| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Nynjato
Caldari Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2010.05.17 09:47:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Nynjato on 17/05/2010 09:50:17 .
|

Derelicht
Gallente UNITED STAR SYNDICATE
|
Posted - 2010.05.17 11:55:00 -
[2]
o_O
|

DR Mardil
Gallente Divine Power. Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.05.17 13:05:00 -
[3]
Good point
|

Tez Saurus
Amarr Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2010.05.17 19:58:00 -
[4]
Can't say I set my hopes to high given the subject. I guess this thread delivers?
|

Modoros
Gallente Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2010.05.17 20:23:00 -
[5]
Damn you Nynjato, I wasted seconds -- SECONDS -- homing in on the link to this thread. I want those seconds back.
|

Arrador
Caldari Metalworks Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2010.05.17 20:43:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Modoros Damn you Nynjato, I wasted seconds -- SECONDS -- homing in on the link to this thread. I want those seconds back.
Fail. Try clicking on the folder icon to the left next time... 
|

Cyrus Doul
Caldari Cosmic Vacum Cleaners Opticon Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.05.17 21:26:00 -
[7]
IBTL
|

5QU199L35
Minmatar L337 KR3W
|
Posted - 2010.05.18 00:38:00 -
[8]
i really don't see the point of this thread----o wait, there it is
|

Facepalm
Amarr Battlestars Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.05.18 01:26:00 -
[9]
Guys stay on topic or this will get locked.
|

Jattzia
Gallente The Graduates Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.05.18 02:31:00 -
[10]
So I heard Georges Seurat is a pretty pro guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
|

Koronos
Minmatar Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
|
Posted - 2010.05.18 02:46:00 -
[11]
Originally by: DR Mardil Good point
I must be drunk... cause I loled pretty hard. 
|

Misoneism
Caldari Suck my Titan Order Of The Unforgiving
|
Posted - 2010.05.18 02:57:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Koronos
Originally by: DR Mardil Good point
I must be drunk... cause I loled pretty hard. 
Second
|

Thronde
Amarr United Systems Navy Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.05.18 05:56:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Facepalm Guys stay on topic or this will get locked.
Staaaay on taaargeet... /Redleader
|
|

CCP Navigator
Minmatar C C P C C P Alliance

|
Posted - 2010.05.18 12:54:00 -
[14]
Thread locked as content removed from OP.
Navigator Senior Community Representative CCP Hf, EVE Online
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |