| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:23:00 -
[1]
here is the official topic for people who they turn off their account subscription they can speak ,cry , whine ect...about this and why they do this.
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:28:00 -
[2]
i turned off my 2 accounts because this game is a lagfest and off course i don't want pay 2x15E for a calendar, i'm looking for a sci-fi mmo game not for a new excel client
|

Sarah Tilly
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:32:00 -
[3]
grats
|

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:33:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Intense Thinker on 07/07/2010 02:33:30 I cancelled my one account because 3 accounts is too much and I wanted to save what little self respect I have left 
*Edited for drunk
Originally by: captain foivos
It's not griefing, it's surprise PvP.
|

Hari Markkus
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:43:00 -
[5]
I'm only here cause CCP gave me five free days, I will most probably take up the offer of a month for a tenner.
After that it depends on STO's Season 2 expansion.
|

JC Anderson
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:44:00 -
[6]
Just out of curiosity...
Whats the use of hanging around these forums and posting if you no longer play the game?
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:47:00 -
[7]
omg the eve client take 5.75Go on my hard disk , what a joke ! did u saw some good graphics textures ? each system are exaclty the same ( 2 color for the background oO ) haaa yes i agree the scorpion got a new look ( because nobody use this **** primary ship )
|

So Sensational
GREY COUNCIL Gentlemen's Club
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:52:00 -
[8]
I don't know what's worse, this horrible troll or that I'm not even sure if it's a troll or just French.
|

Namira Sable
Minmatar Pator Tech School
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:55:00 -
[9]
Originally by: So Sensational I don't know what's worse, this horrible troll or that I'm not even sure if it's a troll or just French.
It's not french, but at least he's posting with a main-ish character.
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:55:00 -
[10]
this topics is not a troll only this game is a troll in the mmo game eve is excel with some dark textures
|

So Sensational
GREY COUNCIL Gentlemen's Club
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 02:58:00 -
[11]
Edited by: So Sensational on 07/07/2010 02:59:32
Originally by: Namira Sable
Originally by: So Sensational I don't know what's worse, this horrible troll or that I'm not even sure if it's a troll or just French.
It's not french, but at least he's posting with a main-ish character.
Sandy fr Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud = Not French? Tau Ceti Federation
Also, EVE is the pinnacle of MMO design. The execution of said design? Sometimes not so much a pinnacle as a it is a complete cluster****, but that's alright, there's nowhere else to go.
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:01:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Sandy fr on 07/07/2010 03:01:35
french ? since 2003 did u saw a french translation in this game ? no,.. we are not viable economiquement
|

Felix Esperium
Lysergic Distortions Research and Development
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:05:00 -
[13]
I will insult a person for just about anything but their ability to speak english as a second language will never be one of them. His english is much better than my french will probably ever be.
|

So Sensational
GREY COUNCIL Gentlemen's Club
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:11:00 -
[14]
Edited by: So Sensational on 07/07/2010 03:11:59
Originally by: Felix Esperium I will insult a person for just about anything but their ability to speak english as a second language will never be one of them. His english is much better than my french will probably ever be.
I don't see why you wouldn't, do you expect people to communicate with hand signals over the internet? Also, I don't insult him, I insult his country, and all others who dub their movies instead of using subtitles.
But this is beside the point, since I wasn't doing so in this thread. Merely pointing out the similarity to other people of similar origin, who as it turns out, have a hard time distinguishing themselves from trolls. Not all of them of course, there's always people who do watch undubbed movies.
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:16:00 -
[15]
this topics is for people who they turned off their account subscription and they can speak about it here
stop trolling here gentlemen club'z , maybe your are ccp addicted and you like to pay 15E for a calendar expansion, but not us !
|

So Sensational
GREY COUNCIL Gentlemen's Club
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:18:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Sandy fr this topics is for people who they turned off their account subscription and they can speak about it here
stop trolling here gentlemen club'z , maybe your are ccp addicted and you like to pay 15E for a calendar expansion, but not us !
I'm not trolling, look:
Originally by: So Sensational Also, EVE is the pinnacle of MMO design. The execution of said design? Sometimes not so much a pinnacle as a it is a complete cluster****, but that's alright, there's nowhere else to go.
Not my fault the others forced me to talk about your nationality.
|

Yuki Kulotsuki
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:21:00 -
[17]
In before OOPE move. Also your stuff I can has?
Originally by: CCP Lemur THIS IS GOD: ... IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE REQUESTS I'M AVAILABLE SUNDAY FROM 10:30 TO 12:00 TO RECEIVE YOUR PRAYERS.
|

Spades Slick
Caldari Rookies Academy Elite The Compass
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:24:00 -
[18]
I can pay for my account with in-game money.
Next?
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:30:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Yuki Kulotsuki In before OOPE move. Also your stuff I can has?
ask ccp for a gift , since 2003 or less did they gave u something ? yeah perhaps 2 shuttle and a primae useless ship...for the new 2D excel expansion 2010 !
|

SammyullJackson
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:33:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Sandy fr
Originally by: Yuki Kulotsuki In before OOPE move. Also your stuff I can has?
ask ccp for a gift , since 2003 or less did they gave u something ? yeah perhaps 2 shuttle and a primae useless ship...for the new 2D excel expansion 2010 !
C'est pas possible que CCP n'avez bloque toi toujours. Serieusement.
How is this guy still here, really?
|

Yuki Kulotsuki
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:34:00 -
[21]
u fou?
I also just subbed a second account over the weekend.
Originally by: CCP Lemur THIS IS GOD: ... IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE REQUESTS I'M AVAILABLE SUNDAY FROM 10:30 TO 12:00 TO RECEIVE YOUR PRAYERS.
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:35:00 -
[22]
yeah SammyullJackson u should know this ONLY CCP DO THEIR GAME EXPANSION IN 2D IN 2010 !
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:41:00 -
[23]
this is called "Excellence" (...)
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 03:52:00 -
[24]
this is a nice work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EETcJ_EQM
this is a CCP expansion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkUvfL8T1I (may be we got this for pve player this winter !)
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 04:28:00 -
[25]
this game is useful same as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_hz9YXOeTc
|

Yuki Katsumura
Caldari Carthage Industries
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 04:34:00 -
[26]
Sandy fr should change its name to sandy vajayjay.
This is soooo not Zions Child's Alt because he sooooo did not get a ban for soooooo not trolling one of Ekrid's sooo not a troll post.
True. Story. |

Felix Esperium
Lysergic Distortions Research and Development
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 04:40:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Yuki Katsumura Sandy fr should change its name to sandy vajayjay.
oh no you didn't
|

Barkaial Starfinder
Minmatar Conflagration.
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 05:12:00 -
[28]
If you can't see the beauty of EVE, you can leave.
Unless you have construtive thoughts about something, just please leave without making a topic about it.
|

Ocih
Amarr The Program Controlled Chaos
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 06:13:00 -
[29]
I've left, came back, left again. I will again. It isnt to the benefit of CCp but the truth is, more people need to leave. EvE is over populated. No company wants to turn away customers but this game Universe was not meant to have 60,000 people in it at any given time. |

Pesky LaRue
Minmatar Brotherhood Of Fallen Angels
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 06:32:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Barkaial Starfinder If you can't see the beauty of EVE, you can leave.
Unless you have construtive thoughts about something, just please leave without making a topic about it.
but...if he just cancels his accounts like an adult and doesn't come here to stamp his feet petulantly and hold his breath until he passes out, then no one will notice, or care.
hmmm. wait. .
[Brotherhood Of Fallen Angels] |

Da Death
Relentless Enterprises
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 06:47:00 -
[31]
How about a topic for people who closed their account and re-opened them again? Maybe one more topic for people who think about closing and then re-opening again 
á Curse Absolution Prorator Impel T2 Mods/Drones/Ammo Manufacturer
Since 2003. |

Komen
Gallente Flying Target LLC
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 07:04:00 -
[32]
How about a topic for people who have closed, reopened, closed, and reopened their accounts?
As far as the recent Tyrannes expansion being a calender, that is one aspect of the game. Another was to remove NPC commodities and make them player-driven. I don't know about the execution, I haven't messed with Planetary Stuff, aside from looking at a couple of planets.
Also, the expansion was free, no additional charge beyond the monthly fees. No other MMO does this. Eve can't afford to - with a small subscription base (compared to other MMOs, 350K-ish is not big), having the playerbase split between expansions would be hell.
|

Da Death
Relentless Enterprises
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 07:17:00 -
[33]
Handing NPC commodities to players only makes it a lot more expensive,a s I found out recently with ROBOTICS. From 7k to nearly 20k. As producer it sux, as PI'er it rulez. |

Savatar Mei
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 07:36:00 -
[34]
sub canceled for bugs.
|

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 08:59:00 -
[35]
WIS ? have you heard about "Walk In Station" ? this mod work only in E3 , Fanfest ect...since 5 years WIS is a blablabla 3D expansion from ccp since 5 years |

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 09:07:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Barkaial Starfinder If you can't see the beauty of EVE, you can leave.
are you playing the same game as me ? or may be you play only eve ?
this is sad but flyff look like better than eve, yes a f2p game for kids ! |

Cebraio
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 09:22:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Sandy fr ... this is sad but flyff look like better than eve...
ROFLMAO, good comparison. If you like that kind of graphic you should probably play that other MMO from Blizzard.
Seriously what do you want here? Just quit and find a fluffy, funny, cute game that suits you.
Btw, I quit (for RL tasks) and came back. I won't leave again any time soon.
|

Diomedes Calypso
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 09:47:00 -
[38]
I'm going to quit for the future lack of rumors although i heard from a trustedsource that the
rumor nerf
was going to be repealed |

Pathetic Toon
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 10:00:00 -
[39]
just bored tbh lol
x |

Sol Mahon
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 10:14:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Sol Mahon on 07/07/2010 10:18:31 You as the OP have cancelled (stopped your account) but are still actively engaged in the community, this leads me to believe you are either of lower than average intelligence or bitter, either way both these eventualities disqualify the comments you are making, so you don't like EVE? Thats fine, you clearly are not smart enough to fully understand and appreciate the game, but no shame in that some people are just like that.
But please just leave, telling people who play and like the game enough to post and regularly visit the community forums how much you dislike the game is not only idiotic, it is childish and potrays your mental failings.
In addition, you made this thread in the wrong section of these forums lending further credence to the whole "less than average" thing.
This type of thread is a holdover from some of the more popular MMO titles, which allow or even encourage what are known as "I quit threads" The EVE community does not share this view as far as I know, and under that presumption I am reporting this thread.
I hope you find an MMO that is worthy of the time you are spending here and where your voice will be heard enough to satiate your needs.
Farewell
Edit: Lo and behold: OP loses ship
And the real purpose behind this thread is revealed |

Qui Shon
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 10:46:00 -
[41]
"le souhaitez"
Soulhaiterz?
Google translates to "want" :(
Soulhater would have been so much cooler  |

Adunh Slavy
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 10:58:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Sol Mahon
... leads me to believe you are either of lower than average intelligence or bitter, either way both these eventualities disqualify the comments you are making ...
What a load of self righteous horse ****. |

Sol Mahon
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:03:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Adunh Slavy
Originally by: Sol Mahon
... leads me to believe you are either of lower than average intelligence or bitter, either way both these eventualities disqualify the comments you are making ...
What a load of self righteous horse ****.
care to pose a counter? |

Musical Fist
Gallente NAP Coalition
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:06:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Sandy fr i turned off my 2 accounts because this game is a lagfest and off course i don't want pay 2x15E for a calendar, i'm looking for a sci-fi mmo game not for a new excel client
You may not be aware of this but you are part of Node Crashers who contribute to 99% of all the lagg and Node Crashes
Get in an alliance that doesnt just macro plex / blob or STFU |

Mangala Solaris
Caldari Blue Republic
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:07:00 -
[45]
Originally by: JC Anderson Just out of curiosity...
Whats the use of hanging around these forums and posting if you no longer play the game?
They want to be relevant and all superior of course. |

Blane Xero
Amarr The Firestorm Cartel
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:20:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Mangala Solaris
Originally by: JC Anderson Just out of curiosity...
Whats the use of hanging around these forums and posting if you no longer play the game?
They want to be relevant and all superior of course.
Don't you know it. |

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:22:00 -
[47]
sorry guys , i've swimming pool this afternoon , it's in my calendar !
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Cebraio
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:29:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Sandy fr sorry guys , i've swimming pool this afternoon , it's in my calendar !
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
You've already planned on failing on the 14th? Why plan in the first place? |

XJennieX
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:37:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Musical Fist
Originally by: Sandy fr i turned off my 2 accounts because this game is a lagfest and off course i don't want pay 2x15E for a calendar, i'm looking for a sci-fi mmo game not for a new excel client
You may not be aware of this but you are part of Node Crashers who contribute to 99% of all the lagg and Node Crashes
Get in an alliance that doesnt just macro plex / blob or STFU
you may not notice it but you are a bitter piece of ****. how about you suck a fat **** and get out of forums before your bitternes consumes you completely. |

omgevenmoarfreemoniez
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:45:00 -
[50]
Originally by: XJennieX
Originally by: Musical Fist
Originally by: Sandy fr i turned off my 2 accounts because this game is a lagfest and off course i don't want pay 2x15E for a calendar, i'm looking for a sci-fi mmo game not for a new excel client
You may not be aware of this but you are part of Node Crashers who contribute to 99% of all the lagg and Node Crashes
Get in an alliance that doesnt just macro plex / blob or STFU
you may not notice it but you are a bitter piece of ****. how about you suck a fat **** and get out of forums before your bitternes consumes you completely.
Reported. |

Sandy fr
Caldari Chevaliers de la Croix Du Sud Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 11:55:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Cebraio
You've already planned on failing on the 14th? Why plan in the first place?
|

Cebraio
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 12:04:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Sandy fr
Originally by: Cebraio
You've already planned on failing on the 14th? Why plan in the first place?
Haha! Thank you, that made me laugh! So I guess that's what you want. Maybe you should think about getting laid on the 14th and then reconsider the plans for the rest of the month. It helps with a lot of things.
|

Vaedon
Black Dawn Industries
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 12:32:00 -
[53]
/me sighs
And here I was thinking this was a thread about folks who occasionally shut down the account(s) every so often...which I do.
Eve is a fantastic game. I love it. But it's a hell of a timesink. While that could be said about most (if not all) MMO's, other games (WoW for example) can be played on a more casual basis. I can log in to WoW and run a quick quest here and there and log out in 15 minutes and feel like I did something. I don't get the same sense of accomplishment doing that in Eve.
Not saying that's a bad thing by any means. Quite the contrary. I like the fact that it takes a while to earn my rewards in Eve...I just get burned out on it every so often.
I've also run into another roadblock (of sorts) in maintaining a constant sub to Eve -- the wife.
No, no. Not like that. No wife-aggro here. See, the wife plays games too. And last year I convinced her to sub Eve. She really enjoyed it. However, after a couple months, she wanted to try something else...World of WarCraft. Up to that point, I'd never been able to play WoW for more than a month at a time, probably because I was always on my own. Playing alongside my superduper wife has completely changed my view of online games. It is sooooo much more fun playing together. So much so that I find I get bored really, really fast if she's not with me. And she hasn't come back to Eve yet. And I miss her. So I'm headed back to WoW to hang out with her. lol
But I'll be back, likely in the next few months. This damn game has an insidious call that cannot be ignored for too long.
Curse you CCP.
Vaedon Jack-of-all-trades...Master-of-none
PS. This thread has a ridiculous amount of potential to give CCP very valuable feedback about the game (as in why people were leaving, either permanently or temporarily), but the OP and the massive influx of trollishness completely borked it. For shame, forum. For shame.  Vaedon Jack-of-all-trades...Master-of-none |

Simeon Tor
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 12:40:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Hari Markkus
After that it depends on STO's Season 2 expansion.
CCP has been working on EVE since 2003, it's playable and can be fun but a lot of people say it's far from perfect.
You assume STO could get good after one expansion? /me laughs in your general direction
|

Libin Herobi
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 13:37:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Sol Mahon
Originally by: Adunh Slavy
Originally by: Sol Mahon
... leads me to believe you are either of lower than average intelligence or bitter, either way both these eventualities disqualify the comments you are making ...
What a load of self righteous horse ****.
care to pose a counter?
While you appear to make great effort to sound polite and eloquent you are still insulting the OP.
That's nothing to be proud of and there is no excuse for posting such a reply. You are also violating rule 11 of the EVE online forums.
You're welcome.
|

Rajdane
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 13:58:00 -
[56]
/em feels terrible when he has to read people complaining without any substance in their speech
Even worse when it is from someone from the same country as me, "more worse" when the grammar sucks, "most worse" when it is written in troll language, bad typo, abbreviations that don't exist or mixing languages that shouldn't be...
And yes I am French, and the very existence of this troll p**ses me off more than the "content" of this non-argument.
(I hope you realized the bad grammar was on purpose... that might help the "author" of this garbage understand)
To the author: Retourne dans ton bac a sable et arrOte d'emm**der le monde avec des messages n'ayant ni queue ni tOte. Si tu veux te plaindre, Tcris directement a CCP et demande leur de te faire ta propre version d'EVE dans laquelle tu pourras t'amuser tout seul sans ennuyer personne. Ou alors tu peux aller jouer a WOW, suis sur que tu trouveras plein de petis amis bien droles pour te tenir compagnie.
|

Sol Mahon
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 14:01:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Libin Herobi
Originally by: Sol Mahon
Originally by: Adunh Slavy
Originally by: Sol Mahon
... leads me to believe you are either of lower than average intelligence or bitter, either way both these eventualities disqualify the comments you are making ...
What a load of self righteous horse ****.
care to pose a counter?
While you appear to make great effort to sound polite and eloquent you are still insulting the OP.
That's nothing to be proud of and there is no excuse for posting such a reply. You are also violating rule 11 of the EVE online forums.
You're welcome.
my post meant to be polite and in a way insulting, fighting fire with fire and all that, but I fail to see where any forum rules are violated, and find my post to be justified in all I said.
for your clarification:
#11. Immediate banning from the forum can result from any of the following:
The posting of ****ography; discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; excessive obscene or vulgar language; posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity; providing links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned. |

Poreuomai
Minmatar Mirkur Draug'Tyr Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 14:04:00 -
[58]
The reason for twitching off my second account is sadly very serious, I'm in hospital diagnosed with terminal cancer. I'm not planing on dying any time soon, and I'll keep this main character going for now, but I cannot get into the game the web connection is not stable enough.
Poreuomai is planet bound |

Cebraio
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 14:31:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Poreuomai The reason for twitching off my second account is sadly very serious, I'm in hospital diagnosed with terminal cancer. I'm not planing on dying any time soon, and I'll keep this main character going for now, but I cannot get into the game the web connection is not stable enough.
****. There's not much meaningful I can say to you in this situation, so I'm not going to attempt it. Just, get well.
See, the reason I told the OP to get laid wasn't meant to be insulting, it was just a good advice. There are more important things in life than the loss of Internet spaceships, we shouldn't forget that.
|

flakeys
DRAMA Inc
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 15:02:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Sandy fr
Originally by: Barkaial Starfinder If you can't see the beauty of EVE, you can leave.
are you playing the same game as me ? or may be you play only eve ?
this is sad but flyff look like better than eve, yes a f2p game for kids !
Sounds just like your kind of game then.
|

Barakkus
Caelestis Iudicium
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 15:11:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Barakkus on 07/07/2010 15:12:02 I'm actually considering cancelling b/c I'm bored, but that's on me...
...I think the allure of MMOs is starting to wear off for me, I stopped playing WoW and went back to EQ2 (which I don't have to pay for either of my accounts there), but after about 3 or 4 months I got bored and haven't really logged in over there...same here, I log in, change skills, do PI then go back to playing Modern Warfare 2....the grind of MMOs and the massive amount of time you need to block out of your day to get anywhere is starting to not work out so well with changes in my real life schedule lately...
If I do cancel I'll probably resub again at some point, but for now, it's just easier and more enjoyable to be able to log on to MW:2 for 20-30 minutes and shoot people in the head when I get the chance...as opposed to having to sit down for 2-4 hours to get anything done in an MMO.
Originally by: CCP Dropbear
rofl
edit: ah crap, dev account. Oh well, official rofl at you sir.
|

Domonique Molvoy
Exploitation Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 15:27:00 -
[62]
Originally by: XJennieX you may not notice it but you are a bitter piece of ****. how about you suck a fat **** and get out of forums before your bitternes consumes you completely.
You sound fairly mad. Domonique Molvoy Shiptoasting extraordinaire |

Libin Herobi
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 16:22:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Sol Mahon
Originally by: Libin Herobi
While you appear to make great effort to sound polite and eloquent you are still insulting the OP.
That's nothing to be proud of and there is no excuse for posting such a reply. You are also violating rule 11 of the EVE online forums.
You're welcome.
my post meant to be polite and in a way insulting, fighting fire with fire and all that, but I fail to see where any forum rules are violated, and find my post to be justified in all I said.
for your clarification:
#11. Immediate banning from the forum can result from any of the following:
The posting of ****ography; discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; excessive obscene or vulgar language; posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity; providing links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.
There is no need for clarification.
Your posting suggests that people of "below than average intelligence" are "not smart enough to fully understand and appreciate the game". That's clearly discriminating. Also suggesting that someone is of "below than average intelligence" on a publicly accessible internet forum is defamatory, don't you think?
Unless you care to explain how this is not.
|

Sol Mahon
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 16:44:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Libin Herobi Your posting suggests that people of "below than average intelligence" are "not smart enough to fully understand and appreciate the game". That's clearly discriminating.
This is clearly an unfortunate fact of life is it not? I find that math skills and general common sense allow me to appreciate EVE more than I would otherwise, and I can see how somebody who dislikes or is not particularly adept at these skills may find EVE to be tedious, boring or may simply be unable to appreciate the complexity behind the game. Nothing discriminatory here, it's simply what I believe to be true.
Originally by: Libin Herobi Also suggesting that someone is of "below than average intelligence" on a publicly accessible internet forum is defamatory, don't you think?
Unless you care to explain how this is not.
Claiming that someone is "of below average intelligence" would be defamatory, I suggested, and that is my oppinion, as far as I am aware the oppinion of one person is not considered defamatory. |

Cipher Jones
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 17:12:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Sandy fr this topics is not a troll only this game is a troll in the mmo game eve is excel with some dark textures
WoW is excel with pastel textures.
Do you want a cookie or a chest to pin it on?
By the way to all the trolls who rage quit, I dont want your stuff, it's tainted with fail. This is clearly a signature. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 17:26:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Cipher Jones
Originally by: Sandy fr this topics is not a troll only this game is a troll in the mmo game eve is excel with some dark textures
WoW is excel with pastel textures.
Nononoà
WoW is Apple NumbersÖ with pastel textures with its normal UI. ùùù ôIf you're not willing to fight for what you have in ≡v≡à you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.ö ù Karath Piki |

Cyprus Black
Caldari 4 wing Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 17:47:00 -
[67]
I cancel when I'm out on deployment or I don't need my second account. ___________________________________ "In the land of predators, the lion does not fear the jackal." -Dexter |

Libin Herobi
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 17:59:00 -
[68]
Edited by: Libin Herobi on 07/07/2010 18:03:50
Originally by: Sol Mahon Edited by: Sol Mahon on 07/07/2010 17:18:50
Originally by: Libin Herobi Your posting suggests that people of "below than average intelligence" are "not smart enough to fully understand and appreciate the game". That's clearly discriminating.
This is clearly an unfortunate fact of life is it not? I find that math skills and general common sense allow me to appreciate EVE more than I would otherwise, and I can see how somebody who dislikes or is not particularly adept at these skills may find EVE to be tedious, boring or may simply be unable to appreciate the complexity behind the game. Nothing discriminatory here, it's simply what I believe to be true.
In addition: the rules read "discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit"
Originally by: Libin Herobi Also suggesting that someone is of "below than average intelligence" on a publicly accessible internet forum is defamatory, don't you think?
Unless you care to explain how this is not.
Claiming that someone is "of below average intelligence" would be defamatory, I suggested, and that is my oppinion, as far as I am aware the oppinion of one person is not considered defamatory.
Additionally: I did not claim the OP to be of less than average intelligence, I offered that possibility as one of two eventualities, one that I later rebuked in an edit when the real reason for the OP was discovered.
Doesn't matter if you believe it is true or not - in fact I assume you actually mean what you write Being false is not a prerequisite for being defamatory or discriminating. And just because it's your opinion it's not automatically not discriminating / defamatory / insulting / .... If that was the case there would be no defamation since everything is someone's opinion.
Also you shouldn't stop reading at a comma. It reads "... ;discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; ..."
|

Sol Mahon
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2010.07.07 18:10:00 -
[69]
Edited by: Sol Mahon on 07/07/2010 18:13:24
Originally by: Libin Herobi Doesn't matter if you believe it is true or not - in fact I assume you actually mean what you write Being false is not a prerequisite for being defamatory or discriminating. And just because it's your opinion it's not automatically not discriminating / defamatory / insulting / .... If that was the case there would be no defamation since everything is someone's opinion.
Also you shouldn't stop reading at a comma. It reads "... ;discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; ..."
I don't really feel the need to respond to this in a manner compeling you to respond further, I'm leaving work and bowing out of this thread.
Edit: My apologies if you felt offended by my post |

Godsdood
|
Posted - 2010.07.08 01:45:00 -
[70]
Cancelled 3 of 5 accounts. Mining is extremely boring, missions haven't changed in the 3 years I've been playing, Epic Arcs have been broken for months, numerous other faults that were swept under the carpet.
Dominion sov changed absolutely nothing for my timezone, and pvp in that time is very quiet and almost as boring as running missions. Tyrannis, for me, is the most boring expansion in 3 years. Now I trade with 2 accounts, play about 30-60min a day instead of 3-4 hours.
Passing time while I wait for CCP to fix the game.
</end of my whine>
|

David Grogan
Gallente
|
Posted - 2010.07.08 02:07:00 -
[71]
Edited by: David Grogan on 08/07/2010 02:07:50 ccp take head on this thread.............eve online had trended more n more towards eve excel and become like an office job and has become less n less like a fun game.
less grind needed more fun stuff to do needed. SIG: if my message has spelling errors its cos i fail at typing properly :P |

Cey Shirii
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2010.07.08 04:37:00 -
[72]
I canceled because of the old "School, Social Life, Sleep, or EVE - Choose 3" thing. But now school's over so I can manage resubscribing.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |