| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Peter XZ
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 22:21:00 -
[1]
I try to play two seperate toons on the one screen, but when I try to log into the second, the first toon logs out automatically :( Obviously playing in window mode, and got good PC (GTX 460, 4 gb Ram, etc etc) What am I doing wrong? Removed. Please keep your EVE signature related to your EVE persona or content directly related to Eve Online. Spitfire |

Jenny Spitfire
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 22:24:00 -
[2]
Are you login to the same account? |

Ex0101
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 22:33:00 -
[3]
You cant play two characters from the same account, you need two seperate accounts to play two characters at once.
--
|

Peter XZ
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 22:42:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Ex0101 You cant play two characters from the same account, you need two seperate accounts to play two characters at once.
I Seeeee. CCP ur ingenious at making money from us lol Removed. Please keep your EVE signature related to your EVE persona or content directly related to Eve Online. Spitfire |

Okie Wren
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 22:49:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Peter XZ
Originally by: Ex0101 You cant play two characters from the same account, you need two seperate accounts to play two characters at once.
I Seeeee. CCP ur ingenious at making money from us lol
You can't play two characters on one account in any MMO that I've heard of.
|

Goose99
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 22:51:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Okie Wren
Originally by: Peter XZ
Originally by: Ex0101 You cant play two characters from the same account, you need two seperate accounts to play two characters at once.
I Seeeee. CCP ur ingenious at making money from us lol
You can't play two characters on one account in any MMO that I've heard of.
There are actually a few, although not allowing it is the norm.
|

Shin Rhea
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 23:06:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Goose99
Originally by: Okie Wren
Originally by: Peter XZ
Originally by: Ex0101 You cant play two characters from the same account, you need two seperate accounts to play two characters at once.
I Seeeee. CCP ur ingenious at making money from us lol
You can't play two characters on one account in any MMO that I've heard of.
There are actually a few, although not allowing it is the norm.
Out of curiousity: Which ones?
|

TimMc
Brutal Deliverance Extreme Prejudice.
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 23:19:00 -
[8]
lol ccp would lose so much money from the cyno alts.
|

Talonyc a'Tsuj
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 23:21:00 -
[9]
Originally by: TimMc lol ccp would lose so much money from the cyno alts.
Yeah.
|

Goose99
|
Posted - 2011.01.08 23:27:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Shin Rhea
Out of curiousity: Which ones?
Maplestory, Perfect World, etc. Incidentally, they're free to play mmos.
|

Aeronwen Carys
|
Posted - 2011.01.09 23:16:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Peter XZ I try to play two seperate toons on the one screen, but when I try to log into the second, the first toon logs out automatically :( Obviously playing in window mode, and got good PC (GTX 460, 4 gb Ram, etc etc) What am I doing wrong?
Worst. Troll. Ever. 0/10
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |