getting closer and closer to a place where the people we lose are people that itGÇÖs okay to lose." -Kristoffer Touborg, Eve lead designer |

Kisumii
Bio-Tech Research Luna Sanguinem
55
|
Posted - 2012.07.12 11:05:00 -
[30] - Quote
2nd time I have posted this in a week but its applicable here: Wrong |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |