| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ceti four
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 22:08:00 -
[1]
My buddy and I are considering trying a pair of these here for some roaming pvp fun. Any thoughts or opinions, possible improvements, please chime in. Feel free to flame on if you think it deserves it. Thanks all.
[Tengu, New Setup 1] Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System 'Natura' Warp Core Stabilizer I Damage Control II
10MN MicroWarpdrive II Caldari Navy Photon Scattering Field Caldari Navy Invulnerability Field Caldari Navy Shield Boost Amplifier Pithum A-Type Medium Shield Booster Warp Disruptor II
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Torrent Assault Missile Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Torrent Assault Missile Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Torrent Assault Missile Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Torrent Assault Missile Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer Tengu Offensive - Covert Reconfiguration Tengu Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix
I am well aware of the aweful cost of such a fit and that thought kinda scares me even though I can afford it several times over, but the idea is that two of these could pump out nearly 600 dps, each shielding more than 1200 dps cap stable with perma boost/MWD/and scram all simultanious, 150 sig with the MWD off, makind them take less to begin with, 1200kms with it on making them fast enough to get away from most fights they dont want to be in, add the WCS, and the interdiction nullification and the Cov Ops, they become virtually able to completely pick and choose their fights, or so it seems to me, please set me straight if I am way off here folks, thanks.
|

Felix Esperium
Lysergic Distortions Research and Development
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 22:20:00 -
[2]
I see no way that this could end badly. Try it out and report back with the results.
|

Irae Ragwan
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 22:33:00 -
[3]
If you're going to throw isk away just give it to me, i'll get more kill-mails in my hurrican solo than the pair of you in those failfit tengus.
|

BrundleMeth
Caldari Temporal Mechanics
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 22:34:00 -
[4]
Edited by: BrundleMeth on 05/08/2010 22:36:39 I need to fly this to test it properly. Contract the ship to me and I will let you know how it turns out. In 5 years...
Originally by: Irae Ragwan If you're going to throw isk away just give it to me, i'll get more kill-mails in my hurrican solo than the pair of you in those failfit tengus.
Another fail post. I can throw away as much ISK as I like, don't need anyones permission...
|

James Lyrus
Lyrus Associates The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 22:35:00 -
[5]
If you swap the capacitor regeneration matrix for a augmented capacitor resevoir, you gain a launcher.
Also, not sure how you get 1200dps. Are you assuming 'with crystals'?
Anyway, your biggest weakness is that with that stab fitted, you're talking 5s recalibration delay, and 7s to lock a cruiser. You don't pack particularly much firepower, but if there's two of you, maybe you'll get away with it - just watch out for the firsts time a 'ceptor gets a scram on you, because then your MWD will be shut down, and you'll be in trouble, because with HAMs neither of you will be able to kill it particularly fast.
|

Irae Ragwan
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 22:46:00 -
[6]
Originally by: BrundleMeth Another fail post. I can throw away as much ISK as I like, don't need anyones permission...
You go girl!
|

Mr LaForge
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 23:18:00 -
[7]
If you're really going to throw ISk away give it to me. Unlike others here I can spend it faster than they can on better stuff.
|

XXSketchxx
Gallente Remote Soviet Industries Important Internet Spaceship League
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 23:56:00 -
[8]
MY TENGU WAS FIT WITH THE FOLLOWING
|

Brannor McThife
Caldari Brotherhood of the Ancients
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 00:19:00 -
[9]
Originally by: XXSketchxx MY TENGU WAS FIT WITH THE FOLLOWING
Uber cloak? 
-G
|

Tiberizzle
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 00:56:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Tiberizzle on 06/08/2010 00:56:12 this is among the worst Tengu fits I have ever seen regardless of what goal you were trying to achieve
|

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 01:54:00 -
[11]
My suggestion is a pair of blaster Falcons insteadà  ùùù ôIf you're not willing to fight for what you have in ≡v≡à you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.ö ù Karath Piki |

ceti four
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 03:41:00 -
[12]
Thanks for the inputs all, good and bad, will look into the redesign with the augmented cap resevoir for the increased firepower, see how bad it unballances the cap. The defense was assuming crystals but for the recalibration, dont think there will be one, using cov ops cloak, unless I am misunderstanding something here which is entirely possible. Thanks again all and now off for throwing away some of that hard won isk. Cheers 
|

Mashie Saldana
BFG Tech
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 04:26:00 -
[13]
Capstable pvp fit, awesome.
|

Jabru
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 10:07:00 -
[14]
the warp core stab is an issue. with the covert reconfiguration you cant get much dps. and use a RF MWD. drop shield boost amp for cap booster.
But yeh it seems your trying to do tomany different things at once. pick a ship role and fit around that. like tank/bait,dps, nano,falcon,cloaky, what ever. With 2 toon try get each ship to do something different.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |