| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Juniper
|
Posted - 2005.03.22 20:28:00 -
[1]
I was doing a lvl 3 kill mission (quite a big one, don't remember the name but it was a Guristas deadspace with 5 levels, with a boss at the end). I accepted this mission last night.
I didn't have time to finish it, so I did two levels there and then, then another about 1am because I couldn't sleep, and finally level 4 about 7am before I went to work. I knew I had to complete the mission by about 8:30pm this evening or I would lose the standings gain (about 1300 LP, the most I've ever had for a single lvl3 mission). No worries though, because I only had one level to complete. So I logged on this evening, warped to the gate... and...
The mission had reset to the beginning! I had no time left to complete the entire mission, so I had to scrap it and tell my agent I wasn't up to the task. Was quite an embarassment I can tell you.
So what I'd like to know is, is this normal? It's rare I don't complete a mission straight after accepting it - but in this case it was unavoidable.
-- Gotta sell my stuff...
|

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2005.03.22 20:30:00 -
[2]
Rats respawn during downtime, so yeah its quite normal. ---------------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Juniper
|
Posted - 2005.03.22 20:43:00 -
[3]
Thanks. Damn, that's irritating! 
Oh well. What's more annoying is that I lost .3 standings with my agent for telling her I couldn't complete the mission. That will take some time to recoup.
-- Gotta sell my stuff...
|

Threat
|
Posted - 2005.03.22 21:15:00 -
[4]
Technically rats respawn every reboot. I had one respawn Sunday evening on me after the big crash, just after I completed it. The DT caused me to lose the opportunity for the bonus. Thats life.
|

MutationZ
|
Posted - 2005.03.22 21:29:00 -
[5]
You can always ask in local if someone can help you.
A helpful face in a battleship could pwnz0r their whole fleet in minutes and prevent you from losing standings in future.
|

Falbala
|
Posted - 2005.03.22 21:49:00 -
[6]
Some like it because it is 2x loot and some don't because it is 2x work... I guess it will be fixed some day.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |