| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Elles D
Caldari Clan Shadow Wolf Fatal Ascension
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 01:13:00 -
[1]
So amazingly enough IT and there DEV accounts have somehow bugged my account to where i cant login. I can login other chars on the account, and ive tried 4 diffrent installed clients on 3 diffrent computers with the same result! Entering Space - Checking Navigation Settings" Before you ask I did delte the saved settings file to put the char back to defualt settings and still the same thing.
Troll away! Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Dafuzz
Gallente Evolution IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 01:20:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Elles D Troll away!
No troll here.
LOL
--
|

Headerman
Minmatar Metanoia. Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 01:44:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Elles D So amazingly enough IT and there DEV accounts have somehow bugged my account to where i cant login. I can login other chars on the account, and ive tried 4 diffrent installed clients on 3 diffrent computers with the same result! Entering Space - Checking Navigation Settings" Before you ask I did delte the saved settings file to put the char back to defualt settings and still the same thing.
Troll away!
Totally unrelated/related question, what country are you living in? I am having similar issues as of late in Aus
|

lisa herrick
Minmatar 101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 01:50:00 -
[4]
Edited by: lisa herrick on 03/02/2011 01:51:34 i dont think it was IT. Check the phone logs:
*Ring ring*
[ 2011.02.02 10:39:11 ] Game Company > Hello xxx game company, how may I help you? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:16 ] lisa herrick > Hi Yeah I need to speak to a Dev [ 2011.02.02 10:39:16 ] Game Company > Certainly Ma'am, putting you through now [ 2011.02.02 10:39:20 ] Game Company Hold music > tra-la-laa [ 2011.02.02 10:39:25 ] Game Company Dev > Yeah, S'up? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:27 ] lisa herrick > Hi, yeah. Can you please bug Elles account? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:30 ] Game Company Dev> Yeah no problem. Give me a sec. [ 2011.02.02 10:39:45 ] Game Company Dev > Ok done. it will make it appear like she has logged in, but will freeze up - i think user error will be the perfect cover here, anyway, nothing a quick petition won't sort out - once she realises how to use it from one of the other toons [ 2011.02.02 10:39:55 ] lisa herrick > Awesome, thanks so much! [ 2011.02.02 10:39:57 ] Game Company Dev> You're welcome Ma'am. Is there anything else i can do for you today? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:55 ] lisa herrick > No thats it thanks! [ 2011.02.02 10:39:57 ] Game Company Dev> Well you have a nice day Ma'am, and don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can help you with.
end of log.
on another note, I too have hadthe same in the past couple of days, from AUS as well.
|

Ferroto Baggins
Caldari Navy of Xoc Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 02:07:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Ferroto Baggins on 03/02/2011 02:09:48 I would like to help you, but I am not a Dev, or CCP employee of any sort. I am a man who knows the most effective way to gain the attention of CCP is to file a petition which would have been more appropriate. https://support.eveonline.com/pages/petitions/createpetition.aspx Thank you and have a nice day.
I am simply posting here because when a GM locks this thread they will say something similar to above and thus give me the legitimate ability to say I ninja'd a GM. 
|

bigbillthaboss3
Caldari STK Scientific IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 02:11:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Elles D So amazingly enough IT and there DEV accounts have somehow bugged my account to where i cant login. I can login other chars on the account, and ive tried 4 diffrent installed clients on 3 diffrent computers with the same result! Entering Space - Checking Navigation Settings" Before you ask I did delte the saved settings file to put the char back to defualt settings and still the same thing.
Troll away!
#1. *their #2. *can't #3. *log in #4. *log in #5. *I've or I have #6. *different #7. *different #8. *delete #9. *default
There are more I just picked the most obvious.
|

Elles D
Caldari Clan Shadow Wolf Fatal Ascension
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 02:11:00 -
[7]
Yea ive filed a petition from 2 diffrent accounts - IT is busy evacing thier **** so the DEVS dont have time to fix my issue! Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Headerman
Minmatar Metanoia. Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 02:12:00 -
[8]
Originally by: lisa herrick Edited by: lisa herrick on 03/02/2011 02:00:42 Edited by: lisa herrick on 03/02/2011 01:51:34 i dont think it was IT. Check the phone logs:
*Ring ring*
[ 2011.02.02 10:39:11 ] Game Company > Hello xxx game company, how may I help you? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:16 ] lisa herrick > Hi Yeah I need to speak to a Dev [ 2011.02.02 10:39:16 ] Game Company > Certainly Ma'am, putting you through now [ 2011.02.02 10:39:20 ] Game Company Hold music > tra-la-laa [ 2011.02.02 10:39:25 ] Game Company Dev > Yeah, S'up? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:27 ] lisa herrick > Hi, yeah. Can you please bug Elles account? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:30 ] Game Company Dev> Yeah no problem. Give me a sec. [ 2011.02.02 10:39:45 ] Game Company Dev > Ok done. it will make it appear like she has logged in, but will freeze up - i think user error will be the perfect cover here, anyway, nothing a quick petition won't sort out - once she realises how to use it from one of the other toons [ 2011.02.02 10:39:55 ] lisa herrick > Awesome, thanks so much! [ 2011.02.02 10:39:57 ] Game Company Dev> You're welcome Ma'am. Is there anything else i can do for you today? [ 2011.02.02 10:39:55 ] lisa herrick > No thats it thanks! [ 2011.02.02 10:39:57 ] Game Company Dev> Well you have a nice day Ma'am, and don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can help you with.
end of log.
on another note, I too have had the same in the past couple of days, from AUS as well. thinking about it, it actually started when telst** upgraded my access to ADSL2
No it's not Telstra, Optus is doing the same damn thing. Also it's being a **** for http access too
|

Dafuzz
Gallente Evolution IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 02:20:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Elles D Yea ive filed a petition from 2 diffrent accounts - IT is busy evacing thier **** so the DEVS dont have time to fix my issue!
You should try alt-f4 and if that doesn't work, unplug the keyboards from all of your computers. If that doesn't work still, then you're most likely on a laptop. Take the laptop into the kitchen, put it in the sink, use hot soapy water to clean the keys.
Sounds rather idiotic, right?
I think you should call Jesse Ventura and get in on his conspiracy theories show. I'd watch.
--
|

Headerman
Minmatar Metanoia. Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 02:25:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Dafuzz
Originally by: Elles D Yea ive filed a petition from 2 diffrent accounts - IT is busy evacing thier **** so the DEVS dont have time to fix my issue!
You should try alt-f4 and if that doesn't work, unplug the keyboards from all of your computers. If that doesn't work still, then you're most likely on a laptop. Take the laptop into the kitchen, put it in the sink, use hot soapy water to clean the keys.
Sounds rather idiotic, right?
I think you should call Jesse Ventura and get in on his conspiracy theories show. I'd watch.
Dood, seriously... we are not THAT interested in know how you run your Titan ops
|

Elles D
Caldari Clan Shadow Wolf Fatal Ascension
|
Posted - 2011.02.03 02:37:00 -
[11]
Well I might aswell make it public since im a spy! Ohh was i not supposed to say that, my bad! Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |
|

CCP Spitfire
Minmatar C C P C C P Alliance

|
Posted - 2011.02.03 07:39:00 -
[12]
It is a known issue; please file a petition in the "Stuck" category and the GMs will help you out.
Thread locked.
Spitfire Community Representative CCP Hf, EVE Online |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |