| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

River Ace
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 13:43:00 -
[61]
Edited by: River Ace on 12/08/2010 13:58:04 Hi,
Can I go for 200m-Fund 1 Debt (4B total, 5%)?
Have I done that correctly? never done this before.
Thanks River
edit. 200m Sent. 13.55 Eve Time
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 13:58:00 -
[62]
Originally by: River Ace Hi,
Can I go for 200m-Fund 1 Debt (4B total, 5%)?
Have I done that correctly? never done this before.
Thanks River
Yes. To 'buy' the debt, transfer the ISK to this character.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 14:03:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Saidin Thor
Originally by: Chigy As of last night I do not have shares.
The debt doesn't get shares, but he manually transfers the money to your character.
correct
|

Chigy
Minmatar Sausage Banking
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 15:23:00 -
[64]
D'oh!
|

Jovan Geldon
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 17:49:00 -
[65]
ISK sent, please confirm receipt :)
Also, a question; why the two types of investment (equity and loan)? Are you not just creating more work for yourself?
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 21:53:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Jovan Geldon ISK sent, please confirm receipt :)
Also, a question; why the two types of investment (equity and loan)? Are you not just creating more work for yourself?
Confirmed. There are big financial / economic differences between the equity and the loan. The equity shares in pro-rata profit while the loan earns a fixed return. The loan earns the return according to a schedule (weekly, 1/4 of interest) while the equity earns a return only as dividends are paid. In theory the equity has no principal amount - although I expect to buy back the original issuance amount at the wrap-up of operations.
I wish there was a mechanism in eve to create a tiered capital structure IN GAME in eve. For example, A, B, C shares as opposed to just 'shares'. Oh well.
Almost complete with the offer (450M left).
|

Jovan Geldon
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 23:08:00 -
[67]
Edited by: Jovan Geldon on 12/08/2010 23:16:52 Thanks for answering; I would have thought that the whole high risk/low risk angle would have been covered by the three different funds, but I know sod-all about this kind of stuff so just ignore me 
Also, I've come into some extra money recently so I'd like to up my share of the loan debt to 150 million in total, if this is possible. The extra 50 mil has been sent.
|

Carmen Vasquez
Gallente
|
Posted - 2010.08.13 12:51:00 -
[68]
I would be interested in those last 450m opened in Fund 1 Debt (4B total, 5%). If it is still possible to enter, I would like to reserve it. Money should arrive on Machete Visor till 1800 EVE time as I get home. Confirmation would be welcome.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.13 13:16:00 -
[69]
Edited by: Machete Visor on 13/08/2010 13:16:07
Originally by: Carmen Vasquez I would be interested in those last 450m opened in Fund 1 Debt (4B total, 5%). If it is still possible to enter, I would like to reserve it. Money should arrive on Machete Visor till 1800 EVE time as I get home. Confirmation would be welcome.
will confirm this evening when i get home from work. actually only looks like 400m is available. if so, i will return your 50m.
|

Carmen Vasquez
Gallente
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 07:29:00 -
[70]
I take it that you received and accepted my investment as you refund me those 50mil.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 14:45:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Carmen Vasquez I take it that you received and accepted my investment as you refund me those 50mil.
yes, exactly.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 03:06:00 -
[72]
First weeks interest paid. Note: if you received less than the amount shown in ()'s, it means you invested mid-week and the payment was prorated (for example, if you invested 3 days in, you received 4/7ths).
|

Zentrie
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 06:51:00 -
[73]
Hey, Im part of
Fund 2 Debt (2B total, 7%) Zentrie - 100M (1.75M) (received)
Was I suppose to get something in this weeks interest payments? I don't show any payments. I paid in full prior to the fund starting. Just checking. Thanks =) ~~Warpalishous~~ |

Paramys
Minmatar GOTTEG Mining and Industrial Union
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 08:22:00 -
[74]
Machete,
Did you mean that you paid out the people who took on the equity side? I'm in Fund 3 Debt and, like Zentrie, have not received any interest. I have been payed in since before the fund started, so there should be no prorating. No rush, but I'm just curious what's up.
-Para
|

Jovan Geldon
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 14:02:00 -
[75]
I HAVE received interest, just in case anybody was wondering, although I am also curious as to the reason for the delay.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 14:16:00 -
[76]
Paramys - I am showing that 2.5M was paid to you at 2010.08.15 02:37. Zentrie - I am showing that 1.75M was paid to you at 2010.08.15 02:33.
Please note, interest shows up s coming from either the corp you lent the money to or from the character I am using to manage it. In fund 1, that might be me. For fund 2 and fund 3, it is a different character, which i disclosed to you in my original evemail. I am using the 'transfer corp cash' function, so i am not sure if it shows the character name or t he corp name. In any case, it will be the same going forward.
Equity holders will receive dividends monthly, which will be very obvious and come with a system generated evemail./notification.
Jovan - interest will be paid every Sunday. In this case, i paid saturday night b/c i am going to be busy today. So the interest payment was actually early.
|

Estel Arador
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 14:49:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Machete Visor I am using the 'transfer corp cash' function, so i am not sure if it shows the character name or t he corp name. In any case, it will be the same going forward.
The type will be "Corporation Account Withdrawal", the description will be "[character] transferred cash from [corporation]'s corporate account to [character]'s account".
Free jumpclone service|1092 stations! |

Jovan Geldon
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 14:53:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Machete Visor
Jovan - interest will be paid every Sunday. In this case, i paid saturday night b/c i am going to be busy today. So the interest payment was actually early.
Oh no, I don't have a problem with that, I was concerned on behalf of the posters above me. Everything's fine from MY point of view :)
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 15:34:00 -
[79]
one of the investors from the first fund has dissappeared and didn't take their roll over. so there is 25M free. First one of current investors in the fund to ask gets it...
|

Saidin Thor
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 16:11:00 -
[80]
Edited by: Saidin Thor on 15/08/2010 16:12:39
Originally by: Machete Visor one of the investors from the first fund has dissappeared and didn't take their roll over. so there is 25M free. First one of current investors in the fund to ask gets it...
~edit~ I was going to say I would take it, but that would put me under the 50m min for equity investment. If no one wants it and you really want to fill it let me know, otherwise I'll assume someone already invested will fill it.
|

Zentrie
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 17:20:00 -
[81]
Quote: Zentrie - I am showing that 1.75M was paid to you at 2010.08.15 02:33.
You're right. It's showing up now and wasn't for me before for some reason. Thank you! I looked up and down and side ways three times I swear lol =) thanks Machete
~~Warpalishous~~ |

Jovan Geldon
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 17:56:00 -
[82]
Edited by: Jovan Geldon on 15/08/2010 17:58:41
Originally by: Machete Visor one of the investors from the first fund has dissappeared and didn't take their roll over. so there is 25M free. First one of current investors in the fund to ask gets it...
If I'm eligible, I'll take it.
EDIT:- Never mind, too slow and didn't read all the posts . I'll still take it if (for whatever reason) you decide not to sell to Saidin though.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 00:59:00 -
[83]
Originally by: Saidin Thor Edited by: Saidin Thor on 15/08/2010 16:12:39
Originally by: Machete Visor one of the investors from the first fund has dissappeared and didn't take their roll over. so there is 25M free. First one of current investors in the fund to ask gets it...
~edit~ I was going to say I would take it, but that would put me under the 50m min for equity investment. If no one wants it and you really want to fill it let me know, otherwise I'll assume someone already invested will fill it.
it is yours, send 25m in game and i'll send the shares.
|

Paramys
Minmatar GOTTEG Mining and Industrial Union
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 01:37:00 -
[84]
Edited by: Paramys on 16/08/2010 01:39:44
Originally by: Machete Visor Paramys - I am showing that 2.5M was paid to you at 2010.08.15 02:37.
Gah, you're right -- I guess I missed it somehow. Received, thanks!
If no one else sends you the money for whatever reason, put me in line for that 25m in equity -- I'll take it.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 03:14:00 -
[85]
Originally by: Paramys Edited by: Paramys on 16/08/2010 01:39:44
Originally by: Machete Visor Paramys - I am showing that 2.5M was paid to you at 2010.08.15 02:37.
Gah, you're right -- I guess I missed it somehow. Received, thanks!
If no one else sends you the money for whatever reason, put me in line for that 25m in equity -- I'll take it.
no prob, bound to be some hiccups. the screen i am using actually had the column in my wallet cut off fairly short... for an hr i was looking at it thinking, I know I sent the money out, who did I send it TO? Until I expanded the column WAAAAY out and then everyone's name popped up.
|

Saidin Thor
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 14:58:00 -
[86]
Originally by: Machete Visor
it is yours, send 25m in game and i'll send the shares.
Bah, missed this post by about half an hour last night. I'll get you the iskies by 2100 EVE at the latest, just depends when I'll get off work today.
|

Jovan Geldon
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 22:08:00 -
[87]
Just a quick question; if the term of the STOF is "perpetual", then are those of us who bought debt able to claim it back at any time? Not that I'm planning to, I was just wondering.
Also, bump 
|

Smashego
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 23:58:00 -
[88]
Have 500 million to invest. Please contact me in game if this offer is still valid. May invest more over time if this is truly lucrative.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.18 01:03:00 -
[89]
Originally by: Jovan Geldon Just a quick question; if the term of the STOF is "perpetual", then are those of us who bought debt able to claim it back at any time? Not that I'm planning to, I was just wondering.
Also, bump 
Hi Jovan - Perpetual is how is sounds... no maturity date. Also no puts, so i guess the polite answer is sorry. But it is not that bad and here is why:
1 - You can sell the loan. As the person above me just posted, there will be people interested, especially once I have a history of paying on time. Shouldnt be a problem to find someone to step in. 2 - At some point I'll get bored with the current structure and want to restructure again and will pay off everyone before doing it. In other words, it can't truly go on forever.
|

Machete Visor
|
Posted - 2010.08.22 04:50:00 -
[90]
2nd interest paid.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |