| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 02:10:00 -
[31]
Originally by: seany1212
Originally by: Bongo Debbie
Originally by: Misanth Can you kill Misanth for me tyia
I'll think about it mate :P
~ Dub Step.
mandaro too? 
Dub Snipe. - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 02:15:00 -
[32]
page 2-step.
mandy and misanth better wotch it in game. ----
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 02:23:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Bongo Debbie page 2-step.
mandy and misanth better wotch it in game.
 - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

mandaro
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 14:36:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Owen Drakkar Edited by: Owen Drakkar on 23/01/2011 20:00:58 Trying a little bit too hard friend.
Edit: Also if you are serious, a player named mandaro is in need of some dark dashing.
FU THIS IS HARASSMENT /CRY KILL OWEN NOT ME :(
|

Owen Drakkar
Mean Corp Mean Coalition
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 16:01:00 -
[35]
I have received highly sensitive, mission critical, intel on the elusive mandaro. Contact me in-game for details on this rogue. ---------- Bah humbug. |

Privateeralliance Sucks
|
Posted - 2011.01.27 15:04:00 -
[36]
don't play eve and do ketamine @ same time
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 19:58:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Privateeralliance Sucks play eve and do ketamine @ same time
fyp - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 20:07:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Bongo Debbie on 28/01/2011 20:10:52
---- \m/ Can you handle the lady Garden? \m/ |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 20:15:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Bongo Debbie Edited by: Bongo Debbie on 28/01/2011 20:10:52
+rep for The owls are not what they seem.
Also, would it be a Sin to admit I got mine up on contract atm? 
Been hunting in that damn thing and not a kill yet. The Redeemer was nice to me. Now I got me a Widow, so at least got the looks. - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 20:19:00 -
[40]
My sin is still alive, but I only ninja plexed in it and it turned out to be just as easy to scout a bs or gila about and achieve the same :(
Needs moar range.
The Redeemer is indeed more useful, I just love my giant space bogey.
---- \m/ Can you handle the lady Garden? \m/ |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 20:29:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Bongo Debbie My sin is still alive, but I only ninja plexed in it and it turned out to be just as easy to scout a bs or gila about and achieve the same :(
Needs moar range.
The Redeemer is indeed more useful, I just love my giant space bogey.
I been curious about why you took bs instead of Gila or Ishtar. Gotta talk about that if we're ever bored (see what I did there).. - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Drunken Monk3y
|
Posted - 2011.01.29 23:39:00 -
[42]
horse tranq's is sexy, word.
|

Drunken Monk3y
|
Posted - 2011.01.29 23:42:00 -
[43]
chit , that xxx's dead, damn..
|

IMMORTAL GAME
|
Posted - 2011.01.30 00:13:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
ok why not.. so for the start i want you to kill... lukka. oh and make sure to bring a lot of ketamine.
|

Cyprus Black
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2011.01.30 10:44:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
Hooked on phonics cannot help you.
Please stay out of my language. You're just horrible at it.
|

Kitty McKitty
Gallente Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.30 14:59:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Cyprus Black
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
Hooked on phonics cannot help you.
Please stay out of my language. You're just horrible at it.
Lol at you thinking it was serious.
~~~
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.31 03:50:00 -
[47]
EVERYTHIGN IS SERSLY IN INETRNET SPACESPHIS! - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Rez Valintine
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.01.31 04:32:00 -
[48]
Edited by: Rez Valintine on 31/01/2011 04:32:29
Originally by: EddieRio I cant understand the youth of today, any one have a translation?
It's better with a dash of Elmer Fudd.
Wowd dawgs, I am a fiewce wawwiow but to pwove ma chopz to da hatewz n dowkazzezz on this fowu I'mma busst up sum space tuwdz fo fwee yo? (payment accepted if u w wich yeh). I am fwigate speciawist so if you know someone who needs dashed up dawkwy then po-po-post em up hewe and I wiww see what I can do 4uz. Awt poastews need not be ****zing up this thwead wid mad hate
~ Piece owt bwudz.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |