Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
kessah
kessah

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.04.03 02:52:00 - [1]

Edited by: kessah on 20/04/2005 01:31:27

Im Looking for Active PvPer's who want nothing but the lust for combat!

What i need from you:

I need you most of all to be active - I myself am arguably the most active player i know in eve so if you find the following description to your liking you will nearly always have someone to fly with.

I need Ceptor\AF Pilots - Alot of my combat does include jumping into one of these types of ships and bascially pegging it around eve and ganking the sh1t out of everything, and of course there will be opertunaties to use battleships.

Joining my band of merry men has no rules of any kind, you may Pirate, Cheat, Steal, Scam, Plunder, pillage and destroy.

Ive personally played with and fought along side\against most of the major alliances now and ive found none expect one corp which disbanded, covers exactly what i want to do in eve.

I ask for limited amount of members because i prefer a tight group of players in which to fight with - Some pretty fun advantages to this, most obvious being there alot more targets.

I dont want to mess about with eve politics but as a member i will hopefully eventually know & trust, you will be able to help manage steer this corp to where eventually all of us would like to go.

I am very dedicated to this game and that too is a must for all members looking to join.

Also i prefer to have over 18's join or ppl that have a mature and respectful attitude to playing this game.

Contact me in game or post here and i will contact you very soon.

Also i am UK based
--------------------------------------------------------
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
Peko
Peko

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.04.03 14:24:00 - [2]

GL kess Smile
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.04 00:15:00 - [3]

bump
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
shadyfox99
shadyfox99

Posted - 2005.04.04 03:15:00 - [4]

sounds like you will have a good time, good luck with recruitment.
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.04 19:17:00 - [5]

ty Smile
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.04 19:59:00 - [6]

10 placements left Surprised

if any of the ppl that read my thread my corp will be alot like Teddybears.

so if u know what there like and u enjoy that sorta thing then u should feel ul get more outa eve.
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.04 23:20:00 - [7]

8 left Very Happy
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.05 02:46:00 - [8]

6 placements left guys for anyone thats intrested.

US guys are totally welcome too so dont get put off by the time difference.
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.05 14:16:00 - [9]

still looking Shocked Smile
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.06 02:37:00 - [10]

5 members needed still Smile
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.07 18:32:00 - [11]

still looking.

tell you what if u dont have fun within one night of being in our current gank squad, hell il buy you a new ceptor.

course if you die before leaving station well.....
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
irishranger
irishranger

Posted - 2005.04.08 03:49:00 - [12]

hey folks any elite frigatte pilos that wanna use those ships the way they are ment to b used come along and have some fun with us

promise u will enjoy it and man i sure am.....look us upYARRRR!!
Senior Pablo
Senior Pablo

Posted - 2005.04.08 15:08:00 - [13]

I've had much fun with these guys in our first week, and we've killed a lot more ships than we've lost. The fast attack thing is really fun and I think people who like strategy and piloting more than camping and blobbing will really enjoy being part of BDCOR.

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.09 14:55:00 - [14]

still openings Smile please eve mail or convo either Me, Irishranger or Category 5 for more details on us and what we do.
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.13 22:29:00 - [15]

We still need recruits,

i am also open to a small of pirates\players that wish to join us in combat. for when you out blobbed.

tho i would prefer it to be Frigate class only, AF, Ceptors etc.

Please get in touch with Me, Category 5 or irishranger.
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
Wizie
Wizie

Posted - 2005.04.13 22:33:00 - [16]

Edited by: Wizie on 13/04/2005 22:33:23
only been a member a short time but theres alot of combat! having fun so far Wink
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.14 21:23:00 - [17]

bump
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.15 03:55:00 - [18]

due to different time zones for some of our members i would like to recruit more players.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

We dont like to hang about camping star gates with smartbombs and gank hungry battleships so if you like fast action, and a laugh on ts you may enjoy BDCOR.

Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.15 15:32:00 - [19]

also post your intrest here if you like Smile

Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.18 12:55:00 - [20]

HAC pilots are also welcome
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
BlackHawk177
BlackHawk177

Posted - 2005.04.19 04:12:00 - [21]

OMG someone besides Kessah is posting.
/me runs and hides

Anyway...Any Inty, Af, and HAC pilots out there looking for fast attacks, lots of fun, and no blob warfare; Should give us a shout, We're still looking for people to help us expand.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.19 08:44:00 - [22]

YAY Very Happy
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
Spacemover
Spacemover

Posted - 2005.04.19 10:49:00 - [23]

I only fly ceptors or destroyers is that of any use, no skills to fly anything else anygood ?
BlackHawk177
BlackHawk177

Posted - 2005.04.19 20:23:00 - [24]

Space..ceptor is just fine. I'll hit you up in game; talk some more about the corp

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.19 22:03:00 - [25]

Blood Corsairs is still looking but the bar has now been raised to experienced PvP'ers in ceptor\AF combat.

Or If your very good with fraps and are in the progress of training AF or ceptor - again piloting these ships is a must unless you exceptional with fraps movies and can show us some of your work - we will have plenty of fights for you to record.
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.19 22:13:00 - [26]

Originally by: Spacemover
I only fly ceptors or destroyers is that of any use, no skills to fly anything else anygood ?

Spacemover i am sorry, please feel free to apply when you can actually fly a ceptor - also try and get a feel for it b4 you join a elite frig pvp'in corp - as you will prolly lose alot of ships and may get dishearted and leave. Also it may cost you alot.

Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
Skelator
Skelator

Posted - 2005.04.19 23:15:00 - [27]

Good little group of Harrassment/Skirmish pilots.

If you want high speed hit and run these guys are for you..
Had alot of fun the other day chasing them around they spiced up the evening quite well.

But they are Highly Allergic to Smartbombs Wink

They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.20 00:06:00 - [28]

hehehe i do hate smartbombs
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
Rijinni
Rijinni

Posted - 2005.04.20 01:17:00 - [29]

I would be interested to find out more, I'm a ceptor lvl 5 pilot that has been in pvp corps for quite some time. I specialize in Amaar ceptors (yes one of the few heh) I'm US time based however. I'll talk to you in game to find out more..

Rijinni
kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.20 01:29:00 - [30]

Originally by: Rijinni
I would be interested to find out more, I'm a ceptor lvl 5 pilot that has been in pvp corps for quite some time. I specialize in Amaar ceptors (yes one of the few heh) I'm US time based however. I'll talk to you in game to find out more..

Rijinni

We have a 50 \ 50 member base of UK and US players altho the UK members are nocturnal Surprised

also we have a few amarr ceptor pilots, caldari pilots are in short from our corp funny enuf..

Anyway i shall contact you in game and give you some info, the thread post says it all about us really.

Im Your Huckleberry ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240423/0819
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.