Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Neon Genesis
Neon Genesis

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.04.26 07:38:00 - [91]

yay kessah :P

Good pilots, join up, u know you want to,,
__

There, i just contributed nothing to your thread
Neon Genesis
Neon Genesis
Gallente
Hooligans Of War

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.04.26 07:38:00 - [92]

Neon Genesis
Neon Genesis
Omniscient Order
Cruel Intentions

Posted - 2005.04.26 07:38:00 - [93]

_
DarkEvangelist
DarkEvangelist
Amarr
Long Patrol

Posted - 2005.04.26 14:20:00 - [94]

Edited by: DarkEvangelist on 26/04/2005 14:47:45
Limited exp PvP but more than willing to learn and dive on in there, Have both Amarrian 'ceptors and AF's, working on Covert ops atm. 4 months of EVE life and 3.9 Mil SP (must get back on those learning skills at some point). *hangs head in shame*

frigs/elites/destroyers/cruisers/bcruisers and BS are pilotable, all bar BS are owned but i traded the geddon for the AF's and 'ceptors due to my fitting skills being less than ideal. (IE no large turret skills).

Any Good?

*edit addition*

Looking for more of a challenge and current corp will soon be folding with the Eve retirement of its CEO.

All Amarrian.

Not in-game till Thursday evening Sad

DarkEvangelist
DarkEvangelist

Posted - 2005.04.26 14:20:00 - [95]

Limited exp PvP but more than willing to learn and dive on in there, Have both Amarrian 'ceptors and AF's, working on Covert ops atm. 4 months of EVE life and 3.9 Mil SP (must get back on those learning skills at some point). *hangs head in shame*

frigs/elites/destroyers/cruisers/bcruisers and BS are pilotable, all bar BS are owned but i traded the geddon for the AF's and 'ceptors due to my fitting skills being less than ideal. (IE no large turret skills).

Any Good?

*edit addition*

Looking for more of a challenge and current corp will soon be folding with the Eve retirement of its CEO.

All Amarrian.

DarkEvangelist
DarkEvangelist
Amarr
angels of darkness LTD
Interstellar Starbase Syndicate

Posted - 2005.04.26 14:20:00 - [96]

Any Good?

*edit addition*

All Amarrian.

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.27 10:44:00 - [97]

you'll be fine buddy

not too hard when you in a pack - am fairly in active this week tho since its the last few days\week of uni.

I learnt what i learnt from Kr0m, there aint no better teachers imho Wink

Neon whens Rift and co coming back anyways?
--------------------------------------------------------
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.27 10:44:00 - [98]

you'll be fine buddy

not too hard when you in a pack - am fairly in active this week tho since its the last few days\week of uni.

Forever Pirate

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0608/Forever_Pirate_
kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.27 10:44:00 - [99]

you'll be fine buddy

[Video] Forever Pirate 3

DarkEvangelist
DarkEvangelist

Posted - 2005.04.27 14:26:00 - [100]

Sounds good to me Smile

g/l with the uni stuff, I'll addy you and keep an eye out for you, and convo when i see you. (or anyone else you want me to)..

I'm in the process of moving all my gear out of its current corp location to its new temp store and generally having a tidy up.Shocked the toot you collect......

DarkEvangelist
DarkEvangelist
Amarr
Long Patrol

Posted - 2005.04.27 14:26:00 - [101]

Sounds good to me Smile

g/l with the uni stuff, I'll addy you and keep an eye out for you, and convo when i see you. (or anyone else you want me to)..

I'm in the process of moving all my gear out of its current corp location to its new temp store and generally having a tidy up.Shocked the toot you collect......

DarkEvangelist
DarkEvangelist
Amarr
angels of darkness LTD
Interstellar Starbase Syndicate

Posted - 2005.04.27 14:26:00 - [102]

Sounds good to me Smile

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.28 00:06:00 - [103]

its all good bud spk to u soon
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.28 00:06:00 - [104]

Forever Pirate

kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.28 00:06:00 - [105]

[Video] Forever Pirate 3

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.28 00:39:00 - [106]

right ok, ive had 2 pilots leave after 2days of inactiveness on my part and my other directors which are currently either very ill or are working themselves

so il clear up some things - If you cannot entertain yourselfs for more than 2-4 days during the working week then dont join up.

Best you have an alt in a mining corp. since were only small atm. 1-2 more weeks and ive finished uni. mostly active on weekends latly.
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.28 00:39:00 - [107]

right ok, ive had 2 pilots leave after 2days of inactiveness on my part and my other directors which are currently either very ill or are working themselves

so il clear up some things - If you cannot entertain yourselfs for more than 2-4 days during the working week then dont join up.

Best you have an alt in a mining corp. since were only small atm. 1-2 more weeks and ive finished uni. mostly active on weekends latly.
Forever Pirate

kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.28 00:39:00 - [108]

[Video] Forever Pirate 3

Captin Biltmore
Captin Biltmore

Posted - 2005.04.28 03:38:00 - [109]

Kessah is a-ok in my book. He's a good pilot and will do newer pvp pilots well. Can't say that about everyone in Blood Corsairs, but Kessah is good. Bring your noobs down sometime kessah and let us know when you're coming. We'll help u train them.
Captin Biltmore
Captin Biltmore
Amarr
Damage Unlimited Inc
Veritas Immortalis

Posted - 2005.04.28 03:38:00 - [110]

Kessah is a-ok in my book. He's a good pilot and will do newer pvp pilots well. Can't say that about everyone in Blood Corsairs, but Kessah is good. Bring your noobs down sometime kessah and let us know when you're coming. We'll help u train them.

Assasin For Hire - Contact in game
Captin Biltmore
Captin Biltmore
Imperial Shipment

Posted - 2005.04.28 03:38:00 - [111]

It's great being Amarr isn't it.

Khanid MKII
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.28 03:53:00 - [112]

they are noobs no more Wink damn forgot to add 2nites kills to eve-kills ugh
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.28 03:53:00 - [113]

Forever Pirate

kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.28 03:53:00 - [114]

[Video] Forever Pirate 3

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.29 02:08:00 - [115]

/me kicks thread
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.29 02:08:00 - [116]

/me kicks thread
Forever Pirate

kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.29 02:08:00 - [117]

/me kicks thread
[Video] Forever Pirate 3

LodeArm
LodeArm

Posted - 2005.05.14 00:42:00 - [118]

Go Kess Ya Harrrr

and dont forget thoughs beavers.
LodeArm
LodeArm
Minmatar
eXceed Inc.
Ascendant Frontier

Posted - 2005.05.14 00:42:00 - [119]

Go Kess Ya Harrrr

LodeArm
LodeArm
Minmatar
Suicidal Tendencies Ltd
Peons of Doom

Posted - 2005.05.14 00:42:00 - [120]

Go Kess Ya Harrrr

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240425/1452
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.