| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Seer
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:13:00 -
[1]
Just post something here while you wait ---------------------------------------------------
|

Captain Stern
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:15:00 -
[2]
How about... I'm NOT waiting, I'm going to bed, so I can get sleep so I can go to work so I can pay for this game that I sit waiting for when I should be sleeping...
Heh, make sense of that sentence, lol.
----------------------------------------------- Remember, where ever you go, there you are! |

Seer
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:16:00 -
[3]
did you know my arse sometimes itches in the morning - i am suspicous of my gf maybe shes a man.... ---------------------------------------------------
|

Camron
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:17:00 -
[4]
cool, now I have somewhere to post while Im on those 20 something jumps across the galaxy.
|

Seer
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:17:00 -
[5]
lol ! ---------------------------------------------------
|

Starwolf
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:17:00 -
[6]
I NEED my crokite fix !
|

KillerQuokka
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:24:00 -
[7]
Well I'm at work (but that does not mean that I'm not sitting here twiddling my thumbs!)...
Hopefully I'll have a playable game to come back to this evening..... ------------------------ "The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ------------------------ |

Seer
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 13:35:00 -
[8]
i also at work - but i wanna be paid to play!!! goddamit i have even replied to some emails here i am so bored ---------------------------------------------------
|

EndersGame
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 14:23:00 -
[9]
OMFG You made me spill my coffee all over me Killer, I love that sig!! LMAO its just so damn funny...
Sad.. and funny at the same time....
|

Fenris
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 15:27:00 -
[10]
His sig is from a guy called David Friedman.
No, I am not well read, I just pasted it into google.
Good quote though.
:) ------------------------------ "Burn the land and boil the sea, you cant take the sky from me"
Fenris. |

MOOstradamus
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 15:32:00 -
[11]
/me hugs KillerQuokka
Edited by: MOOstradamus on 01/07/2003 15:34:00 MOOrovingian "Following & supporting EVE (since Jan 2001) is like wiping your arse with sandpaper."
|

KillerQuokka
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 15:40:00 -
[12]
Does that mean that M0o won't pod me now? ;)
------------------------ "The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ------------------------ |

Jim diGriz
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 16:15:00 -
[13]
If seer's arse itches, i'd suspect he's got threadworm.
:)
|

Amarrian string
|
Posted - 2007.10.27 17:08:00 -
[14]
/twiddles thumbs
|
|

ISD BH Eshtir
ISD BH

|
Posted - 2007.10.27 17:14:00 -
[15]
Do not necro 4 year old threads.
It's full of Stars |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |