| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
744
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 03:15:00 -
[1] - Quote
Greetings IGS.
As you're all well aware, I am the Director of Public Relations for the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive. As a combat capsuleer, that is my primary profession. However, I have personally invested into several baseline markets and industries, acquiring several firms and companies in the process.
I would like to announce the existence of Oniseki Holdings, a non-capsuleer corporation with full State registration. This corporation is not searchable through CONCORD databases, as it is not registered for Capsuleer use. I am simply the founding CEO of it.
Oniseki Holdings (O.H.) would like to announce a new program of international employment opportunities available to all who qualify. This is part of a program I have envisioned to provide the kind of secure quality employment offered only in the Caldari State to people of all walks in life. We offer employment to:
- Imperial, Republic, and Federal citizens looking to expand their professional skills and build a solid work history.
- Employees of other State corporations through authorized employee transfer programs only.
- Non-Empire persons looking to build a legal CONCORD registered work history required for immigration from the outer regions.
- Skilled and Unskilled ex-slaves with opportunities for formal education and training in chosen fields.
- Former convicts looking to restart their lives, with opportunities for prison-to-work transfers under secured environments. Certain felons may not qualify.
Prospective applicants may log on to our GalNet site to view more detailed employment postings and place their resume and applications. We offer positions in the following Oniseki Holdings subsidiaries:
Gencorp Ship Breaking Salvage & Recycling Non-Toxic Waste Management Metal Reclamation & Smelting Ore Processing & Refining Plastics Production Metal & Alloy Forging
OxyPure Company Water Purification & Bottling Oxygen Harvesting & Bottling Industrial Coolant Products Household Cleaning Products Pharmaceuticals Industrial Chemicals
Mara Tech Electronics Production Optronics Production Consumer Goods
Specialty Positions (Additional Qualifications Required) Facility Management - Gencorp, OxyPure, & Mara Tech Facility Security - Gencorp, OxyPure, & Mara Tech Facility Construction - Gencorp, OxyPure Research & Development - Mara Tech
All positions come with either partial or full insurance provided by (Health, Life, Property, & Dental) provided by Kiinta Banking, a subsidiary of Oniseki Holdings. Employees of Oniseki Holdings subsidiaries will be provided with living quarters and paid in Ishukone limited corporate scrip, authorized for use at all Ishukone retailers. Please note that employees of Oniseki Holdings subsidiaries are NOT registered employees of Ishukone Corporation.
Once again, I'd like to state that Oniseki Holdings is not legally authorized to employ Capsuleers in any form. This offer is strictly for the general public. It is my personal hope that those viewing this announcement will forward the respective information to any persons or groups looking for secure and safe employment within the Caldari State.
That is all.
Rikaato, Katrina Oniseki |

Simca Develon
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
49
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 03:20:00 -
[2] - Quote
Good to know all those stock moves paid off. I hope it works out for you hun. I'll get in touch with some of my contacts and see if any former Legion members might be interested.
Yes I could have just told you this at home, but it's fun to get on the IGS every now and then. Je suis le commencement de votre fin. Hnolai ki tuul, ti sei oni a tiu. |

Byron Teacup
CreoDron Sales Auxiliary
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 03:23:00 -
[3] - Quote
International Investment Opportunities?
Sold! |

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
411
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 03:49:00 -
[4] - Quote
Katrina Oniseki wrote:- Former convicts looking to restart their lives, with opportunities for prison-to-work transfers under secured environments. Certain felons may not qualify.
Huh. From previous knowledge, I considered I-RED and its sub-corporations to be a strictly up-and-up operation. Statist and intolerant to criminals.
Good to see you giving a second chance to those who may have run afoul of the law. A rare attitude, in the State at least...
|

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
744
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 03:53:00 -
[5] - Quote
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote: Huh. From previous knowledge, I considered I-RED and its sub-corporations to be a strictly up-and-up operation. Statist and intolerant to criminals.
Oniseki Holdings is not affiliated with I-RED, except perhaps vaguely through me. There is a distinction, you understand. |

Dex Nederland
Lai Dai Infinity Systems The Fourth District
63
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 04:39:00 -
[6] - Quote
Do you mind sharing what markets & worlds Oniseki Holding's subsidiaries operate in/on? Or should I contact an agent in the CBT for this information? Lai Dai Infinity Systems |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
744
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 04:47:00 -
[7] - Quote
Dex Nederland wrote:Do you mind sharing what markets & worlds Oniseki Holding's subsidiaries operate in/on? Or should I contact an agent in the CBT for this information?
Mostly Ishukone worlds since I had greater access among them, though there are several failed Hyasyoda upstarts I purchased by their grace. I've since had their infrastructure moved. I've avoided moving into markets dominated by other competing megacorps because it's just too much trouble to make the arrangements with less than friendly competitors.
Due to issues of security, I'd rather not disclose the actual locations to other capsuleers. However, you may contact an agent with the CBT for verification if you'd like. I assure you I have made no moves in Lai Dai owned markets. |

Azdan Amith
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
6
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 16:02:00 -
[8] - Quote
A promising initiative and while it may not be entirely altruistic, many lesser fortunate individuals and families may benefit from it. You would not happen to require (or permit) business chaplaincy to your subordinate corporations, would you? I have a number of non-capsuleer associates who would be eager to provide counseling on spiritual and other matters. |

Malcolm Khross
Wiyrkomi Honor Guard
419
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 16:07:00 -
[9] - Quote
Interesting. I am certain I have some potential applicants I could send your way, I've only a small number of planetside assets in order to employ non-capsuleers, perhaps I can send any excess. ~Malcolm Khross,-áEskeitan Reijokkan (Commander of the Guard) Our Proud Heritage. You Were Born For This. |

Kerri Knight
Ishukone Prosperity Exchange
24
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 16:37:00 -
[10] - Quote
Oniseki-haani,
Let me first say congratulations on your venture, may your acquisitions bring moitte to yourself and those who interact with them.
When IPREX was formed, a number of seasoned managers were secured to guide and shape the daily operations on a number of colonies and individual facilities. We have since instituted a program of tutelage for preparing locally-hired employees to gradually fill these positions through a mixture of promotion from within or attracting experienced managers from other similar operations. As this process moves forward, it would be fitting to be able to secure positions for these highly-qualified personnel after their tenure has ended. They underwent a great deal of personal sacrifice in displacing themselves far from the familiar settings of their homes to offer their expertise and guidance, a testament to their dedication and loyalty. There are a number of candidates would we happily recommend to you and it would be nice to see them able to transition quickly to new positions rather than return home to an uncertain and turbulent employment market. Kerri Knight Communications Director Ishukone Prosperity Exchange "Cooperation is the greater path than conflict" |

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
414
|
Posted - 2012.07.24 01:34:00 -
[11] - Quote
Katrina Oniseki wrote:Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote: Huh. From previous knowledge, I considered I-RED and its sub-corporations to be a strictly up-and-up operation. Statist and intolerant to criminals.
Oniseki Holdings is not affiliated with I-RED, except perhaps vaguely through me. There is a distinction, you understand.
Ah, my mistake. I take it I-RED still has... issues with respect to outlaws? |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
746
|
Posted - 2012.07.24 02:08:00 -
[12] - Quote
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote: Ah, my mistake. I take it I-RED still has... issues with respect to outlaws?
That's a vague question. Why do you ask?
|

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
416
|
Posted - 2012.07.24 03:24:00 -
[13] - Quote
No particular reason. Just trying to maintain a general knowledge of who does what. I might dip my toe back into factional warfare one of these days, come to think of it - my skills in the capsule are technically flawless, but long without practice, and Black Rise seems like a good place to sharpen them again. It would be wise to know which Caldari would shoot me in the back. |

Rogue Integer
Singularity Foundation
25
|
Posted - 2012.07.24 03:51:00 -
[14] - Quote
Capsuleers using our immense power and resources to benefit the rest of mankind?
This is a good start, Pilot Oniseki. |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
758
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 02:25:00 -
[15] - Quote
Oniseki Holdings is pleased to announce the acquisition of two new companies. Both were acquired following all standard CONCORD and State regulations.
The first and largest company is "Pan-Arekin", a formerly insolvent low-class passenger transport company operating exclusively in the Arekin constellation. Pan-Arekin will be restructured from the ground up to provide luxury transport to executives within the Arekin constellation. It will not be expanding into neighboring constellations at this time.
The second company is the well known "JitaMoo!" dairy company. Providing quality dairy products for consumers in the Citadel for almost half a decade, JitaMoo! is one of only three independant horticultural companies operating within strict Caldari Provisions Quality Certifications.
"When You Drink JitaMoo!, You Know it's Super Fresh!"
New positions have opened for applicants as per availability:
Pan-Arekin Flight Attendants Astronautic Mechanics
JitaMoo! Farm Laborers Processing & Packaging Sales Associates
|

Dex Nederland
Lai Dai Infinity Systems The Fourth District
63
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 16:48:00 -
[16] - Quote
JitaMoo! products are excellent! Their honeyed-milk is outstanding. Solid acquisition. Lai Dai Infinity Systems |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
764
|
Posted - 2012.08.18 17:53:00 -
[17] - Quote
It is my greatest regret to announce a terrible tragedy.
Thirteen hours ago, an explosion on a gas giant 'Noble Gas to Oxygen' OxyPure processing facility was registered on orbital customs office sensors. Distress signals were immediately broadcast from the colony command center, triggering a full scale humanitarian response to evacuate all personnel from the colony.
Unfortunately, the processing facility was not found at its registered position. The explosion had somehow damaged the stabilization equipment that keeps the facility afloat above the gas giant. Almost three miles below the rest of the complex, the facility had found buoyancy on a fast moving current of dense strata. For the next eight hours, rescue teams attempted to reach the facility through the dangerous currents and eddies of the planet. Due to the exceptionally dangerous nature of lower gas giant strata, and the speed of the facility being carried away by such, the teams were unable to reach the facility.
At approximately 15:12 CONCORD time, rescue teams witnessed the facility drop below the cloud layer. Several final seismic events were recorded at 15:13, 15:15 and 15:21, presumably more explosions. All contact was lost. All hands are presumed lost.
A funeral service will be held at 15:00 tomorrow. Death benefits, accrued and final scrip payments, and letters of condolences are already being processed to families of the victims. Our hearts are with these loved ones, and we mourn the loss of our valued friends and employees.
Following this incident, a full inspection of ALL Oniseki Holdings facilities will be undertaken to ensure all standards of operation and safety are being met with full accordance of State law. I have voluntarily submitted papers of transparency to the State Business Tribunal and House of Records for oversight of this investigation. |

Mardon Hashur
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
28
|
Posted - 2012.08.18 21:01:00 -
[18] - Quote
Now I'm not so sure that I want to invest in your company or even recommend investment to my non-capsaluer contacts
Sincerly Mardon Hashur |

Azdan Amith
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
169
|
Posted - 2012.08.18 22:20:00 -
[19] - Quote
It is always disheartening to hear about situations such as these and there are no words that may be offered to those who now grieve that will suffice.
My prayer is that those families that lost a loved one will receive the compassion, assistance and counseling they will need to make it through this sudden shock and the following grief. |

Byron Teacup
CreoDron Sales Auxiliary
1
|
Posted - 2012.08.18 23:08:00 -
[20] - Quote
Very regrettable incident. The individuals lost will be mourned.
|

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
765
|
Posted - 2012.08.19 02:44:00 -
[21] - Quote
Mardon Hashur wrote:Now I'm not so sure that I want to invest in your company or even recommend investment to my non-capsaluer contacts
Sincerest apologies, but I am not accepting investment offers from other capsuleers. At all. The original message was to announce employment opportunities for non-capsuleers. Not investment.
That said, I assure you this is an isolated incident and all employment positions remain far safer than Capsuleer starship crew positions. As with anything else, tragic accidents do happen from time to time. |

Makkal Hanaya
Hanaya Deferment Co
278
|
Posted - 2012.08.19 09:06:00 -
[22] - Quote
May prayers go out to those lost and to their loved ones.
I am sure that formal inquiry will show appropriate safety standards were followed and that this was an unforeseeable accident. although my eyes were open they might have just as well've been closed
|

Ava Starfire
Skadi's Call Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
389
|
Posted - 2012.08.19 14:22:00 -
[23] - Quote
My prayers to those lost and their families. |

Simca Develon
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
51
|
Posted - 2012.08.19 23:52:00 -
[24] - Quote
Sorry I was gone when this happened. My condolences to the families of the lost workers. Je suis le commencement de votre fin. Hnolai ki tuul, ti sei oni a tiu. |

Dex Nederland
Lai Dai Infinity Systems The Fourth District
65
|
Posted - 2012.08.21 23:15:00 -
[25] - Quote
Did you setup OxyPure from scratch or was it an acquisition? Lai Dai Infinity Systems |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
769
|
Posted - 2012.08.22 00:56:00 -
[26] - Quote
It is my duty to announce that Executive Officer of the damaged OxyPure Gas Giant colony Taikennin Hatsuumo has taken his own life in honored payment of those whose lives were lost under his supervision. Early this morning, personal attendants stood watch over the 54 year old Civire and recorded his final moments as he paid the debt by the blade.
May the Maker grant his soul peace.
Dex Nederland wrote:Did you setup OxyPure from scratch or was it an acquisition?
It was an acquisition.
It has had a difficult history, and most of the planetary facilities had already been decommissioned once from capsuleer use, only to be reactivated later. In short, OxyPure was founded by a man making use of second-hand Capsuleer Planetary Infrastructure.
Speaking of, the investigation has revealed five more facilities on other worlds that are in need of repair or staff changes. Several supervisors have been found in gross violations of State Occupational Safety Bureau policies. Relieved of their positions, and replaced. Their names will not be released to the public. |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
799
|
Posted - 2012.11.01 23:40:00 -
[27] - Quote
Oniseki Holdings is pleased to announce continuing profits and improvements. Shares value continues to steadily climb, and we have just signed an agreement with Hyasyoda to market goods in their exclusive economic zones at competitive tax rates.
Living Luxurious!
Our top engineers have overhauled the residential sections of sixteen production plants, with plenty of new amenities for our valued workers! Brand new living quarters and cafeterias at each offer comfortable room and board for on-site residents. While this project is not yet complete, we will eventually meet our goal of providing one bed for every employed worker. To go a step further, some of our high density complexes even feature a recreation building. These spacious halls offer appropriate venues to exercise and relax with approved entertainment, all at no extra cost.
Mmmm Tasty!
As part of my personal belief that a well fed worker is an efficient worker, I have redirected almost fourty percent of total Oniseki Holdings gross profits back to the companies in order to provide better food and drink for our workers. Employees of Oniseki Holdings will now be served foods that pass our strict nutrition and taste requirements. Bi-daily deliveries of fresh and frozen foodstuffs will ensure that every meal is a tasty and filling meal. If I wouldn't eat there, I wouldn't expect my workers to! Again, all of this comes at no extra cost to our workers.
First-Aid Just Got Better!
All facilities owned by Oniseki Holdings now feature a fully self sufficient medical ward. Each facility has at least two licensed medical practitioners on duty, a full time staff of nurses, and at least 90 days of emergency supplies and power. I have personally invested in stasis tanks for each facility, which can keep a trauma patient safe in cryo-sleep for several weeks until proper treatment can be arranged.
Look To The Future...
Oniseki Holdings is pursuing a worker-commuter transport system to provide for employees who wish to live off site at our temperate and barren worlds. We are currently negotiating with our major partners in Ishukone to hopefully offer discounted fare for shuttle and rail transport. More information on that to come as it develops!
That is all.
Rikaato, Katrina Oniseki |

Gussarde en Welle
Fruidian Logic The Volition Cult
24
|
Posted - 2012.11.02 01:20:00 -
[28] - Quote
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Mmmm Tasty!
As part of my personal belief that a well fed worker is an efficient worker, I have redirected almost fourty percent of total Oniseki Holdings gross profits back to the companies in order to provide better food and drink for our workers. Employees of Oniseki Holdings will now be served foods that pass our strict nutrition and taste requirements. Bi-daily deliveries of fresh and frozen foodstuffs will ensure that every meal is a tasty and filling meal. If I wouldn't eat there, I wouldn't expect my workers to! Again, all of this comes at no extra cost to our workers.
Sounds fantastic! I love Caldari noodles, with the herb broth and bits of meat. Lucky workers, all. |

Ston Momaki
Disciples of Ston
386
|
Posted - 2012.11.02 13:55:00 -
[29] - Quote
To provide care, dignity, and security for those who work hard and for their families; this is good humanity at work. Well-done Ms. Oniseki and thanks for reporting this. The Disciples of Ston bid you peace |

Gussarde en Welle
Fruidian Logic The Volition Cult
46
|
Posted - 2012.11.02 18:18:00 -
[30] - Quote
Ston Momaki wrote:To provide care, dignity, and security for those who work hard and for their families; this is good humanity at work. Well-done Ms. Oniseki and thanks for reporting this.
It is very humanitarian of her. Nice to see. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |