| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Luc Boye
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 06:32:00 -
[1]
When I try to log in forums with firefox I get the following error:
Quote:
msxml4.dll error 'c00ce23b'
WINHTTP5.DLL or higher must be registered to use the ServerXMLHTTP object.
/includes/rdfparser.asp, line 8
But with IExplorer it works fine, now someone fix it, cos I don't want to use explorer. --
2004.12.29 23:33:40combatMining Pollution Cloud hits you, doing 140.0 damage. |

Skogen Gump
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 12:29:00 -
[2]
Im browsing this with Firefox, just fine at the moment.
|

Reash
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 14:50:00 -
[3]
Using firefox here too, must be a problem on your computer ------------------------------------------------- Defend Amarr space, join the Auctoritan Syndicate today |

Lan2
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 16:44:00 -
[4]
firefox wins!
using it here too, no problem.
|

Romulus Maximus
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 18:01:00 -
[5]
yup, i use firefox too . Works ok for me
|

Jay Clericus
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 18:05:00 -
[6]
Am using firefox also, recall an issue if there is more than one user account on the PC, that there might be a messup. Suggest getting the latest version ie 1.0 which is what this is
Google shows problems if using win2k, also check out ActiveX, but as you have not specified the OS....
Check out EzASPsite
you have checked out google first ?
|

Scorpyn
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 19:33:00 -
[7]
I got that error message with both mozilla and internet explorer earlier today, but after a while it worked with both of them.
|

Andrue
|
Posted - 2005.02.15 21:21:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Luc Boye When I try to log in forums with firefox I get the following error:
Quote:
msxml4.dll error 'c00ce23b'
WINHTTP5.DLL or higher must be registered to use the ServerXMLHTTP object.
/includes/rdfparser.asp, line 8
But with IExplorer it works fine, now someone fix it, cos I don't want to use explorer.
Or perhaps the minority browser could be fixed to work like the defacto almost standard? I'd say that the obligation is on the newcomer to match the existing competition.
In this case, though, I found it didn't work in Explorer. -- (Battle hardened miner)
[Brackley, UK]
WARNING:This post may contain large doses of reality. |

Drago Salteri
|
Posted - 2005.02.16 04:28:00 -
[9]
Quote:
Or perhaps the minority browser could be fixed to work like the defacto almost standard? I'd say that the obligation is on the newcomer to match the existing competition.
I dunno. They would have to add a lot of bugs and security holes to do that, wouldn't they? 
-drago
|

Utoxin
|
Posted - 2005.02.16 19:20:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Andrue Or perhaps the minority browser could be fixed to work like the defacto almost standard? I'd say that the obligation is on the newcomer to match the existing competition.
In this case, though, I found it didn't work in Explorer.
Or perhaps IE should comply with industry defined standards, instead of making up their own in an effort to lock themselves into the dominant position in the market.
Or maybe that's just my inner coder expressing frustration at IE refusing to render tables in a logical manner, while every other browser I've tested works properly. 
|

Monty Burns
|
Posted - 2005.02.17 09:44:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Drago Salteri
I dunno. They would have to add a lot of bugs and security holes to do that, wouldn't they? 
-drago
 Darwin 4tw
|

Illushin Andropov
|
Posted - 2005.02.17 14:21:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Utoxin
Originally by: Andrue Or perhaps the minority browser could be fixed to work like the defacto almost standard? I'd say that the obligation is on the newcomer to match the existing competition.
In this case, though, I found it didn't work in Explorer.
Or perhaps IE should comply with industry defined standards, instead of making up their own in an effort to lock themselves into the dominant position in the market.
Or maybe that's just my inner coder expressing frustration at IE refusing to render tables in a logical manner, while every other browser I've tested works properly. 
Sorry, Every other browser is able to render tables???? Do you not remember Netscape 4, 3, or well any version before 7???

|

Rafe Waddo
|
Posted - 2005.02.17 16:31:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Rafe Waddo on 17/02/2005 16:30:47 That's a serverside error and has nothing to do with your browser.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |