| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dub Step
Minmatar Death To Everyone But Us
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 19:35:00 -
[1]
Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
|

Groovy Gus
Minmatar Haven Industries
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 19:45:00 -
[2]
I approve of this message.
|

TipsyMcStagger
Caldari Spruillo Corp
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 19:45:00 -
[3]
GO AWAY SPANK
|

Aiwha
Caldari 101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 19:51:00 -
[4]
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger GO AWAY SPANK
Its shameless they way you try to flirt.
Gullible
|

Owen Drakkar
Mean Corp Mean Coalition
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 19:59:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Owen Drakkar on 23/01/2011 20:00:58 Trying a little bit too hard friend.
Edit: Also if you are serious, a player named mandaro is in need of some dark dashing. ---------- Bah humbug. |

Dub Step
Minmatar Death To Everyone But Us
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 20:23:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Owen Drakkar a player named mandaro is in need of some dark dashing.
His k/d is p mad scary but he has been doing frig 1v1 lately so this is something I might look into yeah?
1.5gb of patch 2 update is harshing me though, could take a while on this bad connection bro.
|

Captain Die
Suicide by Cop
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 20:40:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
MY EYES! --- DIE |

EddieRio
Minmatar Time Bandits.
|
Posted - 2011.01.23 23:58:00 -
[8]
I cant understand the youth of today, any one have a translation?
|

Owen Drakkar
Mean Corp Mean Coalition
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 01:01:00 -
[9]
Originally by: EddieRio I cant understand the youth of today, any one have a translation?
Quoting a fairly ironic, out of context, statement. ---------- Bah humbug. |

Brap Zannigan
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 01:08:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Brap Zannigan on 24/01/2011 01:08:45 you are trying way too hard
sad face
|

Meridith Akesia
Tempest Legion
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 06:18:00 -
[11]
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
|

Stuart Price
Caldari FLA5HY RED The Defenders of Pen Island
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 08:30:00 -
[12]
Crack is awesome. Putting the 'irate' into 'Pirate' |

Grot Bags
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 08:46:00 -
[13]
POOPS
|

Sutskop
PILSGESCHWADER
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 09:18:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Meridith Akesia WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
I love it!
|

Blue Lines
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 13:48:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
Greetings fellow capsuleers,
I am a fierce warrior, and to prove my established credentials to the ladies and gentlemen of this forum I am offering to collect villainous scalps without charge. Should you, the client, be of particularly esteemed company a donation will be gratefully received.
My steed of choice is a frigate class vessel. This will be the instrument used in the destruction of said villains. Please leave details of the guilty party on the parchment provided and detailed analysis can be assured.
Craven cowards who lurk in the shadows need not pollute this honourable assembly with their toxic and unfounded claims.
Adieu
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 14:03:00 -
[16]
Can you kill Misanth for me tyia - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 14:38:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Misanth Can you kill Misanth for me tyia
I'll think about it mate :P
~ Dub Step.
----
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 14:41:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Bongo Debbie
Originally by: Misanth Can you kill Misanth for me tyia
I'll think about it mate :P
~ Dub Step.
Great! He's such a douche. Always stealing my lady..boys. 
In fact if you contact my CEO I think he can give you vital info about Misanths whereabouts, and a breadcrumb trail. - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

EddieRio
Minmatar Time Bandits.
|
Posted - 2011.01.24 18:44:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Blue Lines
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
Greetings fellow capsuleers,
I am a fierce warrior, and to prove my established credentials to the ladies and gentlemen of this forum I am offering to collect villainous scalps without charge. Should you, the client, be of particularly esteemed company a donation will be gratefully received.
My steed of choice is a frigate class vessel. This will be the instrument used in the destruction of said villains. Please leave details of the guilty party on the parchment provided and detailed analysis can be assured.
Craven cowards who lurk in the shadows need not pollute this honourable assembly with their toxic and unfounded claims.
Adieu
heh heh :)
|

Metal Michelle
Noir. Noir. Mercenary Group
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 02:12:00 -
[20]
Make World-Class Dubstep in Your Own Home While Burning Pesky Pounds.
|

Drunken Monk3y
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 03:39:00 -
[21]
waz dubstep? is that like a 2 step ?
|

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 03:47:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Drunken Monk3y waz dubstep? is that like a 2 step ?
If you are trying to be cute, stop failing. It's based on 2 step yes.
----
|

Drunken Monk3y
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 04:16:00 -
[23]
i like a good 2 step
|

Nathan Jameson
Talocan Vanguard Revival Of The Talocan Empire
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 08:13:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Blue Lines
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
Greetings fellow capsuleers,
I am a fierce warrior, and to prove my established credentials to the ladies and gentlemen of this forum I am offering to collect villainous scalps without charge. Should you, the client, be of particularly esteemed company a donation will be gratefully received.
My steed of choice is a frigate class vessel. This will be the instrument used in the destruction of said villains. Please leave details of the guilty party on the parchment provided and detailed analysis can be assured.
Craven cowards who lurk in the shadows need not pollute this honourable assembly with their toxic and unfounded claims.
Adieu

I'm having a really hard time figuring out which version I like more.
|

Baron Munchousen
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 11:45:00 -
[25]
I just like the orange hair, thats all. And can you fly that frigate in reverse yet dubs?
|

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 12:16:00 -
[26]
Like a highly trained horse. ----
|

Baron Munchousen
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 12:26:00 -
[27]
ma respekt goes out to ya. I like yer stylee
|

betterdent
The Dark Horses.
|
Posted - 2011.01.25 19:17:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Dub Step Word dawgs,
I am a fierce warrior but to prove ma chopz to da haterz n dorkazzezz on this foru I'mma busst up sum space turdz fo free yo? (payment accepted if u r rich yeh).
I am frigate specialist so if you know someone who needs dashed up darkly then po-po-post em up here and I will see what I can do 4uz.
Alt poasters need not be ****zing up this thread wid mad hate ~
Piece owt bludz.
Will someone please take this kids keyboard away?
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 01:23:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Bongo Debbie Like a highly trained horse.
**** your high trained horse, I've a civic outside. - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

seany1212
2plus2isfive
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 02:05:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Bongo Debbie
Originally by: Misanth Can you kill Misanth for me tyia
I'll think about it mate :P
~ Dub Step.
mandaro too?  You guys make squeeky noises when you pop, and that's enough motivation as far as I'm concerned. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |