| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.09 12:03:00 -
[1]
Epic char up for auction. If you like to PVP in eve then this char can almost do it all.
Highlights:
Very good drone skills. Interfacing, sentry, heavy, support, lvl5.
Almost 15m sp in gunnery, he can use all the t2 guns.
Awesome leadership skills, combined with Command ships lvl5, he's a great wing commander.
T2 heavy assault missiles with most support skills at lvl5.
All frigates lvl5, all cruisers lvl5, all BS except Caldari lvl5, all cruiser specs lvl5, for a total of 25.6m SP in Spaceship Command.
Good support skills, can use t2 shield/armor rigs, can use combat boosters.
Comes with +5 perc/willp implant clone.
See the skills yourself: Skills EveBoard
-1.99 security status ( he can enter any high-sec system ) 47m bounty. Positive wallet. He's in NPC corp. I pay transfer fee, isk goes to this char.
Startbid: 16b. Reserve: hidden. Buyout: 26b ono.
Auction ends: Monday 14 March at DT.
Good luck and let the bids roll for this awesome char  I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.10 16:23:00 -
[2]
Bump. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.11 11:38:00 -
[3]
Bump, lets get the bids rolling people. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Hybok
|
Posted - 2011.03.11 12:08:00 -
[4]
evemail sent
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 17:30:00 -
[5]
Bump. Current highest bid 18b. Pls post here instead of ingame I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Eleni
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 18:46:00 -
[6]
You are very strange I gave more 18 bil in game
My firts bid was 19 bil _______________________________________________
CHARACTER PRICE CHECK SERVICE |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:06:00 -
[7]
thought that was a buyout offer mate ... my apologies I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Eleni
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 05:28:00 -
[8]
Quote: Re: 19 bil for your toon From: Dreadpilot Roberts Sent: 2011.03.11 19:32 To: Eleni,
Current bid is 17b and someone offered 21 buyout. Will wait a couple more days sorry.
You misled me!!!
You didnt have offer of 21 bil
My bid stay 19 bil!!! If you'll not accept after DT, I'll buy other toon. _______________________________________________
CHARACTER PRICE CHECK SERVICE |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 15:26:00 -
[9]
Actually i had an ingame b/o of 21b which was the reserve. Character still up for grabs until reserve has been met. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.15 07:42:00 -
[10]
Ingame bid of 20b, current highest bid. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 19:48:00 -
[11]
bump I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Anjerrai Meloanis
Minmatar FLA5HY RED The Defenders of Pen Island
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 20:31:00 -
[12]
I absolutely do not approve of the selling of this toon. Especially so someone who is not me, who loves the name so much. Dread dear, make sure you eve mail me your new incarnation's name, so I can hook you up with the right games when they're close to filling.
Also, you guys are lowballing way too much, the skills may be worth 20-25b, but the name is worth another 20b minimum. Will wait to see a proper 45b bid! uh.
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.03.17 10:58:00 -
[13]
Last bump, few hrs left I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Congruous man
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 18:39:00 -
[14]
Hello,
I talked wit you ingame from Aarock (I cant to loggin to forum with Aarock)
20.5 bil was my offer. Do you ready for sell.
Let me know here, I will transfer ISK to you after you respond.
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.05.23 10:44:00 -
[15]
BUMP. Auction reopened. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.05.24 21:43:00 -
[16]
Bump. Up we go. Take your time I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Nadya Ohu
|
Posted - 2011.05.24 22:00:00 -
[17]
17B
|

Xadrik
GeoCorp. -Mostly Harmless-
|
Posted - 2011.05.24 22:04:00 -
[18]
20b
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.05.25 19:22:00 -
[19]
Bump, to the top. Post here instead of messaging me ingame. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.05.26 19:49:00 -
[20]
Bump again. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

tiffany davis
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.05.28 11:32:00 -
[21]
Now I have a 83M SP chr: Sub caps Pure PvP Amarr 1600+ kills / 11 losses 12.5M SP leadership Full set of slaves Full set of +5 4x JC positive standing Max bonuses to fleet Flys T3's with 300k EHP
If you get 28B - I'll be auctioning mine for a bargain 30B & my toon has a sound chr. name & looks drop dead the part.....
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.05.28 16:40:00 -
[22]
Sorry but the name is crap, looks are crap and you got no skillsheet, judging by 12m in leadership ( of which much is wasted SP tbh ) he cant be much better than mine in flying t2's. And please would you kindly fack off and post somewhere else if you're not bidding. Bumpity bump. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.05.30 17:41:00 -
[23]
Bump I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.06.01 08:29:00 -
[24]
Bump again I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Amber blackstar
|
Posted - 2011.06.01 11:34:00 -
[25]
21b
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.06.02 18:57:00 -
[26]
Bid noted. Leaving town for a week gonna be back next saturday/sunday. IF someone chooses buyout by then i will close auction and transfer the char on monday. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.06.12 10:15:00 -
[27]
Auction still running until friday because reserve not met. I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Dreadpilot Roberts
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2011.06.13 19:07:00 -
[28]
Bumpity, bump I'm sorry, did I say u could speak ? |

Crazyman jitaalt
|
Posted - 2011.06.13 20:00:00 -
[29]
Dreadpilot roberts, aka douchebag
|

KillerQueen
Caldari Reaver Technologies
|
Posted - 2011.06.13 20:02:00 -
[30]
Hope everyone realises this toon isn't worth more than 19b.
Have a rethink people
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |