| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

zindeen
|
Posted - 2010.08.07 08:57:00 -
[31]
with Lecherito bowing out cista2 if there are any open bonds left I would like to put my self down for 2.
|

RAW23
|
Posted - 2010.08.07 09:01:00 -
[32]
Will your analysis of an abrupt end to T2 inflation have any effect on this or the other related bond?
|

Cista2
Hydra Investment Fund
|
Posted - 2010.08.07 09:11:00 -
[33]
Originally by: RAW23 Will your analysis of an abrupt end to T2 inflation have any effect on this or the other related bond?
Just that I will not be taking in any investors from the waiting list. ----------------------- "Signatures" chatroom / Hydra Fund / LLSE Stock Market |

Cista2
Hydra Investment Fund
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 07:04:00 -
[34]
EXPANSION
Beacuse I sent Callme Tripod his 5 bn isk back, I am reopening this bond for 10 bn isk. The expansion will be 1 month @ 6 % and ending with the rest of the bond on October 10th.
This is first come first served, meaning you need to send isk to Cista2 along with your reservation.
There is no particular reason I am asking for 5 bn more. Although the T2 market is shaky, it just means I am concentrating more on spread trading there. I am also trading "speculatively" in PI, a bit in datacores, and would like to get back into moon minerals. All this costs isk.
If T2 inflation does become apparent I might be launching much larger bonds.
----------------------- "Signatures" chatroom / Hydra Fund / LLSE Stock Market |

Dezolf
Minmatar DAX Action Stance
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 07:08:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Cista2 EXPANSION
Beacuse I sent Callme Tripod his 5 bn isk back, I am reopening this bond for 10 bn isk. The expansion will be 1 month @ 6 % and ending with the rest of the bond on October 10th.
This is first come first served, meaning you need to send isk to Cista2 along with your reservation.
There is no particular reason I am asking for 5 bn more. Although the T2 market is shaky, it just means I am concentrating more on spread trading there. I am also trading "speculatively" in PI, a bit in datacores, and would like to get back into moon minerals. All this costs isk.
If T2 inflation does become apparent I might be launching much larger bonds.
Will former reservations (on first page) be above reservations made now.
In any case, I'll reserve 300m, as I cannot seem to find a minimum.
|

Cista2
Hydra Investment Fund
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 07:13:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Dezolf
Will former reservations (on first page) be above reservations made now.
In any case, I'll reserve 300m, as I cannot seem to find a minimum.
Those guys have been notified by mail, but there are NO reservations on this short notice expansion. It is transfer of isk only that matters.
Minimum investment is 1 bond = 100 mil isk. ----------------------- "Signatures" chatroom / Hydra Fund / LLSE Stock Market |

Lo'ken
Royal Black Watch Highlanders Warped Aggression
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 07:55:00 -
[37]
500m sent. Cheers.
|

Dalden V
Blue Lounge Industries
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 08:00:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Cista2 EXPANSION
Beacuse I sent Callme Tripod his 5 bn isk back, I am reopening this bond for 10 bn isk. The expansion will be 1 month @ 6 % and ending with the rest of the bond on October 10th.
What was the reason Callme's ISK was returned?
|

Cista2
Hydra Investment Fund
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 10:35:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Dalden V What was the reason Callme's ISK was returned?
He had invested in a failed enterprise, something with big ships, and apparently had a liquidity problem. Because of that wellknown issue I obliged (although a bond is not supposed to function like a bank account ) ----------------------- "Signatures" chatroom / Hydra Fund / LLSE Stock Market |

flakeys
DRAMA Inc
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 13:26:00 -
[40]
Taking the remaining 9.1 B
|

Cista2
Hydra Investment Fund
|
Posted - 2010.09.06 13:37:00 -
[41]
Confirming GCB 3 is filled again, now at altogether 19.3 bn isk.
The first 14.3 bn of investment will receive their interest on September 10th. The full 19.3 bn will receive interest plus principal returned on October 10th.
From October 10th will then maybe start a new bond, size unknown.
----------------------- "Signatures" chatroom / Hydra Fund / LLSE Stock Market |

Cista2
Hydra Investment Fund
|
Posted - 2010.09.10 07:20:00 -
[42]
Dividends have bee distributed, to the investors that were in the bond before the expansion. ----------------------- "Signatures" chatroom / Hydra Fund / LLSE Stock Market |

Sepi
Gamma Draconis Industries Eternus Imperium Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.09.10 09:48:00 -
[43]
recived divvies thanks muchly :)
|

Cista2
Hydra Investment Fund
|
Posted - 2010.10.10 08:20:00 -
[44]
This bond is closed.
5 investors received their principal and dividends back today.
5 other investors received dividends but have rolled their investment into GCB5. ----------------------- "Signatures" chatroom / Hydra Fund / LLSE Stock Market |

flakeys
DRAMA Inc Sev3rance
|
Posted - 2010.10.10 08:22:00 -
[45]
Confirming receipt of interest.
Thanks cista
|

Sepi
Gamma Draconis Industries Eternus Imperium Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.10.10 08:37:00 -
[46]
received interest 'n' principle... (forgot about it so nice bonus)
thanks.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |