| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Tasko Pal
Spallated Garniferous Schist
|
Posted - 2011.01.15 00:18:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Atomik Harmonik
Originally by: Vabjekf The real question is what are they planning on selling that is worth one millionth of a plex?
How about this?
- a night elf, dwarf...etc. costume to draw in Wow fans - a wand (also for WoW fans or perhaps Harry Potter fans) - sparkly skin effect (for sparkly vampire fans) also fangs - dance moves for 'dancing in stations' such as the macarena or Michael Jackson moves - Hair dressing salon, in order to change your hairstyle after the BieberHair look is no longer 'cool' (seriously, almost all of the newly created characters that I've seen, either in pictures or youtube videos seem to have Justin Bieber's hair) - Player 'crafted' in-game useless items that will be for sale, just like in second life - Own your own asteroid - rented apartments in stations that you customize and host virtual parties - station nightclubs with virtual drinks and virtual flower ladies selling virtual roses - station spa, to get a virtual massage and facial - blue skin and yellow eyes effect for Avatar fans - Alien skull (from the movie 'alien') that you can put up on the wall of your virtual apartment - skinny jeans and scratchy scarves for emo players and greasy/oily hair effect that covers half of the face
and lastly,
- spray-on tan skin effect that needs to be reapplied regularly or it will fade (for skinka girls or Jersey Shore fans)
Make it so. Dying to a space pirate in a bunny suit is on my bucket list.
|

Tres Farmer
Gallente Federation Intelligence Service
|
Posted - 2011.01.15 07:58:00 -
[32]
hm.. bunny suits.
Can I open a playboy restaurant? support Public Idea Tracker | 24hr PLEX |

Intar Medris
Amarr EntroPrelatial Vanguard EntroPraetorian Aegis
|
Posted - 2011.01.16 09:19:00 -
[33]
I do not support MT. It will only lead to P4F in the future. A dollar here a dollar there that is how P4F games make their money with MTs. NO MTs!!!! I Make Forums For Corps And Alliances. 50 Mil ISK See Example Forum To Get A Idea of What Your's Could Look Like Example Forum |

Vaneshi SnowCrash
|
Posted - 2011.01.16 14:53:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Intar Medris I do not support MT. It will only lead to P4F in the future. A dollar here a dollar there that is how P4F games make their money with MTs. NO MTs!!!!
Problem is that LotR went F2P with MT's and the company have recently said it trippled their income and dramatically increased their player base. That's not something CCP can easily ignore... 2x - 3x yearly revenue.
|

Baenus
|
Posted - 2011.01.16 18:23:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Vaneshi SnowCrash
Originally by: Intar Medris I do not support MT. It will only lead to P4F in the future. A dollar here a dollar there that is how P4F games make their money with MTs. NO MTs!!!!
Problem is that LotR went F2P with MT's and the company have recently said it trippled their income and dramatically increased their player base. That's not something CCP can easily ignore... 2x - 3x yearly revenue.
Yea, except EvE isn't f2p. CCP wants the subs to keep rolling in as well as getting 50 bajillion microtransactions. Mark my words, by this time next year there will be skillpoints-4-cash getting implemented in some way.
|

Ak'athra J'ador
Amarr Blue Republic
|
Posted - 2011.01.16 20:32:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Ak''athra J''ador on 16/01/2011 20:32:57 Through the history of mankind people have used comedy to illustrate the stupidity of certain situations
Respect to the artist who made this...
|

Turelus
22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit
|
Posted - 2011.01.17 00:10:00 -
[37]
I don't mind MT if it's a free to play game (I buy quests on DDO but don't pay a sub) but if I am paying $15/month already I expect all the content they are making. Would I buy MT items if they were there and looked good? Yeah because I am a tool and do that... problem is I shouldn't have to do so.
With the uPlex as someone said there are a bunch of random things in the journal just ignore it. If go and post for support of not having MT in EVE HERE and hope CCP see how outraged we are and call it off.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |