| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

ShadowZoor
Amarr GK inc. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 17:55:00 -
[1]
A dear friend has left us today. walterwheasle/c02 was a great friend and an even better lover. His strong shoulders and crusty **** made a perfect combination in the moonlight. The faint glow of burning crosses eased us into the mood as i slipped off his robe. This would be a night he would never forget. I tugged on his hood as if i was revealing a prize.
.............................
anyways he left see ya buddy 07
|

Darkopteron
Gallente Trans-Solar Works
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 17:59:00 -
[2]
Goodbye sweet prince. o/
|

Michael SinClaire
Caldari GK inc. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 18:02:00 -
[3]
I too remember him. I remember chrismas when he let me put the star on top after we hung chrismas tree ornaments. Adding chocalate to our warm milk later that night was half the fun.
|

El Mauru
Amarr Interwebs Cooter Explosion Important Internet Spaceship League
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 18:09:00 -
[4]
And the angels shed a golden tear. And where it hit the mossy forest floor roses bloomed and fanfares tuned "good bye my dear"
|

Soros
Caldari NibbleTek Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 18:14:00 -
[5]
I sampled his beauty and it was good - I remain happy and disease free.
So long manmountain o/
|

Darknesss
Gallente V0LTA
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 18:25:00 -
[6]
Posting to confirm I am 3rd partied the crosses.
|

MK Dom
Gallente MK Trading and Investment Dom White Angels.
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 18:28:00 -
[7]
Confirming I wash the Robes and Provide spare Hoods.
|

ImmaSplodeYou
Amarr HAMMERHOUSE Syndicate.
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 19:24:00 -
[8]
Confirming I chant the religious chant while the deed is done
|

Shubs
Gallente NibbleTek Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 19:26:00 -
[9]
Confirming i have met him in RL
Pack it up, Pack it in, come on let it begin!
*- Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo -*
|

Darkopteron
Gallente Trans-Solar Works
|
Posted - 2011.02.02 19:33:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Shubs Confirming i have met him in RL
Me too. We went to a strip club and one of the girls left a snail trail on his jeans. She had nice jugs though. 
|

Kruselloyne
Amarr United Systems Navy Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 05:52:00 -
[11]
confirming i have no idea who he is and am just here because it seems like a pretty swell thread
|
|

CCP Spitfire
Minmatar C C P C C P Alliance

|
Posted - 2011.02.03 07:41:00 -
[12]
No content, thread locked.
Spitfire Community Representative CCP Hf, EVE Online |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |