| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Largo LaGrande
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 00:41:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Miilla CCP doesn't NEED to store credit card details at all.
They can simply request the customer to enter in the payment details, charge the payment, log it, then not store the card details.
That works for many online stores and services and only takes 60 seconds to enter and authorize, if that.
One less thing to worry about.
So, how about it CCP? Give customers an option of that (or for the fat and lazy, to opt into retaining it).
PS: Troll posts will be reported.
Pay with Paypal or GTC now GTFO
ps : reported you for trolling and double posting
|

thornray
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 00:42:00 -
[32]
I agree.....Don't keep the credit card information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

Emperor Cheney
Celebrity Sex Tape
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 00:42:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Miilla
Originally by: Emperor Cheney That is crazy. You absolutely need to log payment details, even if it's only a 1 time use, in case of chargeback, dispute, or audit. That is just not how credit cards work. You are wrong.
I didn't say DO NOT LOG IT, i said, do not force retain my card details on my account managemnet. Their finance department can handle the accounts.
Also, if you charge back CCP, they delete your account; I was told that by a GM. Permaban for charge backs is their policy I was told when I had a dispute with them.
Ofcourse you LOG your financial transactions, dur.
So this entire thread and all your fevered replies are about a minor change to the user interface? This is about whether the logged data is presented to the customer, or not? Okay.
|

Atedar Kerane
Silentium Mortalitas
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 00:45:00 -
[34]
At some point I also thought Miilla was trolling, but I've come to the sad conclusion that he is just a needy idiot...
If you don't want CCP to get your credit card information, buy a GTC from another website, or even better, don't buy gametime at all...
|

Mr M
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 00:49:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Miilla PS: Troll posts will be reported.
I assume you reported your own post as well then for good measure? Good job!
Write for the Eve Tribune |

Mr M
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 01:03:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Lady Spank In case you are having difficulty finding it (internet forums are quite complicated for some people); here is your other thread on the same subject made about 20 minutes ago.
Unedited thread.
Write for the Eve Tribune |

Cyrus Doul
E0 Corp
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 01:07:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Miilla PS: Moderators are slow today. I think I have reported 30 posts so far.
GG since you reported 30 posts on post 23 with almost half of them being yours.
|

da go
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 01:48:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Billy Kayn Sooo after they received their payment i mean cash in their bank accounts...why is my CC info/Bank account info still in there?
I do not know why THEY do it. I know why I do it for all my transactions.
Every single economic transaction I have with any of my clients is recorded together with all the pertinent data and metadata. By law I have to be able to provide that data, if requested, for 10 years after the transaction happened. --- I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again! Bart Simpson. |

Miilla
Minmatar Hulkageddon Orphanage
|
Posted - 2011.06.15 08:14:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Miilla on 15/06/2011 08:15:54
This is NOT the FIRST time CCP's DATABASE has been HACKED.
CCP was database hacked before in 2007.
http://www.warcry.com/news/view/78140-EVE-Online-database-hacked-CCP-issues-statement
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |