| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Gone2mars
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 08:31:00 -
[1]
I have just opened up the forums for the first time today, All i can see covering the whole first page of Gen Discusson is people moaning about the new patch... ? What the hell?
I played the new patch yesturday and i must say, appart from my computer resetting on one occasion i liked the changes...
I went out for a quick spot of pirate huntung and fair enough, i can't deal out as much damage as i could before... So what? The battles last longer, i didn't get any "Pirate is trying to Warp Jam his own missile" messages, and generally the pirates seemed a lot harder and more challenging...
Just because all your Top-end weapons got nerfed, you can't kill people in a couple of shots and you have to invest a little time into a battle now... whats the problem? This is the way it would be in real life, and was meant to be all along!
I'm not slating the people that are having a moan.. i'm just asking you all to realise that surely this is a better way as a whole, to have to employ a few tactics and time into winning a battle?
As for slating CCP everyone.. If it wasn't for there hard work and effort, you wouldn't be playing the damn game in the first place.. Stop moaning. If ya don't like it, Unsubscibe and stop wasting all our time!
"Beer - Helping White Guys Dance Since 1842" |

Emizzon
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 08:33:00 -
[2]
Obviously you didn't look closely enough. .cause I believe my thread is on the first page. .and it doesn't have any whining or patch complaining. . . you should take a look at it. .you might like it ^_^
لللللللللللللللللللللللللللللل ¾.ب Check out my corp here:Taggart Transdimensional |

Nicholas Marshal
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 08:35:00 -
[3]
I LOVE the patch as well. It is the best thing to happen to EVE so far.
CCP should ignore all these pathetic winers.
|

Gone2mars
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 08:38:00 -
[4]
Emizzon - Sorry mate, i'll give you that one.. quite a funny post.. What i meant was that the majority of the posts here today have just been having a flame at the new patch..
My humble appologies at anyone that posted that was not having a flame...
And how do i get that bloody "I support M0o Gif in my signiture?!" thats so cool...
"Beer - Helping White Guys Dance Since 1842" |

CT BadIronTree
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 11:04:00 -
[5]
i love the new patch... but some bugs must die today!!!
we finaly found 7 lab slot and and 5 factory in one station :)
there are thousant free now and lab and factorys...
in the farest system i was all factory slot where take by a corp so no corp will go there and mine with them.... now are free ALL of them... ============================================ Colossus Technologies The first and oldest corp in eve! BadIronTree Head of Production
CSM Chat Log September 25, 2003: Fuhry> Some things we simply cannot test, and therefore we just put it on Tranq. cross our fingers and then get into panic mode. --------------------------------------- playing (or beta testing)since Sat, 2 Nov 2002 16:06 (beta 5) ---------------------------------------
|

Madcow
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 11:11:00 -
[6]
Yeah I love this patch allot and the prob that some corp lost all there factory and research slots they will get them back when all the slots will be doubled to 32 slots and then the slots will really free up after 3 days when allot of people dont use them. ______________________ I am just a crazy cow |

Ralimenua
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 11:16:00 -
[7]
I think the patch is great, too... and I lost 2 lab slots.
--------------=o0O+O0o=-------------- Grand Vizier and General Factotum
Hazara Khan's Haphazard Bazaar The Finest Camels in all EVE! O0o=------------------+------------------=o0O |

Achmed Twenty
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 11:19:00 -
[8]
i love this aptch aswell. hybrids somehow suck now, but galenteans have drones to compensate that (just killed a NPC cruiser with drones *g),
caldari got their missiles (heavy missiles and u see every1 running away)
minmatar got thier nice long and shortrange projtectiles
and amarr never have to reaload and can switsch crystals.
everythign fine i say. no more stupid shooting and killing mobs with 5 shots.
thx ccp for new tactics :)
|

Sybylle
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 13:41:00 -
[9]
All I wanna say...Good work on this patch CCP. I changed 4 on my 10 modules with new loots... I found loads of new things. Anyway, the NPC pirates are harder than before ...Not that much, but a little bit, what I appreciate a lot :p Only thing bad : LAGS. I experienced loads of lags yesterday in any system I went (with or without peoples into it). I was about to die as went warping to a belt, I was able to see my attackers only by warping elsewhere.
But keep on this way...Patch was great and you made a lot of great work (but still have to do more ;).
Thumbs up for ya!
Edited by: Sybylle on 04/07/2003 13:41:04 (\_/) (O.o) (> <)=Oveur (proof) "Jumping 50 systems I can like, have sex 150 times during that period" |

Merell
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 13:47:00 -
[10]
CCP should listen to all of it, but they shoudln't be swayed but it, they should make up their mind and continue to balance the game to a playable lasting state.
|

ghard1
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 13:52:00 -
[11]
Good patch but introduced lots of bugs i.e u can not jetison a cargo container, u may lose your blueprint by using it in a factory slot, U may be charged expenentionaly (like 100 times) for the factory slot u just rented, oh and my personal favourate the people and places folder may not open and if it does open it may be empty.
Good jump gate upgrades and nice changes to weapons u may find ppl using 2 or 3 diferent types at once for the best effect now.
Also crashes which only hapened to me twice in 2 weeks of play hapen alot more now.
All in all a good patch, just need a few bugs squashed so us miners can play again.
Edited by: ghard1 on 04/07/2003 13:53:32
|

SISQO
|
Posted - 2003.07.04 13:55:00 -
[12]
I'm not here to bash your opinion/positive post. But just a reminder, ignoring those who point out your wrongs and only listening to and praising those who like your patching/sledgehammer ways is a big mistake. But hey, what do I know huh?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |