| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Aylwyn Bestra
Gankers Insurance
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.09 00:38:00 -
[1] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Aylwyn_Bestra
All 5's in PI skills Cyno 4 SDM 4 Minmatar Industrial 4
No standings with anyone except starting agent Positive Wallet
In corp stasis right now, yes I saw the rule bout being in npc corp.
Minimum Bid 2.5 BISK Buyout 3 Bisk
All offers on forums please because Im too lazy to stay logged in game to check evemail. Dont waste my time or yours with bids below minimum, as they will be considered free bumps and not taken as offers.
CCP rules apply and all that stuff. I pay xfer fee, ect. |

Zak Centauri
Royal Southampton Yacht Club
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.09 13:58:00 -
[2] - Quote
Buyout 3bil ISK. Drop me mail in game will be available from around 19:00 EVE time so ISK can be sent then once confirmed accepted. |

Aylwyn Bestra
Gankers Insurance
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.09 15:16:00 -
[3] - Quote
Mail sent. Still in stasis, so my apologies for this transfer taking longer than normal. I didnt think he'd sell so fast tbh.
Will be transfered asap. |

Zak Centauri
Royal Southampton Yacht Club
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.09 19:46:00 -
[4] - Quote
I'll be able to send this ISK the second you are out of corporate stasis - its waiting I will be at home all day tomorrow so can send ISK literally second you tick over to NPC corp. |

Aylwyn Bestra
Gankers Insurance
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.09 19:49:00 -
[5] - Quote
Confirmed I will also be available to initate xfer tomorrow. |

Aylwyn Bestra
Gankers Insurance
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.10 17:56:00 -
[6] - Quote
I am now in an NPC Corp....Send account name and ISK and I will begin the transfer immediately. |

Zak Centauri
Royal Southampton Yacht Club
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.10 19:12:00 -
[7] - Quote
ISK sent - account name sent. |

Aylwyn Bestra
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.10.10 19:27:00 -
[8] - Quote
ISK received, beginning character transfer here in a few minutes; am at lunch with the wifey.
Reciept 10 Oct 2012 19:32 EVE Character transfer _______________________________
10 hours from now Aylwyn should be on your account. Funny account name too, imo. Anyhow, good luck!
~Aylwyn |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |