|
| Pages: [1] :: one page | |
| Author | Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |
![]() Calisarius |
Posted - 2003.07.03 13:01:00 -
[1] Is it just me or do the stats for the lv4 gallante industrial(Iteron IV) seem to fall behind that of the lv3 in most cases ? It seems odd that a higher lv ship would have lower Shields,Capacitor,Powergrid than its lower lv counterpart. |
Calisarius MEDUSA TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION |
Posted - 2003.07.03 13:01:00 -
[2] Is it just me or do the stats for the lv4 gallante industrial(Iteron IV) seem to fall behind that of the lv3 in most cases ? It seems odd that a higher lv ship would have lower Shields,Capacitor,Powergrid than its lower lv counterpart. |
![]() Tobruk |
Posted - 2003.07.03 13:13:00 -
[3] Yes, the only thing Iteron 4 seems to have going for it is 250 more cargo space. I think I'll go from 3 to 5 :) ---------------------------------------------- |
Tobruk Vengeance of the Fallen Curse Alliance |
Posted - 2003.07.03 13:13:00 -
[4] Yes, the only thing Iteron 4 seems to have going for it is 250 more cargo space. I think I'll go from 3 to 5 :) ---------------------------------------------- Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -HornFrog ([email protected]) |
![]() Namarus |
Posted - 2003.07.04 14:43:00 -
[5] I use a mark 4, and quite honestly with 3 alpha cargo expanders 6339m3 cargo. They are cheap, and pretty fast. If your looking for a cheap mk5 you can buy them at Sheroo VII X Sense Refinary for 1.6M Nothing to see here .... move along. |
Namarus Gallente |
Posted - 2003.07.04 14:43:00 -
[6] I use a mark 4, and quite honestly with 3 alpha cargo expanders 6339m3 cargo. They are cheap, and pretty fast. If your looking for a cheap mk5 you can buy them at Sheroo VII X Sense Refinary for 1.6M |
![]() Nekayah |
Posted - 2003.07.04 18:12:00 -
[7] IV is okay if you stay to safe space. III and V are far better if you are risking some incoming fire. That said I am sticking with III until I can fly V. |
Nekayah |
Posted - 2003.07.04 18:12:00 -
[8] IV is okay if you stay to safe space. III and V are far better if you are risking some incoming fire. That said I am sticking with III until I can fly V. |
![]() Kerry |
Posted - 2003.07.05 21:07:00 -
[9] My Mark 3 has 6,555.66 m3 |
Kerry Gallente Heavy-Metal |
Posted - 2003.07.05 21:07:00 -
[10] My Mark 3 has 6,555.66 m3 |
Aku Fen |
Posted - 2007.02.27 00:23:00 -
[11] Bump |
Snikkt Gallente Time Cube Syndicate Daikoku Trade Syndicate |
Posted - 2007.02.27 00:44:00 -
[12]
I have no idea what you're doing, but my Iteron Mk 3 with 2 Cargo Expander I's and a Mark SS(sp>) Cargo Expander holds around 9500m3 ------------------- My opinions (ie, all of my posting here) are not my corporations. Nor should it be taken as such. |
elohllird Gallente Constructive Influence |
Posted - 2007.02.27 01:04:00 -
[13] Necro ftl |
| Pages: [1] :: one page | |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page | |
| Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20250910/1159 EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP. |
| COPYRIGHT NOTICE EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website. |