Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Lieutenant Biscuits
Lieutenant Biscuits

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2010.12.22 14:39:00 - [1]

According to the site i have the latest build for the sisi client (214773) yet it says incompatible build :S.

Ive submitted a petition but just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem?

As i begrudge having to download the full client again -.-! As for some reason it took about 4 attempts to install last time as it just kept failing or crashing my pc :(

Lt. Biscuits out!
Tres Farmer
Tres Farmer
Gallente Federation Intelligence Service

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2010.12.22 14:42:00 - [2]

Edited by: Tres Farmer on 22/12/2010 14:42:34
http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/server_status.php

Latest build is 216164.. and VIP mode.

Btw, this kind of post should have gone to the test-server forums.. same questions had been posted 4 hours ago there.
support
Public Idea Tracker | 24hr PLEX
CCP Adida
CCP Adida
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2010.12.22 14:44:00 - [3]

Moved from General Discussion

Adida
Community Rep
CCP Hf, EVE Online
Lieutenant Biscuits
Lieutenant Biscuits

Posted - 2010.12.22 15:08:00 - [4]

LOl can anyone else tell me if this link is safe (no offense mate) but it keeps telling me spammers have been posting links to key loggers etc. lol

And sorry i just generally thought that it wouldnt be under the subheading eve-research etc so i scrolled straight past lol :S

Lt. Biscuits out!
LOL CYBERKNIGHTS
LOL CYBERKNIGHTS

Posted - 2010.12.22 15:35:00 - [5]

link downloaded lots of wizard-**** onto my computer =(
Tres Farmer
Tres Farmer
Gallente Federation Intelligence Service

Posted - 2010.12.22 15:36:00 - [6]

Originally by: Lieutenant Biscuits
LOl can anyone else tell me if this link is safe (no offense mate) but it keeps telling me spammers have been posting links to key loggers etc. lol

That warning page comes for all weblinks. Other than that I can't vouche for it to be safe, your call..
support
Public Idea Tracker | 24hr PLEX
LOL CYBERKNIGHTS
LOL CYBERKNIGHTS

Posted - 2010.12.22 15:45:00 - [7]

Expelliarmus!
Chris Bailey
Chris Bailey

Posted - 2010.12.22 15:50:00 - [8]

Why's there a naked wizard dude on my desktop it wern't there a minute ago?
Macchia Velli
Macchia Velli

Posted - 2010.12.22 16:20:00 - [9]

Originally by: Chris Bailey

A trojan malware from last nights explicit browsing installed WOW, and are now making a progress to stop you from playing EVE?
CattleTruckingRodgerHunt
CattleTruckingRodgerHunt

Posted - 2010.12.22 16:34:00 - [10]

Here is the link I use to see what server version is running, http://zofu.no-ip.de/versions.html
I make no g/tee that its valid, if you are not brave enough to test it too bad.

Info at that location as follows :-
Server versions
ID Server LastOK Users Ver. Since Version Build Branch Protocol Patches from...
1 Tranquility 16:29 36860 2010-12-16 6.34 214371 EVE-EVE-RELEASE@ccp 252 207554 212622 213149
2 Singularity 16:29 2 02:11 6.4 216164 EVE-EVE-DEV-DEMO@ccp 252
3 Multiplicity 16:28 0 2010-12-17 6.34 214371 EVE-EVE-RELEASE@ccp 252 207554 212622 213149
13 Serenity 16:29 3775 2010-09-07 6.14 179118 EVE-EVE-RELEASE-CHINA@optic 219
15 Unicorn 16:29 2 2010-12-21 6.3 216006 EVE-EVE-STAGING-CHINA@optic 248

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated at 2010-12-22 16:29:06
Completed in 0.031 sec.

Korran Minare
Korran Minare
Gallente
Neo Corp
The Ronin Brotherhood

Posted - 2010.12.22 18:29:00 - [11]

used sisilauncher to update as well as the current tq to sisi patch and both tell me i have the latest client (214773) but its still sayin incompatible (build)

anyone know whats goin on
Originally by: Korran Minare
what would you put on space pizza anyway????

Support Flagships
BinatZ
BinatZ

Posted - 2010.12.22 18:33:00 - [12]

Status: Incompatible (Release / Version): You don't have the correct version installed and you need to get a patch. Sometimes there are no public patches when we test stuff in private.
Korran Minare
Korran Minare
Gallente
Neo Corp
The Ronin Brotherhood

Posted - 2010.12.22 18:37:00 - [13]

well according to the login screen for the sisi client, there is supposed to be an incursion playtest today for 1800 UTC, so this shouldnt be a private test

Support Flagships
Lieutenant Biscuits
Lieutenant Biscuits

Posted - 2010.12.22 18:38:00 - [14]

omg omg omg how much longer before the patch is released??? :( need precious test server goodness :(
BinatZ
BinatZ

Posted - 2010.12.22 18:40:00 - [15]

well according to the login screen for the sisi client, there is supposed to be an incursion playtest today for 1800 UTC, so this shouldnt be a private test

That announcement is from 4 days ago and they still haven't removed it.
Korran Minare
Korran Minare
Gallente
Neo Corp
The Ronin Brotherhood

Posted - 2010.12.22 18:40:00 - [16]

Originally by: Lieutenant Biscuits
omg omg omg how much longer before the patch is released??? :( need precious test server goodness :(

i hear you man i want to check out the pi changes

Support Flagships
Korran Minare
Korran Minare
Gallente
Neo Corp
The Ronin Brotherhood

Posted - 2010.12.22 18:42:00 - [17]

Originally by: BinatZ

That announcement is from 4 days ago and they still haven't removed it.

if its that old then get it off of there so people dont get confused

Support Flagships
Lee Janssen
Lee Janssen
CONCARD

Posted - 2010.12.22 19:00:00 - [18]

Originally by: Macchia Velli
Originally by: Chris Bailey

A trojan malware from last nights explicit browsing installed WOW, and are now making a progress to stop you from playing EVE?

That's a good thing, leave WOW F*** where they belong.
-
Damn it, out of duct tape again.
Kalle Demos
Kalle Demos
Amarr
Hysteria Nexus

Posted - 2010.12.22 19:03:00 - [19]

I think they melted the server, the GMs and 50% of Iceland :(
Originally by: Kool StoryBro
<---

Originally by: CCP Spitfire
Spam post removed.

Random forum moments ftw
Hesperius
Hesperius
Parsec Flux
War.Pigs.

Posted - 2010.12.22 19:34:00 - [20]

Is it 'closed' for the holidays?
General Jung
General Jung

Posted - 2010.12.22 19:46:00 - [21]

Dear Dorum,

I got exactly the same problem, but I am new to the test server, so maybe I did something wrong.
Lieutenant Biscuits
Lieutenant Biscuits

Posted - 2010.12.22 20:29:00 - [22]

Right they have 1 more hour! then im going on strike! lol :P. i need a strike party to follow me! the banners will read!

Noobs deprived of Sisi! :D

Lt. Biscuits out!
Chris Bailey
Chris Bailey

Posted - 2010.12.22 20:35:00 - [23]

The wizard is now stripping
Kalle Demos
Kalle Demos
Amarr
Hysteria Nexus

Posted - 2010.12.22 20:37:00 - [24]

Server is now on 'Accepting Connections'.

Sisilauncher is slow so you might have to manually update but I am yet to confirm if anyone is on, can you women try logging on and confirm if the wizard is allowing entry?
Originally by: Kool StoryBro
<---

Originally by: CCP Spitfire
Spam post removed.

Random forum moments ftw
Fuyu'no Kiri
Fuyu'no Kiri

Posted - 2010.12.22 20:53:00 - [25]

I'll wager thin clients have gone rogue and confiscated sisi for themselves. Thankfully they don't know it's not the real thing ^^

solo 49er
solo 49er

Posted - 2010.12.22 22:03:00 - [26]

For God's sake, will somebody from the COMPANY log in here, and make a statement about whats going on with Sisi?? Can't find anything that takes me past build 214773, and have seen a couple references to build 216164. So how do you get that build???

Hesperius
Hesperius
Parsec Flux
War.Pigs.

Posted - 2010.12.22 22:57:00 - [27]

I would not be too surprised if it doesn't come back on till January. Some sort of a notice other than "we need to do a quick reboot" would have been nice.
Mocam
Mocam

Posted - 2010.12.22 23:14:00 - [28]

Originally by: BinatZ
Status: Incompatible (Release / Version): You don't have the correct version installed and you need to get a patch. Sometimes there are no public patches when we test stuff in private.

Ok.

So there are a select few that are given preview access to a patch. No worries there and it can be understandable in some situations/with some changes. ("oops... that busted too much. roll it back." type gig)

CCP should announce it though -- just a quick "server is up but only for some internal testing for the next (x) hours." or the like. That way folks don't keep pounding at it and the downloads trying to get in. It is their bandwidth and what not but it would be polite.
Idami Raptor
Idami Raptor
Gallente
Section Eight LLC
Omega Vector

Posted - 2010.12.22 23:22:00 - [29]

*has been waiting for 22 hours to get back on and continue working on new character after server went down 'for a quick reboot'... is about ready to start making hamster fur coats* -.O
Hesperius
Hesperius
Parsec Flux
War.Pigs.

Posted - 2010.12.22 23:53:00 - [30]

Edited by: Hesperius on 22/12/2010 23:53:36
I was putting together a character creation tips web page when the server called for an emergency reboot. I am really starting to think they closed it and left for the holidays though.

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,09s, ref 20240424/2315
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.