| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kassandra Wheldon
Gallente Purple Passion Procurements Namtz' aar K'in
|
Posted - 2011.02.01 23:44:00 -
[1]
The state of the 'Verse. so to speak
I haven't been in nullsec for over 6 months now, and I feel it's about time to hear what juicy stories and new fangled flim-flam that's happening now.
Tell me a hearty story of the eve galaxy, I'm very much interested in the southern regions of eve. especally!
Starting from july '09, if possible. Thanks.
This is very much related to CAOD. Just lettin' you Mods know. Don't move me :(
|

Magnus Orin
Minmatar United Systems Navy Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2011.02.01 23:49:00 -
[2]
Goons took over Drone Regions.
Morsus Mihi lost Tribute to Black Star Alliance.
CVA are set to take over Delve from IT.
and Evoke and Pandemic Legion merged and now hold sov in Branch. Sarcasm - Because i'm too far away to strangle you. |

Capricorn 0ne
Caldari Heaven's Army Fidelas Constans
|
Posted - 2011.02.01 23:49:00 -
[3]
In West 6NJ born and raised On the belts was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my FC got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in FCON'
I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of NC living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.
But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat? I don't think so I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for the prince of FCON
Well uh, the Crow landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a Concord standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet. I just got here! I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say is that this cab was rare But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to FCON'
I pulled up to the house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked to my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of FCON RUST GSBG 2LGT2QT |

Yakoff
Caldari Alcatraz Inc. Tactical Narcotics Team
|
Posted - 2011.02.01 23:58:00 -
[4]
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it. ___ It deosnt mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat leettr be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef. |

Ichera
Caldari Navy of Xoc Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 04:13:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Magnus Orin Goons took over Drone Regions.
Morsus Mihi lost Tribute to Black Star Alliance.
CVA are set to take over Delve from IT.
and Evoke and Pandemic Legion merged and now hold sov in Branch.
One of these things is true...
|

c370 Gypsy
Caldari Bad Company DBD DEM0N HUNTERS
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 07:57:00 -
[6]
2010
2009 was more fun ; but am at work and can't write the essay required to tell you what happened ;).
|

Thorian Baalnorn
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas.
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 07:17:00 -
[7]
Nothing. We all decided to blue each other and carebear it up. Much more profitable selling faction loot, officer gear, ABC ores, and moon goo to empire carebears at overly inflated prices.
Dont let CAOD fool you, we only do this to keep up appearences so empire folks think 0.0 is a big scary place with a lot of fighting.Honestly i ran from stain up through fountain where I ran a plex with some TEST guys. Then headed to Goon space and picked up some officer gear for my Orca. Then i ran over to dronelands and grabbed some morphite cause i am building a JF in Detorid. While in Detorid i jumped in my mach their and did a bit of angel ratting. Then i scooted on back to catch jumped in my Aeon which i left parked outside a dock and jumped it to delve for some PVE tomorrow with IT.
.....Oh yeah and i did all this running in a officer fitted iteron V and didnt bother using JBs cause i like taking the scenic route. Good times. Good times.
|

Lykouleon
Gallente Bad Kitty Inc. Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 08:34:00 -
[8]
Over on the left, we have things exploding and people crying.
Over on the right, we've got more things exploding and people crying due to NPCs.
Down below, we've got things exploding, people crying, and babies being punched in the face.
And, lastly, up above we have rampant quantities of man-love being thrown around willie-nilly and a growing unicorn nature preserve...as well as some things exploding and people crying.
Quote: ImRedYoureDead > carebearing is when you make the other person's ship explode, right? ImRedYoureDead > I think they're officers or something ImRedYoureDead > they got names, they got to die
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |