| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Von Kroll
Caldari Kroll's Legion
|
Posted - 2011.04.25 15:04:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Khory Thunderstar
Originally by: ELECTR0FREAK Obviously the Ishtar setup I use does best against Guristas or Serpentis,
Do you mind sharing that Ishtar setup? That got me curious...
Typically its a shield fit with max passive recharge and racial shield resists. Drones do the heavy lifting and the extreme shield tank does the rest.
|

ELECTR0FREAK
Eye of God United Front Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.25 18:52:00 -
[32]
Edited by: ELECTR0FREAK on 25/04/2011 18:53:36
Originally by: Khory Thunderstar
Originally by: ELECTR0FREAK Obviously the Ishtar setup I use does best against Guristas or Serpentis,
Do you mind sharing that Ishtar setup? That got me curious...
[Ishtar, Passive Nullsec]
Medium Energy Neutralizer II Medium Energy Neutralizer II Medium Energy Neutralizer II [Empty High slot] [Empty High slot]
Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II Heat Dissipation Amplifier II Omnidirectional Tracking Link I
Beta Reactor Control: Shield Power Relay I Beta Reactor Control: Shield Power Relay I Beta Reactor Control: Shield Power Relay I Beta Reactor Control: Shield Power Relay I Beta Reactor Control: Shield Power Relay I
Medium Sentry Damage Augmentor II Medium Core Defence Field Purger I
I use this right now for Sanctums in nullsec. Honestly, it's overtanked right now - I've replaced the Heat Resistance Amp with an Omnidirectional and watched the tank sit at around 45%. I've been thinking about getting rid of the Purger and putting in a second Sentry Damage Augmenter but I haven't played around with the numbers yet.
I've got one back in empire that has Republic Field Extenders (the smaller sig is worth every penny) and Pithum hardners. It'll chew through level 4s effortlessly and grind its way through level 5s. Some people will EFT-warrior with a couple ACs for extra DPS, but having lost one Ishtar to a speed-tanked AC Dramiel , I fit neuts now instead. I can run my cap dry on the neuts and it won't affect my tank or DPS output. Also works well against setups that counter neut with nos because when the capacitor is empty on a passive setup, it takes a looooongggg time to regenerate.
Discoverer of the Original Missile Damage Formula |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
|
Posted - 2011.04.25 19:27:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Tippia
Originally by: Milla Jovo***** L5 missions with tons of neut towers.
Rather narrow use, and there are better ways of dealing with those anyway.
Not particularly if you're solo. -------------- Fix the game's last broken weapon system - support if you care!
|

durablesilver
|
Posted - 2011.04.25 20:51:00 -
[34]
I use a scorp navy issue for L4's I can't remember my exact fit put I'll give you my basic fit, It's cap stable btw, if your anything like me you'll like cap stability, at least to some degree.
High slots 6 cruise missile launchers (of your choice) 1 drone control augmentor (for the smaller stuff)
Med slots 1 Xl shield booster (the best one you can get your hands on, but remember faction and officer boosters have less cycle time, so the cap will take a bit more to become stable, I use an vepas' xL shield booster so this fit should take care of cap stability with those unless your skills aren't high enough.) 2 invuln fields ( I use these as most rats do two type of damage, and using an invuln also allows for more ease of doing missions) 2 shield boost amplifiers ( once again the best you can get your hands on) 3 cap recharger 2's (it is important to get tech 2 of these)
low slots 4 power diagnostics tech 2 (can't remember the actual name but I think you get the point)
rigs 3 cap recharger rigs ( I can't remember their specific names)
this fit should be good, but I have had to run from a mission before because I could not tank it but now that I think of it I think that my shield booster may have turned off but. but nevertheless be careful and don't turn stuff off until your done, it's cap stable for a reason, other than simplicity.
and no cap stable is not always bad it's just another way of doing things, and is extremely useful for those screw up moments, and the random RL pop up issues that can't be put off until later.
|

Led Zeppelin420
|
Posted - 2011.04.27 00:42:00 -
[35]
[Drake, drake] Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II
Heat Dissipation Amplifier II Magnetic Scattering Amplifier II Magnetic Scattering Amplifier II Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II
'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile 'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile 'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile 'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile 'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile 'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile 'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile [empty high slot]
Medium Core Defence Field Purger I Medium Core Defence Field Purger I Medium Core Defence Field Purger I
I like this setup for my drake. Ive never done the math or actually tested his out but i think that higher recharge is better then having a massive amount of shield hp
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |